Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effective routine?

Hi everyone,

So I was thinking about starting a new programme and would consist of:

starting off with chasteberry (so that I could balance my hormones) 

Then taking:

Bovine ovary (to create a second puberty) 

Collagen (to help tighten the skin and connective tissue which will help to firm and lift the breasts)

Fenugreek (a phytoestrogen for breast growth)

Saw Palmetto ( from what I've read, its a anti-androgen and will reduce the amount DHT in your body. DHT is a male hormone that can slow down or prevent breast growth).

These herbs/supplements will be taken in addition to using the noogleberry for an hour twice a day.

Does this sound like an effective but more importantly a safe routine?

N.B. I don't know what my hormone levels are as I'm not sure where I could get it tested

Bo comes with some risks, idk a lot about it but ifyou really want to go that route make sure you find a reliable brand. Then Saw Palmetto is also an anti-estrogen which could work counterproductive. I would personally go for astaxanthine, its a very good antioxidant and an anti androgen. The rest of your program sounds good. Though i miss massage with a good oil like coconut for example..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon