Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What should i look for in my harmones being tested???

Hi there...i went to my doctor i told her i want my harmones to be tested....she told me i have regular periods i have had kids etc etc...theres no imbalance in my harmones and sent me back...
For my nbe to work i have to know about my harmones...so could anyone plz guide me about how to get harmones tested and what to expect from the tests..and what should i get tested for and what is it that should come out in the tests...
im hypothyroid and have had 3 kids...my nbe is not working what so ever...i tried massages and some herbs...but of no use...there is some missing links so im trying to figure out about my harmomes....we dont get saliva kits here...so ill have to get it dont through a diagnostic centre...do such tests need a doctors recommendation or can i directly go and get my blood tested....along with harmones should i get tested for anything else for my breast to grow??? like sugar levels or vitamin deficiencies ...shall i get a master check up done..i hope u understood what i mean
is so plz let me know....ill get everything tested in one shot....
plz advice

This may or may not help, the link gives a sample of normal female hormone ranges. The blood test around these ranges should give you an idea of were you actually are.

http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm

(16-09-2016, 07:30 AM)indianprincess Wrote:  Hi there...i went to my doctor i told her i want my harmones to be tested....she told me i have regular periods i have had kids etc etc...theres no imbalance in my harmones and sent me back...
For my nbe to work i have to know about my harmones...so could anyone plz guide me about how to get harmones tested and what to expect from the tests..and what should i get tested for and what is it that should come out in the tests...
im hypothyroid and have had 3 kids...my nbe is not working what so ever...i tried massages and some herbs...but of no use...there is some missing links so im trying to figure out about my harmomes....we dont get saliva kits here...so ill have to get it dont through a diagnostic centre...do such tests need a doctors recommendation or can i directly go and get my blood tested....along with harmones should i get tested for anything else for my breast to grow??? like sugar levels or vitamin deficiencies ...shall i get a master check up done..i hope u understood what i mean
is so plz let me know....ill get everything tested in one shot....
plz advice
Why don't you just get the noogleberry or any other pump system? It is a method that has worked for many women.  I just leave them and do computer work or study. If I am kind of free then I practice playing the keyboard, watch episodes online, do light house work... I try to use it for four hours(2 sessions that are 2 hours long). Also this will stay with you but oils etc you run out of.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon