Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progesterone

I really like this link lotus posted: http://healyourselfathome.com/SUPPORTING...erone.aspx

I am posting it here again so I can come back to it, because it's too much for my head rn lol but I have a Q-- what does it mean if it gets into the fatty tissue? if progesterone is "stored" does it mean that you become progesterone dom? I believe I was E dom and PC helped me a lot but I was putting it on my breast for a long long time, and just now realized it wasn't a good place to put it (online, it said it was okay :/) I feel I may have some stored in my fatty tissue (maybe that explains my hips/butt?) but is it bad for you or should I work on flushing it out? I really like the balance I struck but I don't want to do anything harmful to my body, either.

Thanks for all of your posts anyover! I love to follow you ^_^ I just read your program too on your profile, I think its great.

(30-04-2016, 04:56 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I really like this link lotus posted: http://healyourselfathome.com/SUPPORTING...erone.aspx

I am posting it here again so I can come back to it, because it's too much for my head rn lol but I have a Q-- what does it mean if it gets into the fatty tissue? if progesterone is "stored" does it mean that you become progesterone dom? I believe I was E dom and PC helped me a lot but I was putting it on my breast for a long long time, and just now realized it wasn't a good place to put it (online, it said it was okay :/) I feel I may have some stored in my fatty tissue (maybe that explains my hips/butt?) but is it bad for you or should I work on flushing it out? I really like the balance I struck but I don't want to do anything harmful to my body, either.

Thanks for all of your posts anyover! I love to follow you ^_^ I just read your program too on your profile, I think its great.

It depends. What will generally happen is when you body goes to burn whichever fat store it got into you'll have a sudden spike of that hormone. Usually it's not enough to notice any chronic problems, but it can cause acute progesterone dominance issues. Acute meaning sudden, but major. A sudden spike in progesterone at the wrong time of your cycle can throw your cycle off balance, for example. For another example, a sudden spike in progesterone too soon after conception can terminate the fetus.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon