Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

While practicing NBE, have you seen positive changes in other areas of your body?

I personally would love to see some roundness added to my hips. My body is a little bit weird; if you look at just my torso, I am very curvy and have an hourglass shape and a defined waist with wide hips, but my hips are high set and where most people's hips are is more...well, square shaped? I'd love for that area to round out. I love my hips, but they aren't exactly what I want, either. I'm hoping that PM and/or maca will help with this.

(19-10-2016, 06:17 AM)daizy Wrote:  I personally would love to see some roundness added to my hips. My body is a little bit weird; if you look at just my torso, I am very curvy and have an hourglass shape and a defined waist with wide hips, but my hips are high set and where most people's hips are is more...well, square shaped? I'd love for that area to round out. I love my hips, but they aren't exactly what I want, either. I'm hoping that PM and/or maca will help with this.
booty for sho Tongue maca helps a lot Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon