Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

(13-03-2016, 09:23 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
ArcaneKatana, I think I'm a 30DD or something like that (if I'm going by the supposed proper fitting technique). I have a 30D bra that squeezes the life out of my breasts, so I think I'm a DD cup.

The moment I started massaging my armpits, I got feelings in my left breast. It's so eager. Tongue My left breast has always been more reactive and bigger than my right breast. The nipple is more sensitive, too. Blush I might have to do more massage on my right side than on my left.
So you're already considered large as well? At least I'm not alone in that!
My larger and more responsive one is the right lol my left one seems so much smaller (maybe half to 3/4 of a cup size smaller) so I'm trying to make the left one grow right now.
I'm going to post pics of my new bras when I get home tomorrow!

(13-03-2016, 09:23 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Ella, I've misplaced my tape measure! Huh I think I know where it is. I'll track it down and measure later. Actually, it's probably not the best time to measure, anyway, as I have luteal swelling at the moment.

James98, I'm starting out massaging once a day and I'll eventually work up to twice a day. I'd hit the ground running and do twice a day right away here, but I've found that when I start something out too "busily," I don't stick to it. I have to ease into it. I'm starting out massaging into my armpits, then doing 300 slow circles over my breasts, then I do a bit of Chiyomilk's massage.

ArcaneKatana, I think I'm a 30DD or something like that (if I'm going by the supposed proper fitting technique). I have a 30D bra that squeezes the life out of my breasts, so I think I'm a DD cup.

The moment I started massaging my armpits, I got feelings in my left breast. It's so eager. Tongue My left breast has always been more reactive and bigger than my right breast. The nipple is more sensitive, too. Blush I might have to do more massage on my right side than on my left.
I don't even remember what my measurements were when I started this.. I don't know if I even listed them they got lost in my thread . I remember you having a nice size though

ArcaneKatana, noooo, I'm definitely not large! It's just that my underbust is small.

Thanks, Ella. I think it's just my shape that makes it seem like I have a nice size. What are your measurements now?

I tracked down my tape measure (I have NO CLUE how it got where it got, ha ha ha) and measured. I'm at 33 1/2 inches with luteal swelling. I wonder if I can keep any of the swelling.

Today I had:

96 ounces of water
An orange, plain oatmeal, a green smoothie, and a soft-boiled egg for breakfast
An avocado smoothie, two chicken tacos (I like mine with lots of salsa and guacamole, yummy yum yum!), and some hot tea for lunch
4, yes, 4 chicken drumsticks, 1 serving of mashed potatoes, 2 servings of green beans, and some hot tea for dinner

Hopefully all of that is going straight to my breasts!

Does anybody know much about green tea and how effective it could be for an NBE program? I love tea and drink it every day, but I drink black tea. I think I remember that green tea has a favorable effect on DHT, but I can't remember the specifics. I'm wondering if I should switch to that.

I took my supplements as well. I ran out of probiotics. Luckily the protein powder I have has probiotics in it. I'll be having a scoop of it tomorrow.

I actually did two massage sessions, purely because I took a bath tonight and decided to bring my bust roller into the bath with me (Anyone still have theirs? I know a few of us ordered some a couple years back. Tongue) I massaged with that on my upper chest and then I did some more circles around my breasts with my hands with some body wash and then again out of the bath when I was applying oil all over to moisturize. I used my roller again as well once the oil was applied.

They're achey now. I usually get achiness with luteal swelling, but I didn't have it until today after I'd been massaging even though the luteal swelling has been there for a while now. So I'm pretty sure the ache is from the massages.

(14-03-2016, 05:27 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  ArcaneKatana, noooo, I'm definitely not large! It's just that my underbust is small.

Thanks, Ella. I think it's just my shape that makes it seem like I have a nice size. What are your measurements now?

I tracked down my tape measure (I have NO CLUE how it got where it got, ha ha ha) and measured. I'm at 33 1/2 inches with luteal swelling. I wonder if I can keep any of the swelling.

Today I had:

96 ounces of water
An orange, plain oatmeal, a green smoothie, and a soft-boiled egg for breakfast
An avocado smoothie, two chicken tacos (I like mine with lots of salsa and guacamole, yummy yum yum!), and some hot tea for lunch
4, yes, 4 chicken drumsticks, 1 serving of mashed potatoes, 2 servings of green beans, and some hot tea for dinner

Hopefully all of that is going straight to my breasts!

Does anybody know much about green tea and how effective it could be for an NBE program? I love tea and drink it every day, but I drink black tea. I think I remember that green tea has a favorable effect on DHT, but I can't remember the specifics. I'm wondering if I should switch to that.

I took my supplements as well. I ran out of probiotics. Luckily the protein powder I have has probiotics in it. I'll be having a scoop of it tomorrow.

I actually did two massage sessions, purely because I took a bath tonight and decided to bring my bust roller into the bath with me (Anyone still have theirs? I know a few of us ordered some a couple years back. Tongue) I massaged with that on my upper chest and then I did some more circles around my breasts with my hands with some body wash and then again out of the bath when I was applying oil all over to moisturize. I used my roller again as well once the oil was applied.

They're achey now. I usually get achiness with luteal swelling, but I didn't have it until today after I'd been massaging even though the luteal swelling has been there for a while now. So I'm pretty sure the ache is from the massages.

Youl turn into a chicken BB ... Wink
Gosh sounds a great food day to me.
Lotus said green tea is great, I have one daily for detox.
I still have my roller. Can't say I use it much, I found a breast detox lymph drainage on YouTube which is meant to be great, only necessary I imagine if you drink and eat bad things like I have been lately .
Maybe il try salsa and guacamoli too, can't be gluten and wheat in that surely?

are you massaging using fingertips only?

Ha ha, yes, I am part chicken now. With plump, delicious chicken breasts! Tongue

Okay, thanks for the info! I think when I next go to the grocery store, I'll get a big box of green tea.

I think lymph drainage is good no matter what. It's good for bra wearers especially.

Nope, no wheat or gluten in salsa or guacamole. They're both so yummy. I could eat them every day. Salsa in particular I could eat just by itself with a spoon, mmm. Definitely give them a try.

Yes, fingertips only.

(14-03-2016, 05:27 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  ArcaneKatana, noooo, I'm definitely not large! It's just that my underbust is small.

I thought that around here DD is considered large.

ArcaneKatana, it isn't large with such a small band size. Here's some pictures of 30DDs: http://www.brabandproject.com/gallery/search?band=30&cup=DD&age=&brand=&sister_sizes=0&search=Search

I didn't do well eating-wise today because I was fasting all day until evening for religious purposes (I'm a Christian). In the evening, I broke my fast with my avocado smoothie with protein powder, then I made a dinner of spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, and peas. I had a serving of the spaghetti and meatballs and peas and two pieces of garlic bread with some hot tea, then I had two pieces of dark chocolate. I was hoping I'd go back for seconds later, but I was satisfied. That smoothie is pretty filling.

I was good today where sugar was concerned. It's Pi day (3/14 = 3.14), and my sweet brother brought home pie from work that one of his coworkers was giving out. I gave my piece to my dad, even though I was tempted (especially after having starved all day).

I drank 98 ounces of water today.

I've decided to add this supplement to my repertoire every other day in place of my multivitamin (I'll take my multi on the other days): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O7RXDA6?keywords=bb%20skin&qid=1457996902&ref_=sr_1_1_a_it&sr=8-1 Got it for my skin, of course, but I realized some of the ingredients can help with NBE. It has avocado, coconut, and evening primrose oil in it. You're supposed to take two a day. I only took one, though, since I only ate once today.

I snuck in some massages in the locker room of the gym today. 50 slow circles in the shower with my body wash, 50 in the sauna with my shea mango body butter. Nice. At work, whenever I went to the bathroom (which was plenty; are you seeing how much water I drank today?!), I'd adjust my breasts in my bra and gently and lovingly squeeze them.

While I did my main massage routine, I visualized nursing my future baby while listening to the rockmelon ringtone. It was such a lovely thing to visualize: my baby's sweet face looking up at me from my breast (I focused this visualization from the point of view of my right breast, since that one is smaller), the contrast of the baby's skin color against the colors of my areola and breast, the idea of the baby nuzzling against me afterward all happy and content, even the idea of her little toes curling happily as she drank. I'm going to do this from now on. I really liked it. Blush

There's a new vein showing in my left breast. My left breast is really hyper, ha ha ha.

I forgot how much fun NBE is.

Anybody have suggestions for helpful fruits that I can add to my routine? Besides avocado?

(13-03-2016, 07:58 PM)James98 Wrote:  Curious about your pattern. I don't know if this would be better, but what if you were to do one marathon massage per week and the rest of the days 3 sessions 5 to 10 minutes each (i.e. morning, after work, and just before sleeping).

You know, your post has stuck with me and now you've got me ruminating on an idea. I want to flesh it out a little bit before I share it, but thanks for giving me this idea. Love it. Smile

Today I had:
106 ounces of water
A banana, a green smoothie, plain oatmeal with walnut pieces in it, and a soft-boiled egg for breakfast
Black angus chili (I think that's what it was called) with blue corn tortilla chips and my avocado smoothie for lunch
Three scrambled eggs with ketchup because I went and dropped the carton and cracked some of the shells Dodgy, three pieces of oven cheese pizza, salad, and hot tea for dinner
Two pieces of dark chocolate for dessert

Got my massage in, of course.

I forgot to mention that I got my period yesterday. So now it's the countdown to the loss of my luteal swelling. Sad

(16-03-2016, 04:53 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Today I had:
106 ounces of water
A banana, a green smoothie, plain oatmeal with walnut pieces in it, and a soft-boiled egg for breakfast
Black angus chili (I think that's what it was called) with blue corn tortilla chips and my avocado smoothie for lunch
Three scrambled eggs with ketchup because I went and dropped the carton and cracked some of the shells Dodgy, three pieces of oven cheese pizza, salad, and hot tea for dinner
Two pieces of dark chocolate for dessert

Got my massage in, of course.

I forgot to mention that I got my period yesterday. So now it's the countdown to the loss of my luteal swelling. Sad

Hmm dark chocolate. Il be getting some once im off the sugar free diet.
do you think massaging helps? What style are you using?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon