Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feeling down and sick of having small breasts

(05-12-2016, 12:02 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  34A (my ribcage is big, wish my breasts were as big!!). Sometimes though I think I'm mnore of a 34AA...

Hi. Whats your under bust and around? what sort of breasts do you have? Wide apart or close together etc, you'd be suprised the right kind of bra that suits your shape can enhance things quite a bit in the interim while your working on bigger bust. Im your age too.

(05-12-2016, 08:23 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(05-12-2016, 12:02 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  34A (my ribcage is big, wish my breasts were as big!!). Sometimes though I think I'm mnore of a 34AA...

Hi. Whats your under bust and around? what sort of breasts do you have? Wide apart or close together etc, you'd be suprised the right kind of bra that suits your shape can enhance things quite a bit in the interim while your working on bigger bust. Im your age too.

Hi Ella, my under bust is about 29 inches (tight). If I take a deep breath though, it's more like 30 inches! Measuring tape on nipples (without squeezing) is about 33 inches. My breasts are kind of wide apart. They're small but wide. Most of my bras are gappy  Sad 
Gosh, your breasts look perfect!!

(05-12-2016, 08:35 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(05-12-2016, 08:23 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Hi Ella, my under bust is about 29 inches (tight). If I take a deep breath though, it's more like 30 inches! Measuring tape on nipples (without squeezing) is about 33 inches. My breasts are kind of wide apart. They're small but wide. Most of my bras are gappy  Sad 
Gosh, your breasts look perfect!!
Thank you. Well sounds like you could work on yours with the right bra esp if wide! I'm 28.5 tightish and 34 over but the go down to 33.5 so we are similar in size. With the right bra I get that cleavage :Smile reckon you could too

I wonder if you should try 32 bands with b or c cup and scoop your breasts from the sides into them..

(05-12-2016, 10:00 PM)EllaC Wrote:  I wonder if you should try 32 bands with b or c cup and scoop your breasts from the sides into them..

Hi Ella,
Hmmm I think a 32 band would be tight on my ribcage....I'm not very tolerant  Rolleyes  I'll try though to see. You're right about scooping the breasts, never tried that.  Thank you for your kind advice!

Looking at your photos, I really don't think we have the same breast size....You actually have substance in your bras!! Smile Maybe I'm measuring wrong? I read somewhere that you have to keep the measuring tape loose, and not press against the nipples. If I slightly press, I'm more like 32 inches (sigh....) then.

I just scoop otherwise I look pretty flat . You gotta pull in from the sides.

(06-12-2016, 10:08 PM)EllaC Wrote:  I just scoop otherwise I look pretty flat . You gotta pull in from the sides.

I gotta try it out.Thank u for the tip!

I think the most important thing is feeling ok with ourselves. I was recently out at a dance club and saw this woman who was short, in great shape and wearing a really tight dress. I was so inspired by her because she wasn't wearing a bra and her boobs were about as small or smaller than mine- maybe 32 A. AND she was so hot because she rocked that dress and walked with confidence. She owned her small boobs! Of course I want to be bigger, but in the meantime I want to own my body the way it is. I'm not in perfect shape at all but I can still look in the mirror and think i'm sexy (this is a very recent development- I used to think I can't be sexy with small boobs. Not true!) 
Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Try to see the good things about yourself in the mirror every day.

(09-12-2016, 08:32 PM)PrettyPunky Wrote:  I think the most important thing is feeling ok with ourselves. I was recently out at a dance club and saw this woman who was short, in great shape and wearing a really tight dress. I was so inspired by her because she wasn't wearing a bra and her boobs were about as small or smaller than mine- maybe 32 A. AND she was so hot because she rocked that dress and walked with confidence. She owned her small boobs! Of course I want to be bigger, but in the meantime I want to own my body the way it is. I'm not in perfect shape at all but I can still look in the mirror and think i'm sexy (this is a very recent development- I used to think I can't be sexy with small boobs. Not true!) 
Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Try to see the good things about yourself in the mirror every day.

you are right prettypunk sexy is definitely the way you carry yourself with confidence rather than the size of breasts. Im still working on my confidence...we'll get there chica! ONE DAY

I'm not new to breast nexus in the sense that i have visited many times to learn how to grow breasts as well as confidence! Tried a few things but didnt stick to them or couldnt keep up with them either found the herbs too big to swallow or would just end up thinking whats the point. 

Goldenslot

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon