Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Leaving BO and PM behind.

I finally stepped out of the closet. I told my family that I'm transgender and starting hormones on the 5th of July. I do have the support of my family and some of my friends. I have already talked to my doctor about sexual reassignment surgery. I'm hoping to get the surgery within a year. I will still be on here everyday to see how everyone is doing. Thank you everyone for your help and guidance.

I love you all so much. Love Katniss Nascimento.

Well Kat.... Don't give up on them.... It will take a lot of adjustments for everyone concerned..... Your TRUE friends will realize this is something you feel you need, and will eventually back you... while the other's.... Oh well... Rolleyes

(12-06-2016, 01:59 PM)Katniss Wrote:  I finally stepped out of the closet. I told my family that I'm transgender and starting hormones on the 5th of July. I do have the support of my family and some of my friends. I have already talked to my doctor about sexual reassignment surgery. I'm hoping to get the surgery within a year. I will still be on here everyday to see how everyone is doing. Thank you everyone for your help and guidance.

I love you all so much. Love Katniss Nascimento.

WOW, good for you. I know how hard opening up to your family can be. The very best of luck to you. If you ever need some words of encouragement or support, you know we're we all are.
HUGGS ...

so, Katt how is your first month on HRT going?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon