Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying PM for the first time

Hi everybody,

I am about to start my NBE program using only PM. I've just received a tube of the St. Herb nano cream and a bottle of 60 capsules but due to their outrageous pricing I will be changing to Ainterol PM extract. I previously took Fenugreek for about 12 months back in 2013 - I got alot of swelling and nipple sensitivity but my weight fluctuated so much that I can't really be sure that it helped any. I do recall starting out at 32" and I've stayed at 33", not sure it was the fenugreek as I was also taking Yasmin for about 4 years.

I have recently stopped taking Yasmin in order to allow for my NBE program to work without any interference from my BC. I know some women don't have periods for months after stopping the pill but I managed to get mine straight away, pretty much exactly a month after stopping. Lucky me??! Haha.

Unfortunately the capsules have arrived at the end of my period and so I will have to wait another month before I can really start as I plan on cycling; however, I've been using the nano breast cream mixed in with Booby Stacked (since the tube is freaking tiny) and am getting lots of swelling.

I'm currently a 32C and would love to get to a D or E cup. I have a huge butt and would just like to close the gap a little haha. My mother has 36DDs that I somehow didn't inherit, so I'm hoping those genes are just waiting to be activated or something haha

I'll update this on a regular basis, but being a newbie I wanted to say hi to all those peeps on this forum! Smile

Hi Aurora and welcome!

You've definitely come to the right place for information and camaraderie! There are quite a few people on this forum for whom PM has worked wonders, so search around and find their stories, or continue to post your questions as they arise.

Happy growing!

Xo, Soli

Hi Aurora,
Its good to take some pics for your reference, and its your choice to share.
Also I have found it very helpful to take Calcium along with your PM.
I take 200 Mg of Calcium with every PM pill.
Bobbi

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'd been keen to try calcium as well but I'm a little worried about it making me constipated. I remember when I was taking fenugreek it caused loose stool, is PM going to do the same? If so, then maybe it will just balance out.

I have noticed that I get lots of swelling throughout the day but when I wake up I've gone down some even though I massage right before bed? Is there is a reason for this?

Also, I think my cycle is actually 32 days instead of 30. I was planning on taking PM for the first 15 days as instructed, but should I adjust to 16 days since my cycle is longer?

The big thing with NBE is that everyone is different.
You need to start PM slowly, maybe 500mg/day and see how your body reacts. And throw in the calcium too. As your body gets used to it, you can increase the dosage.

As for your other ques, I'll have to let someone else hit those.
Bobbi

Update: so after using the st herb nano cream for almost two weeks now, I have gotten about half an inch of swelling that stays throughout the entire day and itching. Now I'm torn! It's so expensive but if my body is reacting to it I'm tempted to buy more. The ainterol extract won't arrive for another two weeks, not sure if I should just wait to switch?

WOW your right that stuff is pretty pricey, but the good news is that its on sale. :-)
I think you'll see your best results by taking the extract and doing your breast massage with the cream.
Nice grow for 2 weeks too.
Bobbi

Update: I think I have what looks like the start of stretch marks on my breasts Sad I hope this is due to actual growth and not just because they're retaining water. I went ahead and bought another tube of St Herb. The ainterol extract arrived today - wow that was fast! They only shipped out last week. I'll be due for my period in a week so will start cycling then.

As for the extract, I know it tastes bad but does the smell go off at all? As in do I need to shower right after using it? I was massaging with flaxseed oil previously but it would get on my clothes without me noticing and then a few days later the smell would be really strong and off. It really put me off. The creams I've been using don't have this problem but I'm concerned if I use the extract it will change the smell. Anyone have experience with this?

I'm still waiting for my extract to arrive, so I cant tell. I know your problem with flaxseed and I had the same problem with fenugreek oil.
Once the smell gets in your nose its there all day. I couldnt tell if I smelled that way or if it was just in my nose.
Bobbi

(30-08-2016, 02:16 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I'm still waiting for my extract to arrive, so I cant tell. I know your problem with flaxseed and I had the same problem with fenugreek oil.
Once the smell gets in your nose its there all day. I couldnt tell if I smelled that way or if it was just in my nose.
Bobbi

The flaxseed oil smells nice at first because I bought the organic one that needs to be refrigerated, but fenugreek oil must be so intense - when I was taking it I felt like I smelled faintly like celery all the time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon