Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Few Safe Supplements for BO Programs

(21-04-2016, 09:29 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  Unfortunately I just meant my butt and thighs and lower stomach! No boob growth until l-tyrosine XD

Ah, I should have read better. Thanks again for the great post! Between you and Sweets93, I'm back on the BO, and based on your experience, I'll check into the L-Tyrosine. Maybe cayenne will have a similar temperature raising effect? (Fingers crossed because I've got some of that in the house...)

Xo, Soli

(26-04-2016, 04:37 AM)AlexisRene Wrote:  Curious if you noticed any side effects with Pituitary Glandular? My neck felt like it was swelling or sore by day 3, so stopped & it went away.

Something else some may want to consider is Milk Thistle to detoxify liver.
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...g-100-caps

Since the Pituitary Gland is at the base of the neck I would consider this normal. I have the same feeling, lets me know it's working, which is a good thing. To counter act this I just take some headache pills.

Besides the Pituitary glandular, Are these safe for 18 and up?

I'm really glad someone mentioned liver detox, since hormones are all processed through the liver. I have been doing bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for about 9 months now and what finally got my hormones in order after supplementing progesterone was adding a hormone detox. I actually take a supplement from EstroSense that has milk thistle, DIM, and indole-3-carbinol in it. These three are very good for keeping hormones balanced and supporting liver detox. My hormone therapy didn't change how fatigued I always felt until I added this supplement, and because estrogen dominance is a huge problem in the US, making sure your body is detoxing hormones is important for effective breast enhancement and health.

Here is the link to the supplement from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0025P2TJI/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1489599345&sr=8-1&keywords=estrosense+with+indole-3-carbinol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon