Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do NBE results have to be maintained for life?

Too many times, I have read about women's size going down after they stop their routine. TigerLily, a girl who used to be on this board many years ago had amazing growth, but after 4 years, her size went down when she stopped doing her routine. This is just one example.

I do not mind if I just have to massage them for 15 minutes out of the day, but if I have to take herbs, use oils, etc for the rest of my life, I feel like breast implants would be more worth it. In the long run, they would actually turn out being less expensive and herbs can really mess up the hormones. Yes, there are risks with breast implants, but there can be risks with long-term use of herbs too.

Thoughts? Would massage alone keep the results if the results you achieved were from a combination of things?

I think results are temporary for the most part, depending on how you've achieved them.

I've been into NBE for a long time now, and I've always seen herbs as a temporary, risky fix, which is why I avoid them. I can understand taking them for specific health reasons (like hormonal problems), but taking them strictly for big breasts isn't a good long-term solution. At least I don't think so. Topicals probably aren't going to give permanent results if you stop using them, either, but it's probably easier, more cost-effective, and less risky than taking herbs.

That being said, I'm not sure, but I think suctioning causes new tissue growth, so I imagine some of what you'd get from a suction device would stay permanently.

I don't know about your last question. Hopefully people who are bigger experts than me will weigh in.

One last thought: NBE is just like anything else you do for your looks. If I stop protecting the ends of my hair, they'll start breaking off again and I'll lose all my length and be back to neck-length hair. If I stop using specific products in my skin care routine, I'm guaranteed a face full of acne again. NBE is much the same. It's not a quick fix; it's a long-term investment.

Thank you for your reply. Smile I do not like the idea of herbs either, but I have been trying Zoft gum, which has herbs in it. Even that makes my stomach and throat hurt.

I tried pumping/suctioning before too, never worked for me but thank you for the info. It sounds like pumping could result in a permanent increase eventually.

For me results havent been fully permanent yet...I think at times I gained a full cupsize but half of the gains dissapear now and then...Sad They do come back too sometimes a fraction less fuller...I think this has to do with weight or hormonal fluctuations..I also think NBE is a life long thing..you have to nourish yourself with good supporting foods thats the baseline...If herbs are required forever i dont know...I hope not!!

Basically yes no matter what the method. Remove the cause, remove the effect. But it usually takes a long time for results to disappear, except for temporary swelling which disappears immediately after stopping.

Implants aren't without effort either. Cheap ones are ~$5,000 but realistic looking ones can run you ~$20,000. They often need to be replaced after 10 years. They come with risks both during surgery and throughout your life. Though the amount of silicone exposure is much less than the dangerous silicone injections of the early days, any silicone exposure is still at least mildly harmful. The more realistic ones also have more silicone.

It sounds like you are more interested in the long term. So you should pick something you can do daily for life within only a few minutes and without a huge cost nor time spent suffering/fixing it later. For this I think herbs are actually easiest since you can down something small but potent in 30 seconds and be done. No need to take an entire spice rack like some women do. I'd get (per day):
500 mg 40-50% saponin shatavari extract
150 mg pueraria mirifica
40 mg 12:1 vitex extract
200 mg 0.6% glucosinolate maca extract

Buy powders in bulk, multiply by however many days you want to mix at once, weigh with a gram scale and mix. The amounts above are very mild for most, probably even good for your health and hormonal balance. Though you might start with 1/4th as much in case you are one of the exceptions. Very cheap, and easy to take. Good bang for the buck and good bang for the mg. About half a teaspoon and all but the PM will rapidly dissolve in water. Mild tastes. You can find PM extract too if you want but it's more complicated as they often don't tell you what the concentration is (6:1?, 2:1? 1:1?) so you don't know how much to use, and at this mild dose it's hard to get less than a 5 year supply in one order.

Starting at an A cup might be a problem though since it indicates that there might be some health problem preventing growth and if so nothing will work until that is addressed. It takes quite a bit more effort to solve this but even if you give up on NBE, whatever health problem it is will catch up to you some day (if it isn't already sapping you right now) so you should address it anyway.

(05-08-2016, 12:16 PM)hannah Wrote:  For me results havent been fully permanent yet...I think at times I gained a full cupsize but half of the gains dissapear now and then...Sad They do come back too sometimes a fraction less fuller...I think this has to do with weight or hormonal fluctuations..I also think NBE is a life long thing..you have to nourish yourself with good supporting foods thats the baseline...If herbs are required forever i dont know...I hope not!!

I thought NBE might have to be maintained to stick. Looks like I was right. :/ Thank you.

(06-08-2016, 07:15 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Basically yes no matter what the method. Remove the cause, remove the effect. But it usually takes a long time for results to disappear, except for temporary swelling which disappears immediately after stopping.

Implants aren't without effort either. Cheap ones are ~$5,000 but realistic looking ones can run you ~$20,000. They often need to be replaced after 10 years. They come with risks both during surgery and throughout your life. Though the amount of silicone exposure is much less than the dangerous silicone injections of the early days, any silicone exposure is still at least mildly harmful. The more realistic ones also have more silicone.

It sounds like you are more interested in the long term. So you should pick something you can do daily for life within only a few minutes and without a huge cost nor time spent suffering/fixing it later. For this I think herbs are actually easiest since you can down something small but potent in 30 seconds and be done. No need to take an entire spice rack like some women do. I'd get (per day):
150 mg pueraria mirifica

Buy powders in bulk, multiply by however many days you want to mix at once, weigh with a gram scale and mix. The amounts above are very mild for most, probably even good for your health and hormonal balance. Though you might start with 1/4th as much in case you are one of the exceptions. Very cheap, and easy to take. Good bang for the buck and good bang for the mg. About half a teaspoon and all but the PM will rapidly dissolve in water. Mild tastes. You can find PM extract too if you want but it's more complicated as they often don't tell you what the concentration is (6:1?, 2:1? 1:1?) so you don't know how much to use, and at this mild dose it's hard to get less than a 5 year supply in one order.

Starting at an A cup might be a problem though since it indicates that there might be some health problem preventing growth and if so nothing will work until that is addressed. It takes quite a bit more effort to solve this but even if you give up on NBE, whatever health problem it is will catch up to you some day (if it isn't already sapping you right now) so you should address it anyway.

I'm not flat-chested and I do have some breast tissue. I am just an A cup is all. This could have to do with me being very thin, as well as my mother only being an A cup. However, I have had some digestive health problems for 5 years now that have yet to be diagnosed. I thought they could be from stress but who knows.

Thank you for the info above. Smile

(06-08-2016, 01:27 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 07:15 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Basically yes no matter what the method. Remove the cause, remove the effect. But it usually takes a long time for results to disappear, except for temporary swelling which disappears immediately after stopping.

150 mg pueraria mirifica

I'm not flat-chested and I do have some breast tissue. I am just an A cup is all. This could have to do with me being very thin, as well as my mother only being an A cup. However, I have had some digestive health problems for 5 years now that have yet to be diagnosed. I thought they could be from stress but who knows.

Gut issues and low weight won't help. Chances are you might have leaky gut (not scary, a lot of people have it to some degree) you just will find it hard absorbing nutrients. ESP As you say soft etc makes your guts and throat hurt. Sound like reflux.

You might be gluten intolerant. Maybe look at a grain elimination diet and also look at healing your gut. Bone broths are a start. Lactose malbsorption won't help either. Will keep creating inflammation so hard to heal.

Once you get the gut under control then you can start gaining weight or more importantly absorbing nutrients. Otherwise herbs and supps won't be absorbed unless you go liquid.

Where I'm going with this is A: I'm going through it
B: I know girls with smaller boobs than me and as they aged and gained weight (not fat just some all over weight) their boobs got noticeable bigger. To the point on their 30's they look really good.

Gaining healthy weight is an option, of course you gotta keep yourself healthy and not loose the weight but if your living a good life there's no reason youl loose it.

Also I'm finding a link between circulation and gut health, do what you can you keep your circulation good! And if it's good keep up with massaging I reckon.

There is fat transfer massage, vacuum pumping, hypnosis, and diet forever.

(06-08-2016, 10:25 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 01:27 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  

150 mg pueraria mirifica

Gut issues and low weight won't help. Chances are you might have leaky gut (not scary, a lot of people have it to some degree) you just will find it hard absorbing nutrients. ESP As you say soft etc makes your guts and throat hurt. Sound like reflux.

You might be gluten intolerant. Maybe look at a grain elimination diet and also look at healing your gut. Bone broths are a start. Lactose malbsorption won't help either. Will keep creating inflammation so hard to heal.

Once you get the gut under control then you can start gaining weight or more importantly absorbing nutrients. Otherwise herbs and supps won't be absorbed unless you go liquid.

Where I'm going with this is A: I'm going through it
B: I know girls with smaller boobs than me and as they aged and gained weight (not fat just some all over weight) their boobs got noticeable bigger. To the point on their 30's they look really good.

Gaining healthy weight is an option, of course you gotta keep yourself healthy and not loose the weight but if your living a good life there's no reason youl loose it.

Also I'm finding a link between circulation and gut health, do what you can you keep your circulation good! And if it's good keep up with massaging I reckon.

It's really hard for me to get past 90lbs. Trying to get my doctor to refer me to a Gastrointestinal so my digestive system can be looked at. I eventually want to get to about 100lbs though. I am short, so I think that would be enough.

I agree with the circulation thing. I feel like daily exercise helps get things moving a little better. Digestive enzymes do not work for me, but I know they do for others. Sorry to hear you are going through gut issues too. I hope it gets better for you soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon