Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My progress with kangzhu medium cup

filling in very nicely! well done Smile

(26-06-2016, 08:59 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Wow that's amazing progress! What technique do you use?

Pump for 10-20 minutes then release. Then pump again. Basically i tried to copy Jenniferlove techniques but I'm kinda lazy to do massage xD

Those are impressive pics. But the reality of the suction method is that lasting results only occur as a result of long term use. Whatever you get in one month will only be swelling, which would go away if you stopped now. Keep at it for a year or two and you'll probably have new breast tissue which will be permanent, though. Good start.

Ten days after one month picture. I think i lost the firmness? Any comments? ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-07-2016, 03:11 PM)Ammako Wrote:  Ten days after one month picture. I think i lost the firmness? Any comments? ?
Difficult to tell firmness from a photo. But your breasts look bigger and your waist looks smaller! Congratulations, keep up the good work.

(03-07-2016, 04:19 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(03-07-2016, 03:11 PM)Ammako Wrote:  Ten days after one month picture. I think i lost the firmness? Any comments? ?
Difficult to tell firmness from a photo. But your breasts look bigger and your waist looks smaller! Congratulations, keep up the good work.

Thank you! ^^
I reach full swelling with medium cups and i order the L size. Smile

That is awesome progress!! Congratulations!

(04-07-2016, 10:33 PM)Karren Wrote:  That is awesome progress!! Congratulations!

Thank you karren Big Grin
Btw here's another 10th day picture. I start taking picture after 10 days now.

I gain some weight around 8kg and i want to slim down a little bit. (if i see myself in mirror i don't have much curve and my boobs look small Sad )
Does anyone know something that suppress appetite? Cause i can't stop eating and i try exercise too. Sorry it's oot but I'm not happy with my body lately

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, that difference is real! Keep up the pumping, you'll look so great! It looks like they're closer too, so you'll get nice cleavage :3

(15-07-2016, 02:51 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  Wow, that difference is real! Keep up the pumping, you'll look so great! It looks like they're closer too, so you'll get nice cleavage :3

Thank you! I can't wait to get a cleavage :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon