Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BE with a broken heart?

(08-01-2017, 05:51 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  Just wondering if people continue their journey when their partners leave them. Mine just suddenly said to me yesterday that he's done, he has nothing left to give and he's moving out. I'm devastated and my heart is broken. I really thought we would spend our lives together. I'm under so much stress that its hard to eat and sleep and I dont know how This will affect my hormones

So sorry to hear you are having a rough time. 

Maybe my story can help you....

In 2015, I met a guy who was wonderful and everything was super great til one day doctors found out I had a health problem (serious infection) and I couldn't do normal life. When I told him this health problem would affect me in different ways (i.e , sex) he left me saying he didn't love me. I was devastated , I couldn't believe it. My stress came back and I started having panick attacks again which was even worse due to my infection. In 2016 february I was diagnosed with depression and in march I had to have a little surgery to get rid off the infection's consequences . By that time I had to be done with my master in law and six months later I made it.

In september 2016 I met another guy who I thought it would be different and would understand and support me ( I still having some health issues and depression still there) but this week he left me too. I spent the whole night crying but you know what? " what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". That's what I thought and I haven't cried since wednesday which makes me very proud btw!

-----

Everything happens for a reason and maybe this was a sign for you. Who know what will happen in the future, maybe you get back or maybe not and you find another awesome person who is willing to be with you with any conditions : someone who is ready to accept you the way you are and someone who will love you no matter what. 
I have learnt the last two years those who left you with a reason or any reason aren't destined to be in your life . It hurts, I know, but with a little bit of patience, chocolate and time pain may disappear or not disappear at all but it's , at least, tolerable - Hang in there.

You are absolutely precious and unique. You are worth it . Never forget that.

<3

(12-02-2017, 02:32 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(08-01-2017, 05:51 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  Just wondering if people continue their journey when their partners leave them. Mine just suddenly said to me yesterday that he's done, he has nothing left to give and he's moving out. I'm devastated and my heart is broken. I really thought we would spend our lives together. I'm under so much stress that its hard to eat and sleep and I dont know how This will affect my hormones

So sorry to hear you are having a rough time. 

Maybe my story can help you....

In 2015, I met a guy who was wonderful and everything was super great til one day doctors found out I had a health problem (serious infection) and I couldn't do normal life. When I told him this health problem would affect me in different ways (i.e , sex) he left me saying he didn't love me. I was devastated , I couldn't believe it. My stress came back and I started having panick attacks again which was even worse due to my infection. In 2016 february I was diagnosed with depression and in march I had to have a little surgery to get rid off the infection's consequences . By that time I had to be done with my master in law and six months later I made it.

In september 2016 I met another guy who I thought it would be different and would understand and support me ( I still having some health issues and depression still there) but this week he left me too. I spent the whole night crying but you know what? " what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". That's what I thought and I haven't cried since wednesday which makes me very proud btw!

-----

Everything happens for a reason and maybe this was a sign for you. Who know what will happen in the future, maybe you get back or maybe not and you find another awesome person who is willing to be with you with any conditions : someone who is ready to accept you the way you are and someone who will love you no matter what. 
I have learnt the last two years those who left you with a reason or any reason aren't destined to be in your life . It hurts, I know, but with a little bit of patience, chocolate and time pain may disappear or not disappear at all but it's , at least, tolerable - Hang in there.

You are absolutely precious and unique. You are worth it . Never forget that.

<3

Beautifully said!  Smile

I thought I had responded earlier to this. Thank you for your words. It's hard to shake this feeling that I'm not worth fighting for, you know? Just all of a sudden saying it's over with no warning isn't normal. 
Anyway, since he moved out I haven't given him the dignity of any contact with him.

(19-02-2017, 04:01 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  I thought I had responded earlier to this. Thank you for your words. It's hard to shake this feeling that I'm not worth fighting for, you know? Just all of a sudden saying it's over with no warning isn't normal. 
Anyway, since he moved out I haven't given him the dignity of any contact with him.

Yes, it is not normal, but life sometimes is unpredictable . And yes, not having any contact with him will help you to move on faster - 
Everything will be fine, I promise.

Matrix,
I am so sorry to here about your boyfriends loss. Yes its his loss.
YOU are special to yourself and all your friends, and family too.
Time to hoist up your big girl panties and face the sunshine. Its a beautiful day, and its all yours!
Hugs,
Bobbi

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((MATRIX)))))))))))))))))))))

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon