Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone use the noogleberry foam cup rings? Pls share your experiences

Hello everyone,

Anybody actually use NB foam rings? I was super impressed by how comfy they are and how they make the cups stick but I noticed how the rings takes up lots of space inside the cup. Personally, they leave little room for the breasts. It's like only the inner part of my breast/nipple is squeezed/peeking out. Is this normal? Do you think this could affect growth?

(06-12-2016, 05:11 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hello everyone,

Anybody actually use NB foam rings? I was super impressed by how comfy they are and how they make the cups stick but I noticed how the rings takes up lots of space inside the cup. Personally, they leave little room for the breasts. It's like only the inner part of my breast/nipple is squeezed/peeking out. Is this normal? Do you think this could affect growth?

Hi, I tried to use the noogleberry cups but it is impossible to have any suction, even with the rings. If I move even a little bit, they fall. I have no breast at all (32AA), and a very small rib cage. But yes, the rings, takes a lot of space ! And I discovered the Ganzhu cups !!!! They are a way cheaper, and have a soft rubber ring, and I am avpble to maintain suction, even if I move my arms ! I have absolutely no results, but that's an other story....

(07-12-2016, 12:51 AM)Helene1 Wrote:  Hi, I tried to use the noogleberry cups but it is impossible to have any suction, even with the rings. If I move even a little bit, they fall. I have no breast at all (32AA), and a very small rib cage. But yes, the rings, takes a lot of space ! And I discovered the Ganzhu cups !!!! They are a way cheaper, and have a soft rubber ring, and I am avpble to maintain suction, even if I move my arms ! I have absolutely no results, but that's an other story....

Hello, thank you for your reply. I actually have great suction with the rings. My rib cage is quite big, maybe that's why..but they leave little room for the breasts!

I heard about the gangzhu cups and sounds like they're more comfortable and keep suction! Do you use them for at least 40 mins- 1 hour a day? How long have you been using the cups? You could try adding massage to your routine, before pumping. I think it helps.

I use the rings!! I have a small torso, under breast is 29.5" and bust is 34". I would not be able to get suction without the rings and  it is hard to get suction even with them but I'm only on day 2.... I have very little fat on my upper body, it's all in my butt and thighs. I have the large contoured with the rings.   I have to place the cups high on my chest to get any suction

(14-12-2016, 10:23 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  I use the rings!! I have a small torso, under breast is 29.5" and bust is 34". I would not be able to get suction without the rings and  it is hard to get suction even with them but I'm only on day 2.... I have very little fat on my upper body, it's all in my butt and thighs. I have the large contoured with the rings.   I have to place the cups high on my chest to get any suction

I agree that the rings really help suction but on me, they fill up half of the cup, leaving little room for the breast to swell. The rings don't cover your breasts at all (the outer part?)? I guess our breasts/bodies are shaped differently...

I was considering a new approach this morning to get more of my breast inside the cup. I will do one at a time without the rings and massage the free one. Won't be happening this weekend though... no privacy!

(17-12-2016, 06:45 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  I was considering a new approach this morning to get more of my breast inside the cup. I will do one at a time without the rings and massage the free one. Won't be happening this weekend though... no privacy!

Sounds good. I tried one at a time, as Fruitcake suggested, and more of the inner part of the breast is definitely getting pumped. You'll most likely get better suction this way.

(07-12-2016, 03:56 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(07-12-2016, 12:51 AM)Helene1 Wrote:  Hi, I tried to use the noogleberry cups but it is impossible to have any suction, even with the rings. If I move even a little bit, they fall. I have no breast at all (32AA), and a very small rib cage. But yes, the rings, takes a lot of space ! And I discovered the Ganzhu cups !!!! They are a way cheaper, and have a soft rubber ring, and I am avpble to maintain suction, even if I move my arms ! I have absolutely no results, but that's an other story....

Hello, thank you for your reply. I actually have great suction with the rings. My rib cage is quite big, maybe that's why..but they leave little room for the breasts!

I heard about the gangzhu cups and sounds like they're more comfortable and keep suction! Do you use them for at least 40 mins- 1 hour a day? How long have you been using the cups? You could try adding massage to your routine, before pumping. I think it helps.
Yes, I pump at leat one hour a day, and I massage a little bit before. But I am one of those who do not have any results from pumping. Not even temporary swelling. I have been pumping for several months now, so I think I will give up after a year if I don't have any result. I take birth control pill, so I don't dare to take anything else (herbs or hormones). And I don't know my hormones levels. But I have read that hypolasic tuberous breasts were due to a lack of progesterone. I would like to test bioidentical progesterone cream, but I don't know if it will have influence on my birth control pill. Any ideas ? My birth pill is trinordiol (estrogen + progesterone). Both hormones gradually increase, and my breasts look a little bit fuller over cycle, but they shrink as soon as my period arrive, and stay super small for the first week after my period. I think I will stay with my 32AA forever ! I wouldn't mind if they had a beautiful shape. I can't have a IUD. I had one and it perforated my uterus and migrated in my abdomen. Was very painful. Had to remove it surgerically.ni don't dare having an other one again !

I really don't think you should give up noogling, Helene1. I heard of ladies who didn't get swelling for months but later grew.  I'm not noticing much swelling either these days but will keep at it.

I'm not sure about your hormone situation.....if possible, I'd like to avoid taking hormones/herbs, unless you really have to of course. You could try asking in a separate post to see if other ladies with more experience have any suggestions. 

I'm sure your breasts have a beautiful shape! We are our own worst critic!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon