Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My progress with kangzhu medium cup

(27-07-2016, 05:27 AM)James98 Wrote:  Be careful about ring marks, they can become permanent scars if you persist in pumping too long. Ring marks should disappear within 1 hour of pumping. Stop pumping every 15 minutes, remove the cups, massage your boobs and especially the area where the ring marks appear before continuing to pump. Also massage at least twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes.

Thank you I'll be more careful from now. I was put too much pressure yesterday. Sad

I doubt that it was too much pressure, but too much time before releasing. How long did you hold? Are you using oil for lubrication and massage? You should be drinking water while you pump.

(27-07-2016, 10:51 AM)James98 Wrote:  I doubt that it was too much pressure, but too much time before releasing. How long did you hold? Are you using oil for lubrication and massage? You should be drinking water while you pump.

I hold it for ten minutes if i remember it right. No, i didn't use anything before pumping Sad

Try using an oil like coconut oil for lubrication and massage. Cover your whole breast and out past the area where the rings make contact. Also massage for a few minutes before pumping.

Amazing results. I do not think they are permanent so soon, but definitely looks like it could turn into permanent growth for you! Smile I never even got that much swelling when I noogled.

Keep at it because it looks like something great will come of it. Smile

(28-07-2016, 12:58 AM)James98 Wrote:  Try using an oil like coconut oil for lubrication and massage. Cover your whole breast and out past the area where the rings make contact. Also massage for a few minutes before pumping.

Thank you. I'll be more careful from now Smile

@Angelette thank you for the kind words. Sometimes i lose hope and motivation but i won't stop Smile

Wow .. you have inspired me to keep up with my pumping!
Keep up the great work !!
How long do you pump for in total and do you pump everyday?

A little update. My breast is back to small size again and the ring mark is not gone. I drink plenty of water and i didn't pump too hard/long. Idk why it happen but i think I'm going to stop pumping for awhile.

Keep massaging with your oil, in fact do more, every chance you get. Massage the ring marks especially. This will make them go away.

Hey Ammako, im sorry to hear the ring mark is still there.. as i see it as some sort of bruise i wanna recommend you hot and cold showers/therapy to re-kickstart the blood flow but also eat plenty of fruits vegetables, they contain vitamin c, kalium and much more goodies to support your after the "rough" pumping ride.. some good examples are oranges,sellery,garlic,passionfruit,mangoes,broccoli. Proteiins are aswell needed for recovery..goodluck and keep us posted.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon