Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this seeking suggestions

Hello I am a 32 year old a little overweight but working on that lol. I am looking into herbal suggestions to help with breast enlargement and to help give my body some curves and butt support if able. All I have is fenugreek and saw plamento have yet to take it. What suggestion should I look into to help as well.

Saw Palmetto can have a role, but it being the main ingredient won't work.

(05-08-2016, 05:58 PM)Sissherry84 Wrote:  Hello I am a 32 year old a little overweight but working on that lol. I am looking into herbal suggestions to help with breast enlargement and to help give my body some curves and butt support if able. All I have is fenugreek and saw plamento have yet to take it. What suggestion should I look into to help as well.

Welcome to the forum ....I would start here.

http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56

Red clover would work well with fenugreek, but I would drop SP and start on Reish I

These are over the counter herbs. But, ideally you should be doing PM and WP for a better response.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon