Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Before pic and a three days of noogling result..

Took pictures yesterday and compared to the pic before i started noogling. I can see a difference that the tape measure cant measure. I do believe that the black seed oil is good in retaining  swelling by keeping my breasts warm

(29-04-2017, 11:54 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Took pictures yesterday and compared to the pic before i started noogling. I can see a difference that the tape measure cant measure. I do believe that the black seed oil is good in retaining  swelling by keeping my breasts warm

Wow, the difference is very obvious, Fruitcake! They look beautiful. Now, I'm feeling more inspired myself! I always knew you had great potential and see, luckily you persevered! I'm adding black seed oil to my list of next purchases XX

(29-04-2017, 11:54 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Took pictures yesterday and compared to the pic before i started noogling. I can see a difference that the tape measure cant measure. I do believe that the black seed oil is good in retaining  swelling by keeping my breasts warm

Keep going girl, it's working great for you!!! Blush Blush Blush

Wow your breasts look great! The difference is definitely obvious. I feel like pictures are better than taking measurements but doing both gives a better idea of the whole picture. The biggest thing about measurements that I don't like is doing them accurately. It can be really tricky to do measurements. But when you have a specific size goal it is hardly avoidable I guess.

Keep up the good work! :Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon