Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

PM & Maca Started

I was obeying a very muscular man once who forced me on some natureday pills and liquid for like 4 days with some amazing results.

Since then I have been looking into sites like this one and admiring your progress. So, I ordered and tried PM for 3 days and, wow that was so strong and I felt whole body changes but it felt kind of too much for my body.Also was kind of scared because I like both masculine and feminine bodies alike. So, I stopped PM and my body was back to being male a month later.

What I would really want is someone to control me and make me one way or another to go all the way. That means that your help is also very welcome.

Could not keep away from PM and tried again , this time it was easily received by my body and, thought what the heck, lets make it 2000-3000 for like only a day. Today though I went on in the morning with taking PM and it felt both like a compulsion and that my body wanted this somehow.

Have you guys and girls had any similar experiences? Is there a way of making this totally addictive and irreversible?

Also got Maca now will post some pictures later , and also update on what I feel.

Hope you are interested in my approach and the way I need this.

Welcome Jotun. Glad to hear you are enjoying the PM and the Maca will enhance your experience. What you're describing is a dominant/submissive power exchange. I'm very familiar with that model and wish you the best in finding it. I'm not sure you'll find it here but you might try fetlife (another website). For someone who is truly submissive, finding that dominant direction is essential and you'll thrive under the right direction. Good luck. Don't rush into heavy doses of PM. Go slowly and enjoy the effects as they unfold.

Glad you found the group here. Keep us informed of your progress. Pictures are always helpful to you as you document your journey.

Dear MarcyAno Smile

Thank you so very much for your welcoming reply and encouragement. What you said described me and the situation I am in (how I feel), very accurately.

Hopefully a very dominant male to give me the right direction arrives. Tried the website you suggested. Automated message said that they did not accept any new members at the moment. But I did email them.

Will post more pictures later on today. Will do as you suggested, I just hope PM will override me completely as not to stop this time.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find what your looking for.

Btw .. PM, although in its self is not addictive, if you have any sort of transgender leanings ( re:female brain type ) it does seem to enhance the feelings, to such an extent that if you stop taking it, then it can effect your sence of feeling good.. ( At least it did for me, hence the HRT ).

That was interesting information jannet.duff thank you Smile

Here is a pic of my chest (as promised) two days on PM and my back (apologies for the hair on the back for now)

So, what do you think?

How long till it gets permanent?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

they say 6 months, but obviously everybody's miles vary differently. The more you take also doesn't mean the faster you get there. It can actually produce opposite of objective effects or just be flushed out as the body rids of it. So be safe, do your research, ask questions, don't just jump in hoping for changes in 10 days cause in my experience at least, skin may be softer and penis may get limper in 10-20 days (when i took 2000mg a day out the gate) but breasts, hips, fuller lips, etc doesn't happen so suddenly. Just be safe..I was anxious like you when I originally tried pm in 2010 and did 3000mg a day out the gate back then and it screwed me up pretty good and pretty quick...just be safe don't let your desire over ride your logic

Thank you so much WithoutACompass that is very good advice and I shall follow it Smile

WithoutACompass how long did it take for your dick to get limber? How did it feel then and how does it feel now?

(14-07-2016, 06:55 PM)Jotun Wrote:  That was interesting information jannet.duff thank you Smile

Here is a pic of my chest (as promised) two days on PM and my back (apologies for the hair on the back for now)

So, what do you think?

How long till it gets permanent?

Yes, results may vary.

Many start with taking 1000 mg PM daily then ramp up from there. I found that when I was up to 2500 mg PM along with a combination of spearmint and saw palmetto tablets my breast growth truly took off. I have been on and off for over two years, and my last off cycle has been nearly two months with little noticeable change to my breasts. Granted they are not DD's but they certainly have a feminine shape and size! Big Grin

On the topic of forced womanhood, definitely a fantasy that I enjoy and would love for my wife to take us down this path. However, life and everything else at the moment prevent this....

So, Scotti does that mean that when you stop that your breasts always return back to where they were before?

How can we make this permanent ?

Did your hips grow too? That would be awesome Smile
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon