Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program in The Making

I have been lurking around this forum for several months now and have finally decided to come out with my story and my new program and maybe get some advice and tips from all of you very knowledgeable people.
A little background on me, I'm 35 years old with 3 boys, nursed the younger 2 and had my oldest when I was 17. Ever since I was a teen I was always under weight and never really had any breasts to speak of except while nursing (loved it). As a teen I tried hard just to gain weight by doing everything I could think of including consuming thousands of calories a day and trying to move as little as possible (to not burn them), I never had any luck and my family would laugh at me and say just wait til you have kids you will gain weight (after each pregnancy I actually lost weight), they then told me just wait til you hit 30 it will change then... Well I gave up for many years and after the birth of my youngest son slipped into years of depression. I was just waiting to die someday with no care for anything including my health.
Last year my journey began for a better me after being shocked out of my depression by almost losing my husband of 16 years and the father of my children (our marriage had slipped into almost nothing but co-habitation). I decided to take charge of my life and my body, got a job (had been a stay at home mom for almost 18 yrs), decided to try again at weight gain and healthy living (wanted confidence in myself and to know that I could take care of myself and my children even if the marriage did end). I read self help books and google became my best friend, I started eating better rather than just more along with exercise, and in this last year I have gained 10 lbs from 110lbs to 120lbs (Im 5'10), I have seemed to plateau at 120lbs. I did get suckered into BreastActives and BustMaxx, after several months saw 0 results, I bought a Kangzhu pump and the smallest cup (I was literally FLAT). Shortly after I found this forum and have been spending hours reading and learning, I have been playing with herbs, not knowing what I was doing. adding this 1, taking out this 1 ect... Just a couple months ago I decided to take this on as a more scientific experiment as in tracking what I'm taking, recording measurements and any effects even to the point of a daily diary so I can read back and see what kind of mood changes I had ect. I did buy what I thought was PM, but reading here found out its was fake... So I'm currently on a milk thistle cleanse for 1 week prior to when my cycle will begin and I will then start a more defined program.

My current measurements are:

Underbust- 29 inches
Bust-34.5 inches
Waist-29.5 inches
Hips-36.5 inches
Weight-120 lbs

My plan starting after my cleanse will be.

Ainterol PM 500mgs once a day
Calcium pill with PM
Collagen 1000mgs twice a day
L-Arginine 500mgs once a day
Pumpkin seed oil 1000mgs once a day
White peony 600mgs once a day
Maca 2000mgs once a day
Breast Actives cream applied twice a day
volufine applied twice a day
spearmint tea 1-2 cups a day

Day 15-1

Collagen 1000mgs twice a day
Fenugreek 610mgs twice a day
L-Arginine 500mgs once a day
Pumpkin seed oil 1000mgs once a day
White peony 600mgs once a day
Maca 2000mgs once a day
PC applied twice a day
Volufine applied twice a day
Spearmint tea 1-2 cups a day

Throughout entire cycle female deer massage with flaxseed oil 360 rotations every morning and pumping (now on kangzhu large cups) weekdays 1-2 hours a night. Continue with healthy diet and exercise. Any advise or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum, the best of luck with your plan. Keeping a track of what your taking is an extremely good idea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon