Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Premature grey hair

I'm 23 and I have a few grey hairs. My mom started getting grey hair when she was in her mid 40s and so did my dad so pretty sure this isn't genetic.
I started applying onion juice, only done it twice, the smell is so horrible and it stays even after I wash it, will try to stay strong and keep going.
Also ordered FO TI and will take it twice a day. I read these remedies also help in hair regrow th so I will update on that too.
Anyone tried any of these methods or other ones for grey hair?

(23-09-2016, 10:17 AM)AquaA Wrote:  ..Anyone tried any of these methods or other ones for grey hair?
short answer no ...but you reminded me of an article i bookmarked long ago. it's kinda long-winded. well, not kinda, it's pretty damned long-winded. anyway, i just remember this older gentleman talking about his grey hair and how he got all his color back. it's a lot about wheatgrass ..actually, it's all about wheatgrass and if you're reading, at some point you're probably gonna wanna tell him to shut the hell up ...fwiw, i just thought i'd pass it along. actually, it is quite interesting.

supposedly, PM has the power to reverse gray hairs.

Use black seed oil! I'm 21 and i had 2 grey hairs, i started applying black seed oil on my scalp and hair a few hours before shower twice a week and they never grew back again. I've started using it after reading a lot from people who have had the same effect on forums. 
Also get your blood and hormone levels checked just to be sure. Getting couple grey hairs in your early 20's isn't anything alarming and it doesn't mean you're going grey yet, but still better to be safe than sorry Smile

(23-09-2016, 10:17 AM)AquaA Wrote:  I'm 23 and I have a few grey hairs. My mom started getting grey hair when she was in her mid 40s and so did my dad so pretty sure this isn't genetic.
I started applying onion juice, only done it twice, the smell is so horrible and it stays even after I wash it, will try to stay strong and keep going.
Also ordered FO TI and will take it twice a day. I read these remedies also help in hair regrow th so I will update on that too.
Anyone tried any of these methods or other ones for grey hair?

I was planning on trying FO TI as well...right now I'm taking blackstrap molasses. I am now EXTREMELY sensitive to bleach. I started dying my hair in my teens which was all good and fine and from consistently bleaching my hair for years to dye it all sorts of fun colors I developed alopecia when I was 22-23....At first I thought it was a chemical burn but I realized my scalp wasn't burned.. I stopped bleaching and dying my hair for years after my hair started falling out but more hair continued to fall out in patches and not grow back. Eventually I desperately tried something I'd watched a youtube video on (a girl who supposedly cured her alopecia by going raw vegan) and tried a raw vegan diet for a week and high raw after and for the first time in like a year a particular huge chunk started growing back and there was stubble/new growth peeking by the end of that week! My hair never stopped growing or fell out after that..I'm sure because I rarely ever get the urge to bleach all the way to my scalp again. Now at 27; honestly eating crappily at times I decided I wanted pink hair -___- dumb mistake I bleached my hair again...oddly enough alopecia isn't back but since then a ton of my roots immediately grew in white; all across the underside of my bangs and in random spots. So sad Sad It was totally my fault but I really feel without a doubt now the majority of hair and scalp problems comes from what you put on your head and into your body. So I went 100% vegan and trying to eat high raw atm and taking blackstrap molasses, attempting to grow out my natural color for once; seems not to be changing so will try a raw food cleanse again this summer and the Fo-Ti. Hope someone here had luck reversing this...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon