Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

Ella, massage is a must! 300 slow circles with my fingertips followed with a bit of Chiyomilk massage.

Does anyone know of any breast masks that would help with swelling? I want to treat my boobs. Tongue

Found this for homemade breast enhancement masks: http://byebyedoc.com/homemade-masks-for-breast-growth The only one I could try is the sour cream one, but it would be so stinking cold! I might still attempt it, we'll see.

I'll post my intake later.

(17-03-2016, 10:40 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Found this for homemade breast enhancement masks: http://byebyedoc.com/homemade-masks-for-breast-growth The only one I could try is the sour cream one, but it would be so stinking cold! I might still attempt it, we'll see.

I'll post my intake later.

They look interesting!
Let me know how it goes! How often would you have to do them?

I don't know, ArcaneKatana. I thought it might be a fun weekly treat.

Today I had:
76 ounces of water
A banana, a green smoothie, and plain oatmeal with walnut pieces for breakfast
Avocado smoothie, mixed vegetables, spaghetti with meatballs, and hot tea for lunch
Mixed vegetables, Greek style potatoes with sour cream, salmon, and hot tea for dinner

I've been ingesting a lot of olive oil (I try to cook Mediterranean style, plus I add it to everything I possibly can for the healthy fats boost), and I've been concerned since I heard a while ago that most of the olive oil at the grocery store is fake. Apparently most of it's just vegetable oil with green coloring added to it. So I did some research. Here's an article: http://lifehacker.com/the-most-and-least...1460894373 But there's also this: http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredient/oliveoil.asp Hmmm...

In any case, I'm going to browse my local grocery store within the next few days and see if I can find any of the brands of olive oil that are supposed to be authentic.

Things I'm thinking on:

1. I want to make a homemade scrub for my breasts. I'm thinking of getting flaxseed oil and mixing it with either epsom salts or brown sugar.

2. I want to customize a specific bathtime massage routine. It's a must for me to take a bath as opposed to a shower once a week. Why not take advantage of that time and work in plenty of massage? I'm thinking I'll start with using my scrub on them, then let the oil stay on them while I do 300 circles around my breasts with my fingertips. Then I'll use my bust roller all over my upper chest. I'll end by letting the heat in the bath water do its thing. I'll sink down so that it's covering my breasts and read for a while so that they get a nice, relaxing soak.

3. I want to, on my days off, really take care of my breasts and do a pamper routine. I'm still thinking about what I want to do specifically, but I know that I'll use my scrub and apply a mask to them. I just want to show them some love and appreciation. I'll follow up on this later.

Going to the grocery store tomorrow. As far as NBE goes, I need to get avocados, full fat Greek yogurt, and olive oil. I also have to remember to get probiotics.

That sounds like a lot of work!
I shower about 2-3 times a week and occasionally treat myself to a bath. I massage in the shower with a scrub and it feels great! I'd definitely recommend massage with a scrub!

I know a girl on here who had a lot of success a few years ago used St. Ives Apricot Scrub on her breasts from time-to-time. I'm going to be careful, though, because the skin on your breasts is delicate.

It does seem like a lot of work, but I think it'll be fun.

Today's intake:
80 ounces of water
Plain and wheat bagel pieces with cream cheese for breakfast (I was at a meeting where they served breakfast and that was the only sugar-free choice)
Avocado smoothie with protein powder, two chicken drumsticks, mixed vegetables, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and half a cup of tea for lunch
Spinach and artichoke dip with two pieces of French bread, two buffalo chicken wings with ranch dressing, and hot tea for dinner
4 pieces of dark chocolate

I feel bad about not having my usual greens at breakfast. I'll be sure to drink my green smoothie tomorrow morning.

I did some research on the best dark chocolates. I actually have a bar that appeared on one of the healthiest lists: https://healthyeater.com/dark-chocolate-best-and-worst The Lindt bar. What's especially great is that it has more fat and less sugar than the Ghirardelli I've been eating. It's cheap at my local grocery store, too! Once I finish up my current stash of Ghriradelli, the Lindt will be my go-to.

You taken those measurements yet..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon