Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Femina's NBE Program Diary

Heart 

Hello!

My chest has increased by 1.4 inches since starting in April and I'd like to document my growth in this thread, the ups and downs, hopefully giving ideas to others on how to move forward with their NBE programs as well as getting more ideas to reach my goal of DD's. To my impatience, my cup-size hasn't increased from a 34B yet, but I'm a lot happier with the way my boobs look as they fill the cup way more (more volume on top too) and are plumper than they ever were before. Considering the change, I think I'm roughly on the right track.

In April, I started off by taking 1tsp of ground fenugreek with my breakfast smoothies every day (didn't know about cycling back then), which gave my breasts immediate fullness and made them grow by an inch in no time. However, I faced a bit of a stalemate scenario when I noticed that I eventually wasn't increasing like I did before and my boobs seemed to stay the same. I decided to continue on with the fenugreek, as it clearly works for me, and at the same quantity, cycling it instead. This month, when I took a break from the fenugreek, I saw a massive improvement in a matter of few days when I massaged, growing almost half an inch in a week! From my experimentation, I devised the following...

Daily (as of May 2016):
- 1tsp ground fenugreek seeds (5 days on, 2 days rest)
- 1 cup of Japanese green tea
- 1 cup of Fujian oolong tea
- Female deer massage and chi massage*

*I massage over my shirt without a bra or with Mt. Sapola Oriental Wood massage oil - ingredients are all natural and it has got rice bran, jojoba seed, wood, patchouli, orange peel, lavender, peppermint, sandalwood oils and extracts of aloe, cucumber and rosemary.

I will update in a matter of time! Advice on additions to my programme are always welcome.

Woa! Time to get my back to my fenugreek. The two day breaks seem like a good idea! I hadn't thought of that! Thanks for sharing. Looking for to your further good progress, Femina.
Heart 

In advance, sorry - this is gonna be a long post to explain my return and my new programme! I hope someone will read and reply. I've titled some stuff in this mini-essay so just skip to what you want to read! 

Oh my god, I was inactive on this forum for the longest time due to being busy and eventually getting kind of unbothered with taking fenugreek seeds which was basically the only thing in my programme. Fenugreek definitely made a difference to my breasts but I just got so sick of the smell and taste.. people who have taken straight fenugreek seeds like me would understand, it has a really unpleasant odour. Over time I also got a little discouraged and used work as an excuse to forget about my programme and lose direction.

Well, I am back! Reincarnated, no longer to be referred to as Femina, but as Peirong

While I was gone, I actually lost weight and toned up, started running and became fitter than I have ever been. Still have yet to lose a bit of pudge, but overall really happy with the improvements I made with my body. I now eat a mainly vegan diet (I had no idea what I was missing out on all this time, so glad to have emitted a lot of animal products) with occasional meat, usually eaten when I'm with my guy. Also, bone broth soup and other such local 'beauty soups' they have over here in SG are rich in collagen which is good for your skin and also breasts!

Anyhow, I decided to come back after finding fenugreek seed capsules on an affordable Christmas sale. With massage and taking fenugreek capsules, I sprung back to my previous growth in a matter of days! My progress is literally where I last left off! I think what my initial programme lacked was a real structure because all I did was eat ground fenugreek with my soy smoothies once a day and did not understand the concept of cycling. I don't take fenugreek seeds anymore because they smell and taste disgusting (and make you smell gross too!), so I think opting for capsules was a better choice. It's also more convenient and quick than having to ground the seeds which got so tedious after a while. In my experience, I tried to be as 'natural' as possible but opposing supplements was just unsustainable and inconvenient. I don't think it's wrong to use supplements, but you just gotta use it correct. 

Well, I read up on Chiyomilk's programme and after doing some research, I got some new products to try. It seems that in a lot of successful programmes, people have used pueraria mirifica. I'm not sure you can really get anywhere substantial with *only* fenugreek after my trial with it, although it did help fill out my B cup. I also really think for us ladies it's important that we don't just take herbs/supplements randomly, but pay attention to the menstrual cycle! I chose to structure my programme similar to Chiyomilk by taking different supplements on the follicular/luteal phases of my cycle - it makes a lot of sense to consider when your body has higher levels of estrogen and lower, and I think that's where most people go wrong with herbs maybe? Over-using and the whole unbalanced hormones thing? Just a thought. I track my period with the Clue app.

So, currently I have decided to construct this programme:
Daily chi massage and 21st Century elastin collagen x 1
Follicular phase (day 1-13):
- Natural Factors fenugreek 500mg capsules x 4 before bed
Luteal phase (day 15-28): 
- I am waiting to buy Total Curve but am trying to find better prices online!
URGENT - for the time being, what could I consume during my luteal phase to continue the growth!?

I am currently on day 6 and in my follicular phase.

Quick discussion:
- I'm not sure about the 21st Century elastin collagen because it's literally concentrated elastin-collagen 600mg, it was cheap and I don't know if taking collagen straight up like that even has any effect? Can a collagen expert follow up on this? Whatever, I'll still use the bottle to the end but will probably not repurchase. I can always just drink local Chinese soup (the benefits of having an Asian man around Tongue ) for my collagen fix.
- As for the Natural Factors fenugreek seed capsules I'll use the two bottles up and probably move on to pueraria mirifica gradually.

Finally..
EXCITING STUFF - new products that I just bought/am waiting to receive or try (if you've used any of these, please tell me about your experience!):
- a cheap cream to massage with called Snazii breast enlargement cream that contains pueraria mirifica and other green papaya extract (from AliExpress)
- Hamar Osoth (Thai brand) pueraria mirifica 500mg x 100 capsule supplement from Thailand (from Qoo10)
- I actually have a box of Kinohimitsu BustUp drinks that arrived yesterday. Kinohimitsu is quite a popular and relatively expensive Japanese brand here in Singapore pharmacies, known mainly for the collagen drinks which promise youthful skin. Collagen is a big deal here in Asia and always has been for as long as I remember. Chiyomilk's collagen supplements look similar to the kind of thing Kinohimitsu offers. I actually found the a box of 10 BustUp drinks on Qoo10 about $10 cheaper than in local pharmacies (yay!) so I'll give it a try during my follicular phase. The drinks contains green papaya and pueraria mirifica root extract and you are supposed to take them before bedtime which is when the production of growth hormones is at its peak (good bit of research from the usage instructions!).

I will alter my programme on my profile once all my products arrive and I organise it a little better. For the time being though, I'm quite hopeful! I'd love feedback from people on my programme, products, etc. Even just facts would be helpful. This forum is so big and it's easy to miss information tucked away in long discussion chains. 

Good to be back on this forum,

~ Peirong

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon