Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you used a breast massager that wasn't a pump? I found one...

Nice, a tens machine! I just bought one a few weeks ago for my breasts (and back lol) also, mine has regular electrodes though not circular nipple ones, it works fantastic!! 
This is the one I bought (with extra pads also). It is great. It can plug in 4 pads, I do one on each side of my nipples.

https://www.amazon.ca/AccuMed®-Tens-Pads-Electrodes-High-Conductivity-Self-Adhesive-10-Pack/dp/B00UKE0WQS?th=1&psc=1

Wen I say it works fantastic, I mean that it can be set to just the right amount of stimulation that is light but not too light, and I can imagine my breasts are growing with the pulsing, and that the pulsings are "growth pains" (just mind tricks) and my wrists don't get all messed up as I have bad wrists. Easier than noogling (I've stopped with the noogle). 
But I've just started, so when I say fantastic, that doesn't mean I've got mad growth already lol..

Ohh also, when I did some searching on using tens pads for nbe, I found a little bit of info and some forum comments about using them for bringing on lactation, I guess the stimulation can cause your body to release more prolactin. You'd put them on for 20minutes every 2-4 hours. I thought that was interesting, I don't have time to refind the forums and articles right now though

(12-02-2017, 07:08 PM)Sybiann Wrote:  Nice, a tens machine! I just bought one a few weeks ago for my breasts (and back lol) also, mine has regular electrodes though not circular nipple ones, it works fantastic!! 
This is the one I bought (with extra pads also). It is great. It can plug in 4 pads, I do one on each side of my nipples.

https://www.amazon.ca/AccuMed®-Tens-Pads-Electrodes-High-Conductivity-Self-Adhesive-10-Pack/dp/B00UKE0WQS?th=1&psc=1

that one looks awesome! Too bad it doesn't ship to the US or I would definitely buy it. I tried searching for similar ones but I don't know how to compare it because I never used one.

@Christri when I chose mine I basically went by the reviews and price, that was the best one for all over body use I could find for a decent price. My bf and brother both have different tens machines than what I have, I think there are quite a few out there that work quite well (just try hard not to muck up the stickys on the pads, they kind of become a little Shockey/ the electric doesn't transfer to your skin as smoothly)

Usually I have the opposite problem with US items being unable to ship to Canada :S

(15-02-2017, 05:30 PM)Sybiann Wrote:  @Christri when I chose mine I basically went by the reviews and price, that was the best one for all over body use I could find for a decent price. My bf and brother both have different tens machines than what I have, I think there are quite a few out there that work quite well (just try hard not to muck up the stickys on the pads, they kind of become a little Shockey/ the electric doesn't transfer to your skin as smoothly)

Usually I have the opposite problem with US items being unable to ship to Canada :S

Thank you Sybiann! I'm going to look for one on Amazon now, and hopeuflly i find a good one! Smile

Hi ladies!

So I have tried different electronic massagers and tens units over the last month.
I have to say, I am absolutely in love with this one.

It vibrates and heats up and I don't have to do anthing but put it on. There is a timer on it and it goes off automatically. I had a few lumps, they are almost gone, my breasts are so well circulated too.
You can use the massager and heat setting at the same time.

I bought it from Aliexpress, there are many that sell these. It was about €30 for me, and I got the large (I am 68 cm underbust and 93 cm bust).

Twice a day I use this. First thing in the morning, with that heat and massage, ohmy I am so relaxed haha! I It is my favorite thing in the morning, little zen time for me.

This thing for 20 min each time for my breasts is the same as 20 min deer massaging. But everyone has different breasts anyway of course.

Looking forward to seeing more different types of massagers on here, always up for something new!

Love, Ellen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is a low cost device that is a safe and easy method of natural breast enlargement.

(16-02-2017, 11:27 PM)shirtric Wrote:  
(15-02-2017, 05:30 PM)Sybiann Wrote:  @Christri when I chose mine I basically went by the reviews and price, that was the best one for all over body use I could find for a decent price. My bf and brother both have different tens machines than what I have, I think there are quite a few out there that work quite well (just try hard not to muck up the stickys on the pads, they kind of become a little Shockey/ the electric doesn't transfer to your skin as smoothly)

Thank you Sybiann! I'm going to look for one on Amazon now, and hopeuflly i find a good one! Smile

I found a very similar one on US Amazon - just search for "accumed ap211 portable tens unit" without the quote marks.

If you compare the descriptions, they are almost the same device.

I was skeptical about massage until I read this thread, but I think I will buy one of these, as I also have muscle aches that they may help.

Thanks!

I have one as well, it does feel a little bit painful but i think its normal? However, it made me my breast feels itchy and my breast are not perky enough to feel well. I dont use it now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon