Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How many times a day/how long do you massage? Does massaging more bring faster result

(03-06-2017, 09:05 AM)waterblow Wrote:  
(24-10-2016, 11:27 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I do chi in the morning, early, Deer w/ fat brushing in the late morning, and Deer w/ fat brushing in the late afternoon.
Its hard to tell what is really working and whats not. Breast growth is a slow process, but I do see more shape and sensation when I do my massage regularly.
When I do the deer I get bored with round and round so I mix in fat brushing every few rounds.
Bobbi

helo bobbi, I just want to ask you, maybe you can help me, i just started doing my breast massage, i really wonder, does breast massage change our period? i just do massage, without consume any herbs or supplement, thank u

Hi Water,
I'm afraid I must defer that one to some of the GG's Smile

(05-06-2017, 02:47 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(24-10-2016, 11:27 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I do chi in the morning, early, Deer w/ fat brushing in the late morning, and Deer w/ fat brushing in the late afternoon.
Its hard to tell what is really working and whats not. Breast growth is a slow process, but I do see more shape and sensation when I do my massage regularly.
When I do the deer I get bored with round and round so I mix in fat brushing every few rounds.
Bobbi

helo bobbi, I just want to ask you, maybe you can help me, i just started doing my breast massage, i really wonder, does breast massage change our period? i just do massage, without consume any herbs or supplement, thank u

Hi Water,

thank u Bobbi for your respond , sometimes i am confused whether i already did my massage correctly or not, can you tell me how to find out whether i already do it right or wrong

(19-06-2017, 06:15 AM)waterblow Wrote:  
(05-06-2017, 02:47 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
Bobbi

Hi Water,

thank u Bobbi for your respond , sometimes i am confused whether i already did my massage correctly or not, can you tell me how to find out whether i already do it right or wrong

Hi Water,
Go back to the beginning of this thread and in post 2 I give links to the 2 best massage threads in here.
There are videos and descriptions on all the best methods.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon