Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM suggestions

Hello everyone. I'm new here and I would like to ask for suggestions. I've been taking PM that I bought from here:

https://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-Extract-Augmentation-Thailand/dp/B00DUQC26Q/ref=sr_1_7_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1480563968&sr=1-7&keywords=pueraria+mirifica+capsules

I don't seem to have any changes though. Can anyone provide me with suggestions of PM that are NOT St Herb/Bella? Reason being I'm trying to source for cheaper alternatives (preferably from Thailand).

Thanks in advance!

I always stick with Ainterol.
and this dealer
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/shippedwithinusa-c-31.html

They has US shipments that take a few days, or you can order the much cheaper version and it will take a few weeks to arrive.
However, I just place an order for 6 bottles at $14.95 each, and the same day I got a shipping confirmation from New York.
So I may have saved $6 per bottle, and gotten quick delivery.

Bobbi

I second what Bobbi said.  My latest order was delivered today after being ordered on 11/26/16!  Big Grin

Order History
[Image: pixel_trans.gif]
11/26/2016 Preparing [PayPal Standard]
11/26/2016 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Verified; $71.50)]
11/28/2016 Shipped On 11/28/2016 Shipped Via Stamps.com [FirstClass] Tracking Number 
12/1/2016 Delivered

Thanks Bobbi and Scotti! Did Ainterol work for you both?

Sure did, and I still use it.
By the way my last order too 4 days to deliver.
They recommend adding calcium to your mix with PM and for me it was vital.
I'm taking 1500mg PM and 400mg of calcium, throughout the day.
Bobbi

(03-12-2016, 04:00 PM)madamev Wrote:  Thanks Bobbi and Scotti! Did Ainterol work for you both?

Yes, it has worked wonders so far!

I always use a local brand so i cant advice you though Ainterol is the most used brand here on BN. I do have sme other tips regarding pm: massage with it topically instead of ingesting capsules.. absorption will be more and targeted straight on the place we want it to be. And use pc with it, keeps your receptors responsive!SmileWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon