Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your favourite noogling position?

Mine is driving to and from work and sometimes at lunch.   What was waste time is put to great use!!

(20-01-2017, 08:22 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017, 07:42 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  You are welcome. I pumped for about 8 months, at least an hour a day when I first tried 3-4 years ago. I am a 30B cup, which looks like a 32A cup, but I have a small band size.

I did not get any swelling with the pump and release methods. I find I get the most swelling when I pump and hold, but even then, I only swell up half a cup size. Better than nothing at all I suppose. I read that drinking a lot of water during pumping can help with swelling. Also, Noogleberry has a forum with before/after pics and techniques some of the women and men there have used to see results.

Are you able to pump at night? Brava has been scientifically proven to work, but it is worn for 10 hours a night. I know a lot of people aren't able to do that. I have been trying to use the Noogleberry in a similar way, but so far only worked my way up to 5 hours a night. It takes a lot of getting used to lol.

Oh my...8 months of pumping and no growth at all?? That's really strange.
Ok, at least now you're swelling half a cup size. I do take a look at the NB forum and it seems it works for some more than for others...I've tried both pump and hold and pump and release but haven't really noticed much of a difference. I guess it's all about finding what works best for you. 

I can only pump at night -1 hour- but there's no way I could do more than that! It gets uncomfortable. I move around a lot and any little movement I make, the cups fall off.

Looks like you're swelling more because you're pumping for longer. Do your breasts change color while pumping (especially since you pump and hold for so long)?

I think it is that I keep the cups on for a long time that I am now getting swelling. If I am holding the suction for over 2 hours at a time, I only pump until they change color slightly. A slight pink instead of red or purple. I only want to feel a slight pull and not for it to feel uncomfortable if I am keeping them on for a long time.

(21-01-2017, 12:27 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  I think it is that I keep the cups on for a long time that I am now getting swelling. If I am holding the suction for over 2 hours at a time, I only pump until they change color slightly. A slight pink instead of red or purple. I only want to feel a slight pull and not for it to feel uncomfortable if I am keeping them on for a long time.

That's interesting. I gotta try at least 2 hours then. I've tried 1 hour and a half but still no swelling. Many say that swelling isn't necessary an indication of growth/potential growth but the fact that you pumped for 8 months and had no growth is making me wonder.....

(20-01-2017, 08:22 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017, 07:42 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  You are welcome. I pumped for about 8 months, at least an hour a day when I first tried 3-4 years ago. I am a 30B cup, which looks like a 32A cup, but I have a small band size.

I did not get any swelling with the pump and release methods. I find I get the most swelling when I pump and hold, but even then, I only swell up half a cup size. Better than nothing at all I suppose. I read that drinking a lot of water during pumping can help with swelling. Also, Noogleberry has a forum with before/after pics and techniques some of the women and men there have used to see results.

Are you able to pump at night? Brava has been scientifically proven to work, but it is worn for 10 hours a night. I know a lot of people aren't able to do that. I have been trying to use the Noogleberry in a similar way, but so far only worked my way up to 5 hours a night. It takes a lot of getting used to lol.

Oh my...8 months of pumping and no growth at all?? That's really strange.
Ok, at least now you're swelling half a cup size. I do take a look at the NB forum and it seems it works for some more than for others...I've tried both pump and hold and pump and release but haven't really noticed much of a difference. I guess it's all about finding what works best for you. 

I can only pump at night -1 hour- but there's no way I could do more than that! It gets uncomfortable. I move around a lot and any little movement I make, the cups fall off.

Looks like you're swelling more because you're pumping for longer. Do your breasts change color while pumping (especially since you pump and hold for so long)?

I have high stress levels and have had for years, so I think that could play a part in it. Can't really say for sure though. I wouldn't lose hope. Some people respond. Some don't. Hopefully you will be one of those that do respond. Smile

Thanks cutiesweets! I hope so too Smile Keep us updated about your noogling progress!

(20-01-2017, 11:23 PM)Karren Wrote:  Mine is driving to and from work and sometimes at lunch.   What was waste time is put to great use!!

Just saw your answer now, Karren! 
Sounds great  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon