Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Before pic and a three days of noogling result..

Your progress is so amazing! My breasts currently look like yours did in the beginning. I just ordered my noogle and your results are so inspiring. I read from lots of peoples posts that it takes anywhere from 6-12 months to see permanent growth with the noogle. I'd say how much swelling and the beautiful shape you're getting as a really good sign! Please keep us updated! 

What size cups did you use? I'm a 34/32 A/AA depending on the day and I ordered a Medium because I felt like I'd grow out of the small with any growth.

Ive not posted anything on the forum for over a month. At that point i had given up after 3 months. However this easter break i have started again pumping everyday. Im glad im back on it. 

After pumping since dec 16 and then taking a month break in march i can say that i have fortunately picked up where i left off. My swelling stays along time if i keep the breast area warm after noogling. Ive walked around naked for about half an hour after a hour of noogling and the swelling went straight doen in that half hour. Today i noogled before coming to work for 20 mins and wore a warm jumper and its now 14:20 and my breasts are still plump. 

I apply black seed oil before noogling and that also keeps my breasts warm. Im not going to be impatient this time. Just going to see what happens. 

I have noticed that now my top part of breasts are getting plumper when i lie on my side or hold my breast that is when its obvious the most- without a bra still not too much difference to my earlier pics. 

Still using large cups which i am filling within 30 mins of pumping as they soon swell. I am not considering xl cups yet before some outward growth. When i put the cups on initially and pump i fill half of the cups. When i need to repump they fill the cups completely. 

When i take my bra off there doesnt seem to be a difference other than shape of breast is now changing.
I admit my breasts are looking better in a bra now 
Pic of me 7 hours after noogling for half an hour..

what i wanted to know is the pumping action that promotes growth or to do breast tissue develop whilst breast is swollen hence the r eason why the longer swelling is retained, tissue will form there? Is that accurate?

(08-03-2017, 10:32 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  Your progress is so amazing! My breasts currently look like yours did in the beginning. I just ordered my noogle and your results are so inspiring. I read from lots of peoples posts that it takes anywhere from 6-12 months to see permanent growth with the noogle. I'd say how much swelling and the beautiful shape you're getting as a really good sign! Please keep us updated! 

What size cups did you use? I'm a 34/32 A/AA depending on the day and I ordered a Medium because I felt like I'd grow out of the small with any growth.

Hi Afwenofgondor,

Sorry for the late reply. Currently im using the airlock large domes 

Hows it going for you ?
X

(18-04-2017, 02:59 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(08-03-2017, 10:32 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  Your progress is so amazing! My breasts currently look like yours did in the beginning. I just ordered my noogle and your results are so inspiring. I read from lots of peoples posts that it takes anywhere from 6-12 months to see permanent growth with the noogle. I'd say how much swelling and the beautiful shape you're getting as a really good sign! Please keep us updated! 

Hi Afwenofgondor,

Sorry for the late reply. Currently im using the airlock large domes 

Hows it going for you ?
X

Your growth looks so inspiring! I'm glad your still going at it. It's a slow process for sure.

Unfortunately for my chest shape the noogle just didn't work out. The medium cups were too much surface area and my torso is generally not very flat so getting a good suction even with the contour wasn't possible. The small cups wouldn't have covered half my breast since its very spread out on my chest, and the large would have been way too big. I'm going to try the bosom beauty next time I can afford to make an investment. I think the foam rings and the more oval shaped cones will fit my torso much better.

Like Arwen said, your growth is so inspiring Fruitcake! Your breasts look amazing, I definitely see a change.

It's incredible how you not only swell so much after just 30 mins of pumping, but how you also maintain the swelling after 7 hours....

What I'd do to get even half of your swelling!!! I should really look into black seed oil too...XX

(18-04-2017, 05:31 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Like Arwen said, your growth is so inspiring Fruitcake! Your breasts look amazing, I definitely see a change.

It's incredible how you not only swell so much after just 30 mins of pumping, but how you also maintain the swelling after 7 hours....

What I'd do to get even half of your swelling!!! I should really look into black seed oil too...XX

Yes the black seed oil really warms the area and i think that has contributed towards longer swelling time. This didnt happen when i used cocoa butter. I have just noogled for 35 mins now and i think if there was room in my large domes i would swell upto a D cup. Tempted to buy xl domes but not until i achieve a cup size. Ive taken a pic of post noogling pic and i will compare to previous post noogling pic

(18-04-2017, 07:02 PM)HFruitcake Wrote:  
(18-04-2017, 05:31 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Like Arwen said, your growth is so inspiring Fruitcake! Your breasts look amazing, I definitely see a change.

Yes the black seed oil really warms the area and i think that has contributed towards longer swelling time. This didnt happen when i used cocoa butter. I have just noogled for 35 mins now and i think if there was room in my large domes i would swell upto a D cup. Tempted to buy xl domes but not until i achieve a cup size. Ive taken a pic of post noogling pic and i will compare to previous post noogling pic

In feb still a small b cup and applying cocoa butter before noogling and second picture is still a b cup but this time applying black seed oil before noogling. I appreciate the bras in the pic a different but i think there still is a difference in swelling. 

This would be my goal to get as big as my swelling. One day maybe...

Hello Fruitcake

Your result looks amazing!!! 

Please can u you share the link where you get the oil?

Many thanks.

xxxx

Jessica

(18-04-2017, 09:27 PM)Jessica2017 Wrote:  Hello Fruitcake

Your result looks amazing!!! 

Please can u you share the link where you get the oil?

Many thanks.

xxxx

Jessica

Jessica, i bought mine from an asian grocery store but you can buy online. Imaan's black seed oil is good brand available on amazon uk.

Good luck x

(18-04-2017, 07:02 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Yes the black seed oil really warms the area and i think that has contributed towards longer swelling time. This didnt happen when i used cocoa butter. I have just noogled for 35 mins now and i think if there was room in my large domes i would swell upto a D cup. Tempted to buy xl domes but not until i achieve a cup size. Ive taken a pic of post noogling pic and i will compare to previous post noogling pic

Really incredible swelling, Fruitcake. You've always responded so well to pumping (your first pictures prove it!) and I think the longer you retain the swelling, the more it will turn into growth. You will have to buy the XL cups eventually  Wink

Now, if I could have just a small percentage of your swelling.... Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon