Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Primrose oil was it a mistake? Please help

Its hard to tell if mine have improved yet. I'm on day 3 of my cycle and this is not the most flattering time for my breasts. I still think they have improved slightly in terms of sagging from PM and they have a little more volume, but mine usually blow up mid cycle and luteal phase. When I get there, I will know for sure.

I'm sure yours will improve once your body clears out the EPO .. I've had this happen before, believe it or not from a birth control pill. I think it was Alesse that I was taking years ago and it completely shrunk my boobs to the point where a friend of mine actually asked me what happened to my boobs! After I stopped that brand my boobs returned to normal.
[/quote]

If anyone drinks plenty of caffeine, it can cause such results.

This might sound crazy but they seem better already Smile there's still loose skin and wrinkles though, especially on the top. Is there a way to get rid of the looseness and wrinkles? It's still only been a few days I know but I'm worried these wrinkles might not go if they don't fill out on top :/

(P.S I hope yours improve too maggie06)

(25-08-2016, 05:30 PM)fluffy17 Wrote:  This might sound crazy but they seem better already Smile there's still loose skin and wrinkles though, especially on the top. Is there a way to get rid of the looseness and wrinkles? It's still only been a few days I know but I'm worried these wrinkles might not go if they don't fill out on top :/

(P.S I hope yours improve too maggie06)

Hi Fluffy!

I would definitely get some massage going if you haven't already. And use a non-estrogenic oil, something like coconut oil or almond oil. No flaxseed oil. The massage will plump the tissue, and the oil will begin to smooth the skin.

Let us know how it goes!

Xo, Soli

I missed your comment, but you said it's better.

I thought it was better as in more tissue but there's still horrible loose skin on the top, it's so depressing to see Sad

Is there a way I can tighten the top of them? I'm trying to massage (currently without oil) but I don't know if this will help firm the area I want where the loose skin is?

Massage can help, but not if you're too rough from trying too much. It would only help because it helps with NBE. Or skin naturally goes back to tightening on its own, over time, maybe a week or two.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon