Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi

Hi everybody!

I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I'm 22 y.o. female, I used to be flatchested even though all of the women in my family have big breasts until I started to take damiana tea to help waking up, they grew a lot wich prompted me to research about breast growth and bought me here.

(06-10-2016, 02:27 AM)lerley Wrote:  Hi everybody!

I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I'm 22 y.o. female, I used to be flatchested even though all of the women in my family have big breasts until I started to take damiana tea to help waking up, they grew a lot wich prompted me to research about breast growth and bought me here.

That's great, teas are good esp herbal ones. I drink them a lot for all sorts of reasons. Now I'm curious about damAnia tea. My fam are all huge boobs but me small . But they are a good few dress sizes bigger than me too so it makes sense

Brought some Damiana tea. Hasn't arruved. Apparently it's an aphrodisiac , improves digestion and constipation, relieves anxiety and depression, and apparently works like low doses of cannibis. 
Bring it on!!

that's funny  ..i knew i had seen that in a product so i went looking and yeah, it's used in raw female by 'natural sources'. so many layers of mystery. what really does it do.

(08-10-2016, 04:32 AM)solomé_F Wrote:  that's funny  ..i knew i had seen that in a product so i went looking and yeah, it's used in raw female by 'natural sources'. so many layers of mystery. what really does it do.

Phytoestrogens... prolly not a great thing !

when i look through the health section of some of the stores i shop and i see hundreds upon hundreds of tinctures, capsules, pills, tonics, aminos, herbs, oils, mixtures, combinations, homeopathy, i feel like i should have a doctorate to grasp why i'd need any of it. but i always seem to think there's something among them all that might do me a world of good. i may be prone to hallucinatory thinking. anyway, i kinda wanted to tell you, ella, something i saw ..cuz you posted this fascinating video of dr natasha campbell-mcbride food is the best medicine. so, i thought this was an interesting little video regarding this relationship you have a second brain also, some similar info here second brain where it says: It’s estimated that there are between 400 and 600 million neurons in your gut – that’s up to three times as many neurons than in the brain of a rat. You’re not conscious of your gut thinking, but the system produces about 95% of the serotonin and 50% of the dopamine found in your body. 

it's kinda funny, so now, when i look at myself in the mirror, i can almost hear that line in the movie predator when arnold says. wtf are you. hahahaha Blush we're just a bundle of neurons and bacteria and neurotransmitters, steroids, proteins, eyelashes and fingernails. i should make my own little thread for all my junk. i'm noogling more since i got some noogleberrys and set my kanzhu's aside, eating more oatmeal for carbs. oh, and egg noodles. all this is so interesting. i try so hard to watch where my mind goes. i want to think happy and make happy vibrations in my body. i'm babbling.

(08-10-2016, 07:33 PM)solomé_F Wrote:  when i look through the health section of some of the stores i shop and i see hundreds upon hundreds of tinctures, capsules, pills, tonics, aminos, herbs, oils, mixtures, combinations, homeopathy, i feel like i should have a doctorate to grasp why i'd need any of it. but i always seem to think there's something among them all that might do me a world of good. i may be prone to hallucinatory thinking. anyway, i kinda wanted to tell you, ella, something i saw ..cuz you posted this fascinating video of dr natasha campbell-mcbride food is the best medicine. so, i thought this was an interesting little video regarding this relationship you have a second brain also, some similar info here second brain where it says: It’s estimated that there are between 400 and 600 million neurons in your gut – that’s up to three times as many neurons than in the brain of a rat. You’re not conscious of your gut thinking, but the system produces about 95% of the serotonin and 50% of the dopamine found in your body. 

it's kinda funny, so now, when i look at myself in the mirror, i can almost hear that line in the movie predator when arnold says. wtf are you. hahahaha Blush we're just a bundle of neurons and bacteria and neurotransmitters, steroids, proteins, eyelashes and fingernails. i should make my own little thread for all my junk. i'm noogling more since i got some noogleberrys and set my kanzhu's aside, eating more oatmeal for carbs. oh, and egg noodles. all this is so interesting. i try so hard to watch where my mind goes. i want to think happy and make happy vibrations in my body. i'm babbling.
Natasha's vids are mind blowing. They leave questions of course and nobody ever bothers to answer them. None the less it's good stuff.

Yeh I totally get the mind gut connection esp now. I need to boost my serotonin bigggg time.
But yeh seeing Damianas kind of like a hallucinogen I'm like " yeh I need me some of that!" Smile

I'd love to noogle but that stuff scares me plus I tried it faithfully years ago and it did squat for me. Mind you I got circulatory issues so that's why

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon