Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria murifica-how/when to take,What to take it with?

Hello, This is my first post although I've been reading for several months. I started NBE probably about 4 months ago, began taking fenugreek, black cohosh,wild yam any a bunch more plus massage once a day and had some swelling...my breasts were actually really sore most of the time and felt hot to the touch..even through my shirt I could really feel the heat. I didn't keep up with it as I found it hard to take so many different supplements everyday and didn't particularly think it a good thing. Plus my hair became a lot thinner which freaked me out. So I decided to try pueraria murifica which I take starting on the first day of period and for 15 days after but also use the breast serum and cream all month, then I use emerita progest cream for the remainder of the month until I get my period again as I was afraid I was getting to much estrogen, hence  the hair loss. I also take one capsule of Vitex everyday and two saw palmetto and some vitamins. I have only just started my second 15 days of the pm today and wondered if anyone has any advice on the best way to take the pm. I'm wondering anyone has any suggestions on the best way to cycle etc. I've read anything I can find but am still utterly confused. Help!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon