Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm done pretending: I hate my breasts

(04-09-2018, 02:20 AM)Dynseli Wrote:  
(30-08-2018, 12:14 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  Once, during an argument ...

You can do better than him.

Hahah I loved this short reply. I left him long ago and now his ass feels sorry lol 
You can only imagine how good I feel Big Grin

You re not alone, I hate my boobs too. I’m not skinny but my body isn’t so bad, Except for boobs. 
I also feel like a man, not only because of flat chest but also because a lot of body hair. 

Not all men likes big boobs, this is true, but I think no one likes flat chest. 

Flat chest looks weird with everything I wear, this is the problem. I’m obsessed by fashion but flat chest makes everything difficult. I must wear oversized tees and hoodies. So sad. I can’t hide tears when I go shopping.

(07-10-2018, 08:20 PM)Cely Wrote:  You re not alone, I hate my boobs too. I’m not skinny but my body isn’t so bad, Except for boobs. 
I also feel like a man, not only because of flat chest but also because a lot of body hair. 

Flat chest looks weird with everything I wear, this is the problem. I’m obsessed by fashion but flat chest makes everything difficult. I must wear oversized tees and hoodies. So sad. I can’t hide tears when I go shopping.

Cely,
You need to google "Twiggy"
she made flat girls the stars of the day.
You might pick up some pointers from the past
Bobbi

(07-10-2018, 09:05 PM)IHappyme Wrote:  
(07-10-2018, 08:20 PM)Cely Wrote:  You re not alone, I hate my boobs too. I’m not skinny but my body isn’t so bad, Except for boobs. 

Cely,
You need to google "Twiggy"
she made flat girls the stars of the day.
You might pick up some pointers from the past
Bobbi

Well, I googled, but she is not flat and also she is anorexic. 
Anyway, she looks great! I’m in love with skinny girls. 
Do u prefer skinny or curvy girls?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon