Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Tuberous breasts

Why did split off my post, then you delete my post?

The information on that other post was wrong. I had to correct it.

But I won't anymore. Give false information if that suits you.

I'm done arguing, continue giving wrong information.

(05-12-2016, 04:53 PM)Lovely_Dynseli Wrote:  So, if you apply the logic of your last post, to your post about progestone, above, then that reasoning will be wrong too. Which your post about progesterone above causing branching is correct. You got the reasoning of which hormones cause what kinds of growth from me, but then you changed it on estrogen.

How is the statement incorrect when it's from the study you linked?, I guess the scientists must be wrong and you correct. Your unwillingness to accept other science as fact clouds your judgement, you then become unhinged when people's interpretations of scientific research differ from yours. Providing scientific research isn't providing " wrong information " unless that research is flawed....which in this case I highly doubt it. I haven't " got " anything from you.....accept the above stated. I am sure explaining tuberous breasts goes beyond just estrogen dominance and gene malfunction of collagen, neither you or I are experts, so, this exchange is pointless. 

Thread is closed.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon