Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you used a breast massager that wasn't a pump? I found one...

http://m.banggood.com/Electronic-Breast-Enhancer-Massager-Breast-Enhancement-Device-p-946594.html?currency=USD&createTmp=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_content=cathy&utm_campaign=mpla-health-us&gclid=Cj0KEQjwxI24BRDqqN3f-97N6egBEiQAGv37hP1tzBPtuwNGwRY81d0CcOXMmYmGTjxyVzAENtAfOh0aAlU58P8HAQ

My arms often get tired, call me lazy, but I think I'd do more if this thing, or something like it, would work.

This is the sort of thing that theoretically, at least, COULD work in an automated fashion... I don't know if this specific product or any specific product out there actually works though, but for the price tag of this one I think it's worth trying. If I had the money right now I'd try it. Why don't you just try it and let us know how things go? If it doesn't work, you're only out $15, which is less than a decent meal at any upscale restaurant or a day's groceries when eating healthy.

That's what I was thinking about doing. I'd gladly report back! If anyone knows of any others similar to this I will compare prices and reviews and go from there! I just can't do something like the noogleberry! I want low profile and not too expensive.

Would love one for my size! I find my arms do tend to ache when i massage a lot

I found the exactly the same one on Aliexpres for €8.30 (I saw that the mobile app gives 12% reduction on the price too).

How did this work out for you?
I ordered it just now, figured I could give it a shot, since it was fairly cheap Smile
Anyone else experience with this?
My hands and arms are getting pretty sore for massaging 40 minutes a day xD

Also on days when I don't have as much time (especially mornings hehe), I thought to just slip this quickly into my bra, and go on with my daily activities.

(10-02-2017, 08:48 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  I found the exactly the same one on Aliexpres for €8.30 (I saw that the mobile app gives 12% reduction on the price too).

I ordered it just now, figured I could give it a shot, since it was fairly cheap Smile

Also on days when I don't have as much time (especially mornings hehe), I thought to just slip this quickly into my bra, and go on with my daily activities.

MissE that massager gave me an electric shock. Be warned its cheap shit

(11-02-2017, 02:08 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(10-02-2017, 08:48 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  I found the exactly the same one on Aliexpres for €8.30 (I saw that the mobile app gives 12% reduction on the price too).

Huh ohh!! That doesn't sound too good, or fun!
But just wondering, isn't that the purpose of the electrical massager?
Or was it some malfunction of the device itself? Since it is made in China... nothing against China, but you know, not the best quality..
Did you use conductor gel too when you got the shock?

I will be careful though! Thanks for the heads up!

Love, Ellen

(11-02-2017, 12:44 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(11-02-2017, 02:08 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Huh ohh!! That doesn't sound too good, or fun!
But just wondering, isn't that the purpose of the electrical massager?
Or was it some malfunction of the device itself? Since it is made in China... nothing against China, but you know, not the best quality..
Did you use conductor gel too when you got the shock?

I will be careful though! Thanks for the heads up!

Love, Ellen

I did everything by the book. I got the massaging bit going then it was a zap shock and had the thing by my heart too. Never touched any such device since. Trust me it's cheAp

Fwiw I wAs invited to a "romance pleasure" part aka sex toys... not my thing personally but went for a laugh and one of the toys was a vibrating ring which you wear on your finger. The strength and vibration of this thing was outstanding and I thought "wow this would honestly be the best thing to stimulate circulation and I get a lot of muscle aches. Honestly if it wasn't $135 I would have Brought it for that reason alone! I tried to find similar but no luck.

I bought one of those $15 sonic face brushes with the attachments. One attachment has a massaging thing with little balls on it, I use that after my arms get tired. Works great.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon