Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Year, New Schedule

Hello y'all !

I've decided to make "my breasts' larger" as a new year resolution lol  Big Grin 

I have been pumping since march 2016, and I've grown 2 cup sizes so far. I'd like to achieve another cup size for summer, so that means I have 6 months left to make it happen.

My program in 2016 is been very simple - I pumped about 1h everyday with breaks (1w of, 2w off and then 1 month off during summer; Then from sept-decem 4 days on 3 days off ) 

This year, 2017, I am going to make some changes for improving the swelling and getting the results faster as well . 

Currently I am taking :

Collagen Vida Glow 1 sachet daily (2g)
Fenugreek chopped 1/2 tablespoon x3 daily (herb chopped)
Lavender herbal tea x2 daily
Peony herbal tea x2 daily during luteal

In February I'll add glutamine 4g in workouts ( = booty booty) 

DIET: I have to loose 5kg , so I guess I will try to cut junk food and instead eating veggies . I have to look up what foods are good for NBE.

EXERCISE: 

- Cardio 3 times per week
- Anaerobic 1 ;Also, I'll get back to HIIT programs

PUMPING:

1h-2h in january daily , 1 day off every week
1h february daily 
30 ' march (busy month....)
30' april (VERY busy month...)
1h may
2h june (1 day off every week)

*Heat 10 mins
* Massage 10 mins
* Coconut/Macadamia/Avocado oil

GOALS:

I would be happy if I don't loose all the cm I've grown in six months = 4cm 
Currently 88cm (89cm after noogling) 

Let's see what happens and if I make it!

Happy New Year! Blush

Sounds like a great Plan! 
Can you tell me something about the Lavender Herbal Tea thing? Because I haven't heard about it so far. Is it good for NBE?

Your plan sounds really good Sweetorange!
The fact that you've grown two cup sizes is incredible and inspiring!

I'm still noogling but I've stopped using my measuring tape to measure. After my noogling sessions, there wasn't even 1 cm of swelling. I'm not measuring these days but I still don't see swelling. It seems many girls swell after noogling but I hope it's not the only indication of growth! Did you always well from noogling, even when you first started??

(02-01-2017, 01:11 PM)Barely-Known Wrote:  Sounds like a great Plan! 
Can you tell me something about the Lavender Herbal Tea thing? Because I haven't heard about it so far. Is it good for NBE?

Well, I drink lavender tea due to my stress/anxiety/depression disorder. It makes me feel better and deff, it's great for my stomach as well. 
Lovely_Dinseli suggested me to drink/take lavender and it's been a very positive decision!  Blush

(02-01-2017, 05:25 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Your plan sounds really good Sweetorange!
The fact that you've grown two cup sizes is incredible and inspiring!

I'm still noogling but I've stopped using my measuring tape to measure. After my noogling sessions, there wasn't even 1 cm of swelling. I'm not measuring these days but I still don't see swelling. It seems many girls swell after noogling but I hope it's not the only indication of growth! Did you always well from noogling, even when you first started??

Don't give up sweetie!

I didn't measure til after 4 months of noogling. Then 6 months. And I haven't since october, which is fine because I know I haven't grown a lot hahaha!

Swelling depends on lots of thing : your cycle, hours, if you drink water or not, circulation...etc. And yes, the first weeks my swelling was insignificant but I keep my motivation and I made it!!!

(02-01-2017, 08:28 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Don't give up sweetie!

I didn't measure til after 4 months of noogling. Then 6 months. And I haven't since october, which is fine because I know I haven't grown a lot hahaha!

Swelling depends on lots of thing : your cycle, hours, if you drink water or not, circulation...etc. And yes, the first weeks my swelling was insignificant but I keep my motivation and I made it!!!

Thank you Sweetorange! <3 
Glad to know that you measured after 4 months, I'll try to wait that long too! 
Happy Growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon