Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long do you pump for in a day?

(27-12-2016, 05:45 PM)solome Wrote:  it’s funny, i wrote about this somewhere but after the very first time i used the kangzhu’s, i could feel all my internal breast anatomy as though they’d been stretched apart ..such a really weird feeling, it passed. i don’t really recall much swelling that lingered after a session  ..for a long time. i got more consistent when i got the noogleberry’s and started this on again off again method  …don’t know why but it seems to have made a difference. 

now, after 3 months of the noogs and being a bit more consistent and doing the on again off again method rather than just one long pump session and done, i'm seeing better results  ..especially with the 20min/30min weekend session i've recently started. i’m using a tad bit more progest directly on my breasts, too ..maybe twice/week and just a little bit. i’m not sure but i think i may have been just a bit e dominant. i include carlson fish oil in my little morning nutritional drink, kelp  …honestly, i’d love to know what made the most difference in the growth i’ve had  …definitely the pumping and massage ..the oil i use for massage has been mostly cocoa butter, carlson fish oil and several drops of solaray liquid vit e oil 400 iu cut with a little bit of castor oil. i try to eat enough, exercise, you know. i’ve always been a tiny bit obsessed with nutritional things  ..also, i grow wheatgrass at home during the cooler months ..it’s so easy ..just need to follow a few strict rules ..wheatgrass juice is so full of power ..i take a bit of fenugreek, sheep placenta …so, maybe altogether, they’ve helped.  …but to answer your question, no, i don’t recall having much if any residual swelling for quite a long time after first starting but you know what  ..i do think i was slowly but increasingly getting a tiny bit of growth ..just not so much that i could see it until after a good bit of time had passed.

if i had more of my time back and pumped more, maybe i’d have seen more growth quicker ..kinda like jenniferlove who was very dedicated. also, i didn't bother with measuring myself but i could feel the difference when i cupped my hand over my breast and the tightness in my bra. i still see a lot of fluctuation in breast fullness, always have ..but they don't shrink quite as much as they used to.

Thank you, Solome. I guess it works differently on different people. Your NBE routine is really complete! I'm just drinking fennel tea. Massage is definitely making them perkier and hopefully in the long run will lead to some growth! I also sometimes feel like my breasts are "meatier" these days when I cup them but then when I pull out the measuring tape, it doesn't reflect my impression!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon