Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program!

This is mostly to document my progress for myself.

I got my Noogleberry yesterday and while I messed around with it yesterday, today was my first proper day.

I pumped and held for a half hour, took a break and then did it again on both, and then I repeated but just on my smaller breast. I didn't realise how much smaller it was until I compared it with the scale on the dome.

No swelling yet - though I've heard that is to be expected for the fist two weeks or so, but man was it ever disappointing when I released the pump and then shrunk back down lol.

Starting measurements:

Under-bust: 30"
Bust: 36"
Over-bust: 34"

(15-09-2016, 06:36 PM)CaisealUchta Wrote:  This is mostly to document my progress for myself.

I got my Noogleberry yesterday and while I messed around with it yesterday, today was my first proper day.

I pumped and held for a half hour, took a break and then did it again on both, and then I repeated but just on my smaller breast. I didn't realise how much smaller it was until I compared it with the scale on the dome.

No swelling yet - though I've heard that is to be expected for the fist two weeks or so, but man was it ever disappointing when I released the pump and then shrunk back down lol.

Starting measurements:

Good luck !!

(15-09-2016, 07:03 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(15-09-2016, 06:36 PM)CaisealUchta Wrote:  This is mostly to document my progress for myself.

Starting measurements:

Good luck !!

Thank you! I'm really excited.

Starting measurements:

Hello!

I recommend the pump and release method and do it for about an hour and release the air out of the cups every 15 minutes, wait for about 2-3 minutes, then continue. I always recommend people to do this method instead of the pump and hold method because whenever I do this method, I hardly get any swelling and like you said, the swelling goes down quicker.

Hope this was helpful and enjoy the noogleberry, you'll love it!!

(16-09-2016, 04:51 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  

Starting measurements:

Hello!

I recommend the pump and release method and do it for about an hour and release the air out of the cups every 15 minutes, wait for about 2-3 minutes, then continue. I always recommend people to do this method instead of the pump and hold method because whenever I do this method, I hardly get any swelling and like you said, the swelling goes down quicker.

Hope this was helpful and enjoy the noogleberry, you'll love it!!

Thank you! I'll definitely try it tonight. I haven't had any swelling after sessions so far. Do you take the cups off after the 15 minutes or just let the air out?

You should massage coconut oil into your breasts before, and during each break and after noogling. Also massage coconut oil into your breasts 2 or 3 times a day when you do not nooogle or if you noogle after work/evening massage in the morning 5 to 15 minutes. Drink water while noogling too.

(17-09-2016, 07:21 PM)James98 Wrote:  You should massage coconut oil into your breasts before, and during each break and after noogling. Also massage coconut oil into your breasts 2 or 3 times a day when you do not nooogle or if you noogle after work/evening massage in the morning 5 to 15 minutes. Drink water while noogling too.

I have a lotion that I use before and after, to avoid stretch marks and I drink a lot of water. Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon