Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here!

Hi. How is everyone doing?

I have been unhappy with my breast size for years. I am a 30A. I actually considered breasts implants, but the fear of anesthesia stopped me from getting them.

I tried noogling in the past, for several hours a day. I believe I tried for nearly a year and saw absolutely no results, so I stopped. Plus, it was painful, looked like it was doing damage, etc. Noogling is all I was doing at the time.

I had also tried breast massage several years prior to noogling, but was never really consistent with it.

I am back now and for seven months, I am going to try breast massage, 2-3 times a day. If I do not get at least a cup size by spring, I will be getting breast implants.

I do not mind not having the breasts I want in the fall and winter because I am inside most of the time and when I do go out, I am wearing heavy coats and jackets, so there would be no point in getting breast implants now, since I can't show them off in the colder months lol.

But that gives me 7 months to try this again. I will most likely just be doing massage. I have already started now, but will officially start tracking my time and results in August. I will also post my routine in the Personal Programs page once the start of August gets here.

Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else with your programs. Smile

Welcome to the forum, good luck with your journey.

Thank you for your warm welcome. Smile

Welcome!

Good luck, cutiesweets!

Welcome here! Wish you good luck and great success!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon