Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Primrose oil was it a mistake? Please help

I've been taking a bit of primrose oil occasionally for the last few weeks and I've just noticed I seem to have lost breast tissue, I was a 34 dd but they don't look like it now. There's loose skin I never had that before Sad
I'm only early 20s, not had children or lost weight, there's nothing else it could be

I'm really upset about this. Does anyone know if it's temporary, should I stop taking it, will it go back to normal? Does anyone have any experience? Please help Sad

Stop taking Primrose oil. Hold on to it though.

I've never taken primrose oil, but I had the same thing happen to me from PM. My breasts basically deflated and started sagging with loose skin which I've never had and I also missed a period. I stopped taking the PM about 20 days ago.. It is very frustrating..

were you cycling it? EPO should be cycled during the follicular phase and matched with something that can increase progesterone during luteal phase. (pc, vitex, etc)

http://www.vivawoman.net/2009/11/hormone...mrose-oil/

sounds like you're over dosing on estrogen-- thats interesting because the same thing happened to me. I took PM and my breasts shrunk-- it is because I am estrogen dom. Sounds like you could be the same. I personally don't take anything estrogen based and work on my progesterone.

A. cycle it and match it with PC
B. don't take it and work on progesterone/prolactin/growth hormone. (if you are E dom, you already have enough estrogen and need other hormones to match it for breast growth)

(21-08-2016, 01:10 AM)Dynseli Wrote:  Stop taking Primrose oil. Hold on to it though.

Have done. Do you think they will come back naturally now?

(21-08-2016, 05:17 AM)maggie06 Wrote:  I've never taken primrose oil, but I had the same thing happen to me from PM. My breasts basically deflated and started sagging with loose skin which I've never had and I also missed a period. I stopped taking the PM about 20 days ago.. It is very frustrating..

Have they improved since you stopped taking it? I really need some hope

(21-08-2016, 04:44 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  were you cycling it? EPO should be cycled during the follicular phase and matched with something that can increase progesterone during luteal phase. (pc, vitex, etc)

http://www.vivawoman.net/2009/11/hormone...mrose-oil/

sounds like you're over dosing on estrogen-- thats interesting because the same thing happened to me. I took PM and my breasts shrunk-- it is because I am estrogen dom. Sounds like you could be the same. I personally don't take anything estrogen based and work on my progesterone.

A. cycle it and match it with PC
B. don't take it and work on progesterone/prolactin/growth hormone. (if you are E dom, you already have enough estrogen and need other hormones to match it for breast growth)

Thank you,
So did yours go back to normal when you stopped it? Do you think it will come back on its own or do I need to take progesterone?
I wasn't cycling it.. to be honest i was taking it for a completely unrelated reason,i heard it cures a sinus infection and someone said it would be good for period pains too. I hadn't been having that much, do you think there's hope? I'm so depressed right now, wish I never got the stuff

Yes, you'll be fine-- don't worry. Stress / cortisol is the worst thing for things like this and will only hinder your hormones more. You just unbalanced yourself. Your body will return to normal. Just stop taking all supplements / epo. Always cycle your herbs, taking estrogen based when progesterone is rising in the body will make you E dom, which is what happened to you. Don't take any PC yet, let your body rest. Some are more sensitive then others but give yourself time, the body heals it'self Smile

Ok, thankyou so much

How long will it take though? I hope it doesn't take too long

(21-08-2016, 05:38 PM)fluffy17 Wrote:  Ok, thankyou so much

Everyone's body is different, there is really no way to tell Sad i'm sorry. That's why It is important to do research on things before you take them. :/ drink plenty of water, don't stress, and give yourself time Smile

(21-08-2016, 07:40 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(21-08-2016, 05:38 PM)fluffy17 Wrote:  Ok, thankyou so much

Everyone's body is different, there is really no way to tell Sad i'm sorry. That's why It is important to do research on things before you take them. :/ drink plenty of water, don't stress, and give yourself time Smile

I will try not to stress, it's just hard to forget about it because I can feel the difference and it makes me upset Sad i do research everything I take, I just never imagined an oil would have this effect (I feel stupid). Do you think it will definitely come back on its own or will I have to take something else? Sorry for all the questions

Do not take anything else, let your body flush out the estrogen on it's own. Try to massage your breasts for growth if the emptiness is upsetting you-- but don't take anything herbal or supplemental.

https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/integr...imrose-oil

Another small study suggested that gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) may be an effective adjunctive therapy for breast cancer (4). Although evening primrose oil does not have intrinsic estrogenic properties, some commercial products combine evening primrose oil with phytoestrogens

be careful, and good luck Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon