Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Facebook Link at top? Eve M

I'm really concerned seeing a link to Facebook at the top of the screen, being on here is the biggest secret of my life and il be out of here pronto if there's any risk of good old invasive Facebook catching on!

You know Facebook is like, it grabs hold of all your personal info and passes it on to others.

Eve is there any risk of our privacy here??

Thanks
Sad

The forum isn't on Facebook at this time.

As we haven't got a Facebook page or presence there simply isn't anything there we could link to.

There is a breastnexus facebook.... and im worried too. Also logging in on my phone is very diffecult bc i only see half of the login screen.

(26-09-2016, 02:07 PM)hannah Wrote:  logging in on my phone is very diffecult bc i only see half of the login screen.

Which theme are you using?

(26-09-2016, 01:04 PM)Eve M Wrote:  The forum isn't on Facebook at this time.

As we haven't got a Facebook page or presence there simply isn't anything there we could link to.

Hi Eve.
There is a facebook page and while it doesnt have information on it other than showing your pic it does include a link to breastnexus  Huh I appreciate we would likely have to be a member of that facebook group to have it start suggesting it to our friends but it still makes me nervous..

(26-09-2016, 04:48 PM)Eve M Wrote:  
(26-09-2016, 02:07 PM)hannah Wrote:  logging in on my phone is very diffecult bc i only see half of the login screen.

Which theme are you using?

When i enter bn as guest i get the standard pink theme, i can only see the log screen when i flip my then i still see him half and have to scroll to see either my password or my usernamd..cant get them both in sight. The screen is also vertically half.  Also when logged in i get the blue theme.

(26-09-2016, 08:45 PM)hannah Wrote:  i can only see the log screen when i flip my then i still see him half and have to scroll to see either my password or my usernamd..cant get them both in sight. The screen is also vertically half.

Can you tell me what phone you're using and what browser it has?

I can't replicate the problem using my own phone, as on my own phone everything works as it should, but with the information on what exactly you're using I'll try and work out what the problem is.

I am having the same problem. Just recently the interface switched to pink and it is hard to find anything unless you're logged in. Also once logged in the interface is blue and it used to be pink. Have an iPhone 5s using safari (private mode)

(27-09-2016, 10:13 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  the interface switched to pink and it is hard to find anything unless you're logged in.

Can you explain a bit more about why it's hard to find anything.

(27-09-2016, 10:13 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  once logged in the interface is blue and it used to be pink.

You can choose another style in your UCP (user control panel).

(26-09-2016, 07:37 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi Eve.
There is a facebook page and while it doesnt have information on it other than showing your pic it does include a link to breastnexus 

A facebook page was started in 2007, but it was never finished.

There are no plans for the forum to have a facebook page right now. It's a possibility for some time in the future, but only a possibility as I'm not sure that we really need it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon