Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long do you pump for in a day?

(24-12-2016, 12:06 AM)Thematrix Wrote:  I can only pump for this long while I'm on holiday and my partner and boys are not
Home. The first time I pumped I has massive swelling but since then it has been less swelling. It lasts a few hours. And yeah, three hours straight.

Thank u Thematrix. Yeah, I also seemed to swell a lot the first time but now I don't notice much...

(24-12-2016, 11:12 AM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi Sweetorange,

Your answer was real sweet; thank you! 4 cms in 6 months?? That is GREAT! You have grown a cup size if not more.

Do you swell right after pumping?? It seems some people do and some don't. Also, could you please tell me what color your breasts are while pumping? Do they change color?

Good to know that 30 mins/60 mins is effective. I thought we had to do 4 hours!

You can do up to 5h straight in my opinion. I did it once and yes, the swelling was amaaaaazing but the session was quite boring.

I've grown a cup and a half lol . 

Yes, I always swell after pumping and I think it's necessary to get some swelling : it is true though, if you improve your blood circulation before the session and if you drink plenty of water, the swelling is always better.

I have a very poor circulation so before pumping I always put heat on my breasts and massage or I do exercise first, cardio for example, and then I put the domes on. I guess that depends on the person.
But drinking water I TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT. I always drink 1l - 1,5l before during and after pumping, and it makes a difference in swelling I promise!

yes, the color changes , it gets red/very red but never purple. Once it got purple and I ended up having dots around my breasts. this is super important, don't get purple breasts lol, that's a bad sign.

Merry Christmas!! Tongue

(24-12-2016, 03:15 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hey gals,

well, I have a bit experience n pumping so this is my opinion ...

You have to pump 30' daily. 30 minutes is the minimum for achieving NBE. 

I did 30' daily for almost two months and I didn't noticed a huge change, but I found out my bra was a bit tight. By that time I was 32B.

If you do 60' everyday , you'll see the difference in 8-12 weeks , I promise. 

After trying 30' everyday I decided to do it a little bit longer and I started doing an hour every single day. 8 weeks later I was 32C

After 20 weeks doing 60 day everyday I was a  small 32D , but I decided to change my bra size and instead I got 34B

In 6 months I have grown 4cms . I know it's not a lot, but I'm happy with the results.

My plan for 2017 is :

Doing 7h / week on christmas and january = 6w x 7h 
February and March I won't have that much time so I will get back to 30' daily , that means 3h &30' a week during 8 weeks 
April/May again 1h everyday 
and June 2h everyday.
July and August I don't know what I will do honestly.

Consistency IS KEY and not giving up on the method too. Sometimes I feel very discouraged and I don't do it everyday but instead I do it all straight like for example yesterday I skipped, today too (lack of time!!), so tomorrow I will do 3h in the morning. 
Just think these 30'-60' time is for yourself, for listening to music, for reading, watching a movie, just relax, etc. Give yourself a space for relaxing!
And remember, patience is key. 

MERRY XMAS sweets! Tongue

Hey sweetorange, i dont get how you changed from32D to a 34B??

A cup and a half growth is awesome. In the past two days ive noticed even when my breasts dont turn purple i have ended up with lots of red dots kn my chest and now im leaving longer gaps between pumping so that they dont get more aggrevated. Once it goes down i am back to pumping again usually after 24 hours.. 
my swelling stays for like 5 hours. 

Thr marks are putting me off pumping frequently. Do you think even though my breasts are not turning purple they are pretty red,am i pumping too much. How much 'pull' is needed? I think if i am feeling comfortable then i need to pump more.. i am using the pumpand hold method.

Any advice?

Hello everyone,

I have just joined this site as it was highly recommended by a friend.

I've been reading this and I have used noogleberry too and have broken few domes as I found that they are not very flexible.  I've had to make my own, which work far better than NB.

As you can see from my pic that I have got good size breasts of size 34D.

I used my pumps for 30 mins to an hour every day and give my breasts a rest from pumping for a week each month.

I can feel the breasts swelling after pumping, and I do massage them too.

annjum

(24-12-2016, 05:59 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

I did 30' daily for almost two months and I didn't noticed a huge change, but I found out my bra was a bit tight. By that time I was 32B.

After trying 30' everyday I decided to do it a little bit longer and I started doing an hour every single day. 8 weeks later I was 32C

After 20 weeks doing 60 day everyday I was a  small 32D , but I decided to change my bra size and instead I got 34B

In 6 months I have grown 4cms . I know it's not a lot, but I'm happy with the results.

My plan for 2017 is :

February and March I won't have that much time so I will get back to 30' daily , that means 3h &30' a week during 8 weeks 
and June 2h everyday.

Consistency IS KEY and not giving up on the method too. Sometimes I feel very discouraged and I don't do it everyday but instead I do it all straight like for example yesterday I skipped, today too (lack of time!!), so tomorrow I will do 3h in the morning. 
Just think these 30'-60' time is for yourself, for listening to music, for reading, watching a movie, just relax, etc. Give yourself a space for relaxing!

A cup and a half growth is awesome. In the past two days ive noticed even when my breasts dont turn purple i have ended up with lots of red dots kn my chest and now im leaving longer gaps between pumping so that they dont get more aggrevated. Once it goes down i am back to pumping again usually after 24 hours.. 

Thr marks are putting me off pumping frequently. Do you think even though my breasts are not turning purple they are pretty red,am i pumping too much. How much 'pull' is needed? I think if i am feeling comfortable then i need to pump more.. i am using the pumpand hold method.

Any advice?

So sorry I didn't see what you wrote before! Sad 

Okay, I don't know if in English (I'm not native) you use the same phrase as in spanish but let's say there are bra sizes that are "sisters" , that means for example I can be 80B or 70C in the spanish size , both would be fine.
The problem is when you are underweight and you gain weight after all, all your body measurements change and that is what happened to me , I was very very slim due to a health condition and I gained weight around 9kg in 6 months so I got more fat everywhere, on my back too . Then, when I measured again I had more cm on my breasts but I wasn't comfortable with 85 bra size even I tried 85D(32D for U.S size) and I asked around here and they suggested me to try 90(34) band size : I found out it fits me better and I don't end up with marks on my skin .

Now, about the dots' issue : if you are getting dots that means you are putting lots of pressure or you are not doing it okay. In the first two months I used to put a lot of pressure and that's not the point : you have to stand the "pressure/pain" when you are pumping and you have to do "hold and release" as much as you can . I used to do 10 on 5 off 10 on 5 off ; Then I tried 15 on 5 off 15 on 5 off , it worked out for me too; Then 20 on 5 off , the same ; BUT when I tried 30 on 10 off my breasts color wasn't red but purple or very purple = that means 30' for myself is not good, therefore what I do is 20 on 5 off all the time and massage during these 5minutes plus drinking. 
DOTS ARE BAD, REMEMBER THIS PLEASE. IF YOU GET DOTS SOME TIME JUST DON'T PUMP TIL IT'S GONE AND USE A SOFT OIL FOR YOUR SKIN THESE DAYS (FOR BETTER HEALING)

Second issue, pressure : you need to "stand" the pressure , the more pressure more swelling theory doesn't work. Do it little by little, be nice to your girls and don't be pulling all the session that's not the point. 

Noogling takes time, again. Be patient and consistent and the results will come.

(25-12-2016, 06:58 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(24-12-2016, 05:59 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

My plan for 2017 is :

and June 2h everyday.

Any advice?

So sorry I didn't see what you wrote before! Sad 

Okay, I don't know if in English (I'm not native) you use the same phrase as in spanish but let's say there are bra sizes that are "sisters" , that means for example I can be 80B or 70C in the spanish size , both would be fine.
The problem is when you are underweight and you gain weight after all, all your body measurements change and that is what happened to me , I was very very slim due to a health condition and I gained weight around 9kg in 6 months so I got more fat everywhere, on my back too . Then, when I measured again I had more cm on my breasts but I wasn't comfortable with 85 bra size even I tried 85D(32D for U.S size) and I asked around here and they suggested me to try 90(34) band size : I found out it fits me better and I don't end up with marks on my skin .

Now, about the dots' issue : if you are getting dots that means you are putting lots of pressure or you are not doing it okay. In the first two months I used to put a lot of pressure and that's not the point : you have to stand the "pressure/pain" when you are pumping and you have to do "hold and release" as much as you can . I used to do 10 on 5 off 10 on 5 off ; Then I tried 15 on 5 off 15 on 5 off , it worked out for me too; Then 20 on 5 off , the same ; BUT when I tried 30 on 10 off my breasts color wasn't red but purple or very purple = that means 30' for myself is not good, therefore what I do is 20 on 5 off all the time and massage during these 5minutes plus drinking. 
DOTS ARE BAD, REMEMBER THIS PLEASE. IF YOU GET DOTS SOME TIME JUST DON'T PUMP TIL IT'S GONE AND USE A SOFT OIL FOR YOUR SKIN THESE DAYS (FOR BETTER HEALING)

Second issue, pressure : you need to "stand" the pressure , the more pressure more swelling theory doesn't work. Do it little by little, be nice to your girls and don't be pulling all the session that's not the point. 

Noogling takes time, again. Be patient and consistent and the results will come.
Thank you sweetorange,

I will try the pump and release method tonight and see what kind of swelling i get. My swelling usually takes me to a B cup for a few hours and thats why i thought the pump and hold method was working for me. 

Thank you for your advice x

(24-12-2016, 05:45 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  You can do up to 5h straight in my opinion. I did it once and yes, the swelling was amaaaaazing but the session was quite boring.

I've grown a cup and a half lol . 

Yes, I always swell after pumping and I think it's necessary to get some swelling : it is true though, if you improve your blood circulation before the session and if you drink plenty of water, the swelling is always better.

I have a very poor circulation so before pumping I always put heat on my breasts and massage or I do exercise first, cardio for example, and then I put the domes on. I guess that depends on the person.
But drinking water I TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT. I always drink 1l - 1,5l before during and after pumping, and it makes a difference in swelling I promise!

yes, the color changes , it gets red/very red but never purple. Once it got purple and I ended up having dots around my breasts. this is super important, don't get purple breasts lol, that's a bad sign.

Merry Christmas!! Tongue

Oh wow, one cup and a half growth is even better Sweetorange!! I measured myself the other day (shouldn't have..) after pumping and the measuring tape didn't go up even by one cm.....how much do you swell after pumping? Do you measure yourself?

I'll try drinking more water. My breasts don't turn bright purple, there are no veins or anything and definitely no bruises and no dots around. That's why I'm confused. It doesn't seem like I'm overpumping, yet the color seems lilac/lavender (I know this sounds like an eyeshadow color)...hard to describe. It certain lighting they look dark reddish/purple. The second I take off the cups though, the color goes back to normal. 

Thank u for your feedback. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too!

hi all ...everybody's different and especially, we all have our schedules and family and friends and kitties but i've been toying around just a little with my pump time. usually it's about 10min on and a few off with massage for about 45minutes but when i have more time, like weekends, i've found i kinda like to massage then pump up and hold pressure for about 20minutes, light massage for around 5minutes and hold another round for 30minutes. for some reason, i seem to get a bit more swelling. also, i like the water thing before during and after. that's a good tip. oh, i almost forgot  ...this next year is gonna be so good. all i have to do is make some really good reality.  Rolleyes

(27-12-2016, 03:25 AM)solome Wrote:  hi all ...everybody's different and especially, we all have our schedules and family and friends and kitties but i've been toying around just a little with my pump time. usually it's about 10min on and a few off with massage for about 45minutes but when i have more time, like weekends, i've found i kinda like to massage then pump up and hold pressure for about 20minutes, light massage for around 5minutes and hold another round for 30minutes. for some reason, i seem to get a bit more swelling. also, i like the water thing before during and after. that's a good tip. oh, i almost forgot  ...this next year is gonna be so good. all i have to do is make some really good reality.  Rolleyes

Hi Solome, thank you for your reply. I'll try what you do. I am a bit discouraged these days because I measured my breasts after pumping and there is not even 1 cm of swelling. I pump for an hour every day. I am pumping hard enough because they do change color. I know the purple/reddish color is no good but f I decrease the pressure, there would be no pull/swelling. 
When you first started pumping, do you remember if you swelled immediately?

it’s funny, i wrote about this somewhere but after the very first time i used the kangzhu’s, i could feel all my internal breast anatomy as though they’d been stretched apart ..such a really weird feeling, it passed. i don’t really recall much swelling that lingered after a session  ..for a long time. i got more consistent when i got the noogleberry’s and started this on again off again method  …don’t know why but it seems to have made a difference. 

now, after 3 months of the noogs and being a bit more consistent and doing the on again off again method rather than just one long pump session and done, i'm seeing better results  ..especially with the 20min/30min weekend session i've recently started. i’m using a tad bit more progest directly on my breasts, too ..maybe twice/week and just a little bit. i’m not sure but i think i may have been just a bit e dominant. i include carlson fish oil in my little morning nutritional drink, kelp  …honestly, i’d love to know what made the most difference in the growth i’ve had  …definitely the pumping and massage ..the oil i use for massage has been mostly cocoa butter, carlson fish oil and several drops of solaray liquid vit e oil 400 iu cut with a little bit of castor oil. i try to eat enough, exercise, you know. i’ve always been a tiny bit obsessed with nutritional things  ..also, i grow wheatgrass at home during the cooler months ..it’s so easy ..just need to follow a few strict rules ..wheatgrass juice is so full of power ..i take a bit of fenugreek, sheep placenta …so, maybe altogether, they’ve helped.  …but to answer your question, no, i don’t recall having much if any residual swelling for quite a long time after first starting but you know what  ..i do think i was slowly but increasingly getting a tiny bit of growth ..just not so much that i could see it until after a good bit of time had passed.

if i had more of my time back and pumped more, maybe i’d have seen more growth quicker ..kinda like jenniferlove who was very dedicated. also, i didn't bother with measuring myself but i could feel the difference when i cupped my hand over my breast and the tightness in my bra. i still see a lot of fluctuation in breast fullness, always have ..but they don't shrink quite as much as they used to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon