Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

CONFUSED....

Hi there!

So a little bit of progress :

November 2015- February 2016 : 32A , then I changed to 32B because I gained weight .
February'16- June 16 : 32B to 32C , I felt uncomfortable in 32B like I couldnt move my arms normal and I had marks always n my skin ... but I dont know why I still having marks on my skin!

Today I measured again and this is what I got 33.8" bust and 30" underbust and I was thinking maybe I should wear 34 instead of 32?

(29-07-2016, 08:00 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi there!

So a little bit of progress :

November 2015- February 2016 : 32A , then I changed to 32B because I gained weight .
February'16- June 16 : 32B to 32C , I felt uncomfortable in 32B like I couldnt move my arms normal and I had marks always n my skin ... but I dont know why I still having marks on my skin!

Today I measured again and this is what I got 33.8" bust and 30" underbust and I was thinking maybe I should wear 34 instead of 32?

personally i think if you have marks where the band is then its too tight. we need to consider circulation esp in the breast lymph area. i am tight 28.5-29 under bust and loose 30" and i cant wear 32 bands, they are way too tight

You should never wear tight bras as it will affect your blood circulation. If 32C is tight for you then I think you should try 34A. Or else just adjust your 32C and see if it is correct. My boobs are small but wide so I have to wear 32B. You just need to know your boobs shape to get a perfect bras.

(19-12-2016, 01:05 PM)everraz Wrote:  You should never wear tight bras as it will affect your blood circulation. If 32C is tight for you then I think you should try 34A. Or else just adjust your 32C and see if it is correct. My boobs are small but wide so I have to wear 32B. You just need to know your boobs shape to get a perfect bras.

Nowadays I use 34 band cause 32 band is too tight for me. 

Now, my main question is about the cup : do you think when the breast spill over the cup a bit is better to move a cup size bigger?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon