Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Increase Your Breast Size with foods

If you want to or are interested in natural breast enhancement foods I have put together a few tips for you based on my own experience.

1.Try Different Kinds of Foods for Breast Enlargement

There are multiple options for you. The main thing is that you want to eat foods that have phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens are plant estrogens. This means that there are some plants that have estrogenic properties so they give you the effects of estrogen when you eat them.Soy is full of phytoestrogens and so is fenugreek and alfalfa to name a few. You can try whichever one you want.

2. Know How Long You Want to Eat the Natural Breast Enlargement Foods

Do you want to do a short term program or do you want to try to include the foods in your diet for the long term? You can increase your breast size and then maintain your results by keeping the foods in your diet or you can get the results you want and stop.None of the natural breast enhancement foods taste bad so your decision will be based on whether or not you like the other benefits of the herbs as well as the breast enhancement results.

3. Use the Herbs that Have Extra Health Benefits

You may be surprised at how many foods actually have phytoestrogens in them. That is because most of them are sold for other health reasons. That is good for you because you will get bigger breasts as well as extra health results. For example, fenugreek is known for helping with diabetes. This is a great opportunity for you to get more bang for your buck.

Thank for sharing, i can eat foods that make me sexier Tongue

There are many different kinds of foods available to increase your breast size but i recommend you to have:
1. Foods with little amount of pterocarpus or antacid, it regenrates the power growth to your beast. Use it with limits.
2. Food rich in fat such as Real Butter of Buffalo with limits or according to your daily routine workout.

(07-09-2018, 01:47 PM)Mike Pandey Wrote:  There are many different kinds of foods available to increase your breast size but i recommend you to have:
1. Foods with little amount of pterocarpus or antacid, it regenrates the power growth to your beast. Use it with limits.
2. Food rich in fat such as Real Butter of Buffalo with limits or according to your daily routine workout.

So in which food do we find pterocarpus?
 I see on the internet its very hard to eat such thing,because its part of a tree? Huh

(07-09-2018, 03:54 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(07-09-2018, 01:47 PM)Mike Pandey Wrote:  There are many different kinds of foods available to increase your breast size but i recommend you to have:

I see on the internet its very hard to eat such thing,because its part of a tree? Huh

You can't get everything over the internet. 
What you got over the internet is the source of that spice.
Pterocarpus is a kind of Indian spices commonly called "khathai" in Hindi. It is usually defines the sourness of food, but it is not for that purpose. It stimulates and represents under growth hormones.
Foods are many such as prepare cheese with vegetables with certain amount of "khathai".

(08-09-2018, 09:40 AM)Mike Pandey Wrote:  

Pterocarpus is a kind of Indian spices commonly called "khathai" in Hindi. It is usually defines the sourness of food, but it is not for that purpose. It stimulates and represents under growth hormones.
Foods are many such as prepare cheese with vegetables with certain amount of "khathai".

You mean like tamarind? Would it work at any age though? I have heard it to work on girls at puberty age.

(08-09-2018, 10:23 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

You mean like tamarind? Would it work at any age though? I have heard it to work on girls at puberty age.

Age is not the matter of fact, here the matter is function of that spice which is very good for acute change in steady breast growth.
It is used for sudden growth of breast and for rest things there are many products available on breast nexus.

(08-09-2018, 10:35 AM)Mike Pandey Wrote:  
(08-09-2018, 10:23 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

Age is not the matter of fact, here the matter is function of that spice which is very good for acute change in steady breast growth.
It is used for sudden growth of breast and for rest things there are many products available on breast nexus.

Thanks for that Mike. I have been noogling for a year and a half with breast tissue forming but very slowly. I have gone from a small A cup to a B cup. How do i take this that you recommend? You say prepare with cheese.. how? What recipe do u have

Its something Ive never heard of before, and I actually still dont know what it is.. if i google pterocarpus it also brings up sandalwood? Would that be a usable source as well?

(09-09-2018, 02:54 AM)hannah Wrote:  

Its something Ive never heard of before, and I actually still dont know what it is.. if i google pterocarpus it also brings up sandalwood? Would that be a usable source as well?

I goggled khathai and came up with green mango powder, which he is saying has pterocarpus (i think).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon