Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My progress with kangzhu medium cup

After using many herb and didn't get significant results; now i just do pumping and massage. So I'm herb free now Big Grin

Here's my one month picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is great growth! One month! Congratulations!

Congratulations, It works really fast Big Grin

(24-06-2016, 08:42 AM)charrr Wrote:  That is great growth! One month! Congratulations!

Thank you. I hope its permanent grow and not because of angle when i took a piv :p

My breast are now filling the dome when i pump. Does it mean i should change to large dome? I heard cupping is work great but idk how to do that :/

huge difference, looks great.

(23-06-2016, 02:13 PM)Ammako Wrote:  After using many herb and didn't get significant results; now i just do pumping and massage. So I'm herb free now Big Grin

Holy mosy ! That is huge difference !

(25-06-2016, 12:14 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(23-06-2016, 02:13 PM)Ammako Wrote:  After using many herb and didn't get significant results; now i just do pumping and massage. So I'm herb free now Big Grin

Holy mosy ! That is huge difference !

I gain 3kg, idk if because I'm fatter or because of pumping. :/
I think i should do exercise than go on diet, don't want to loss my boobs lol

Herbs will make you fatter, particularly fenugreek. How long did you take herbs and when did you stop? Just wondering if they finally kicked in. I have never heard of pumping or massage to make someone gain fat all over.

(26-06-2016, 12:23 PM)James98 Wrote:  Herbs will make you fatter, particularly fenugreek. How long did you take herbs and when did you stop? Just wondering if they finally kicked in. I have never heard of pumping or massage to make someone gain fat all over.

The reason i stop taking herb is because it make me fatter. And my menstrual cycle messed up too
I stop taking it 2 weeks before i start pumping

Wow that's amazing progress! What technique do you use?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon