Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have a question, really need help. Thank you in advance!

Hello again. Smile 
I just got done with the hormone saliva test but I chose average cycle instead of prolonged.  The average cycle is about 28-32 days I believe it said on the sheet and prolonged is 33 days to about 40 days and usually I'm average cycle.  However, it says on the instructions to go ahead and take the test on day 32 even if you have not started, which I didn't end up starting.  Problem is it's been about a couple days since then and I still haven't started yet.. Should I have chosen prolonged or was I right in choosing average since they are usually average?
Would my results still be accurate to apply to NBE?
Do I really need to retake the test and chance this happening again?

Thanks so much for any help! I'm debating on sending the test kit in and am confused...

(14-12-2016, 04:49 AM)Victorian Rose Wrote:  Hello again. Smile 
I just got done with the hormone saliva test but I chose average cycle instead of prolonged.  The average cycle is about 28-32 days I believe it said on the sheet and prolonged is 33 days to about 40 days and usually I'm average cycle.  However, it says on the instructions to go ahead and take the test on day 32 even if you have not started, which I didn't end up starting.  Problem is it's been about a couple days since then and I still haven't started yet.. Should I have chosen prolonged or was I right in choosing average since they are usually average?
Would my results still be accurate to apply to NBE?
Do I really need to retake the test and chance this happening again?

Thanks so much for any help! I'm debating on sending the test kit in and am confused...

Hi! I think you were correct in choosing average cycle since that's the typical length for your body. I personally would go ahead and complete the test and send it in even if you haven't started. The samples have still recorded your hormonal activity all throughout the month and those readings will be the same and be applicable towards your results. 

If anyone else on here has more information on this, please chime in and correct me if I'm wrong!

Hope this helps in some way!

[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon