Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bountiful Breasts

Bountiful Breasts by Avalon Therapeutics
November 19 2005 at 4:37 AM Elisa (no login)

Has anybody ever tried this? The website is www.bountifulbreast.com
It appears to be a very porfessional site and all information is scientifically referenced, but it is not an herbal product and I am a little concerned if there are any side effects, or if it works at all. Can someone please let me know if you have experienced/seen/heard anything regarding this product. It would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: Bountiful Breasts by Avalon Therapeutics
November 19 2005, 5:37 AM

there is a forum called Natural Breast Enlargement on MSN that is mostly talking about glandulars. there are other brands of BO like vitamin power, Feninant, Feminique (not the herbal one), estro glan, Ultra breast etc. they are way cheaper then BB and they all get the BO from the same sources. This forum has some women in the program section that have used BO and left their stats.

Amanda
(no login)
November 19 2005, 8:03 AM

I know it's been around for a long time compared to most products. If I remember correctly it has changed name - didn't it used to be wonderbreast? The woman you were asking about in another thread may not be the owner anymore. I know there was someone who was accused of using photos on the site without permission and making testimonials that people said had been changed, but she may not be the owner anymore.

Cyan
(no login)
November 19 2005, 9:17 AM

Elisa -

This is a very expensive program...not only are the pills expensive, but you have to consume between 30 - 50 grams of protein a day. My monthly protein cost is more than what I spend for the herbs I'm taking now. If your temperature is too low, then you'll also have to take l-tyrosine. I read that it is not too good to be on l-tyrosine for too long, but their customer service will not give me a direct answer on that--only that I needed to take it for the length of the program and it would be fine.

I was on it for about 4 months and do not think that it was worth it. I feel I get better results with the individual herbs now and it is much more cost beneficial for me.

SugarQ
(no login)
November 19 2005, 3:52 PM

i remember about a year or 2 ago that they changes their forumula. i emailed them and asked them what was the dosage per capsules before they changed it.
instead of just answering my straight forward question they gave me this hell of a long post about how they had so much success and that the ladies responding to my email claimed to grow herself with the product. no where in the answer did they answer my question. i had to go and do a search on one of the forums to find out the answer. they claim somewhere close to 90% success but ive read as many failure stories on forums as i see success if not more.
there is a bit of contravrsy because ive noticed that they change their testimonials also. they have really interesting before and after pictures as well. on the forum i mentioned, women mostly talk about using BO and their are good stories and bad ones. i've known 12 women that have used BO and left their stats. i only remember clearly that 2 or 3 women grew. they are Charky and Fawn. there are probably others that grew that i can't think of right now.
There are mixed review through all the forums. right now there is a women that has used BO for about 6 months without success. i gave you a list of other brands earlier which are way cheaper.
if your thyroid hormones are not at what they should be you may have to take Iodine and tyrocine (you need them together) and/or coconut oil. there are even some thyroid glandular products that my help. you need to monitor your body temp too.

Elisa
(no login)
November 19 2005, 6:55 PM

This is the first time I came by a forum for NBE and I am very impressed at the response you ladies have given me. You are all wonderful. Thank you.

I have tried various herbal brands in the past but none of them worked for me. That's what led me to think that maybe a different technology such as BO could do the trick for me. SugarQ mentioned a few alternative brands to BountifulBreast and I checked them out and she is right, the prices are much more reasonable and ingredients seem to be the same, as well as what they claim they can achieve appears to be the same.

I had two concerns though: I noticed they use progesterone in their formulas, and I am aware that natural progesterone is not harmful for your body, while synthetic types are... but from reading their statements closely i realized that it is not clearly stated that it's natural progesterone, but just that it's naturally formulated. Here is the exact wording in the Ultra Breast website: "Our progesterone based glandular product is naturally formulated to be completely safe". Maybe I am a little too particular about how something is expressed so I would like to get another opinion on if the above statement implies it is natural progesterone or is it just phrased that way to sound good? And my second concern is does any of you have any information on potential dangers from BO? I tried finding information but couldn't find much. Thanks again ladies.

SugarQ
(no login)
November 19 2005, 8:24 PM

Elisa, Bo isnt a very popular brand of therapy so you wont find too many instances where you get much information about how it works. its raw cow overies so its hard to say what are the danger of that.
on the Naturalbreastenlargement forum group on msn, there are some women that got sit or had nasty side effects. one lady on the Beboard (charky) had a bad case of Endometriosis while on BO. she probably had a case of it before but the BO may have made it worse. Some women reported delay with their AF or AF visites them a bit earlier. But i probably rank it as safe as herbs and hormone treatments. you are suppose to take between 1500mg -2500mg a day.

some advice if you decide to try it.
take a break every 3 months.

start with no more then 1500mg.

growth can be slow. i read some women taking BO for 1-2 years before seeing any results.

also you already know about the thyroid and body temp stuff to keep in mind.

you may also consider taking Mammary glandulars with it. i read some interesting stuff about it and on one site they recommend bo and mammary taken together for NBE. there are several different brands of mammary. there is a brand that has 300mg and most of the rest are between 100-150mg tablets.

http://www.organicmadness.com/fyi_recipe....asp?Key=5 ( FYI, Ovatrophin PMG is BO but it only has 150mg in each cap and brains and other yucky bits. i dont recommend this brand or the mammary PMG)

SugarQ
(no login)
November 19 2005, 8:37 PM

i also forgot to mention that there is brand that is 500mg per tablet by D&E. very good stuff. really cheap

Cyan
(no login)
November 20 2005, 12:44 AM

From reading their FAQ, it seems that they are using natural progesterone. If you read #6 about how else their product can be used, they respond with a quote from another source about natural progesterone so one would think that is what they are using.

SugarQ
(no login)
November 20 2005, 4:26 PM

You know the funny thing is, ive been on BB's site hundrends of times and i never noticed that they said that their pills were progesterone based. If that is the case them i have several questions and concerns

1) its most likely that the progesterone causing the Breast enlargemente?
2) can BO work on its own?
3) its been shown that natural (non prescription ) progesterone sources has a hard time being absorbed in capsule forum(may be the protein is suppose suppose to help with absorbtions as well). so they are best used as creams, subligual drops or injections.
4)why pay $900 for progesterone capsules that may or may not be easily absorbed by the body when you can buy progesterone creams and drops?
5) what is in the BO itself that can help with breast enlargement anyways?
Ive seen, on different forums many women who acctually used BB brand of BO. ive seen probably just as many fail as grow, if not more. it might actually be the progesterone doing all the work. but my guess it would only work in women that is already low in progesterone already. good news is most women are in that predicament according, to a few articles, because of our diets.

Elisa
(no login)
November 20 2005, 6:04 PM

You are right SugarQ, and another thing to be noted is that nowhere in their site they (BountifulBreast) have a link or reference to all the actual ingredients in their formula. They just say it uses BO technology and is progesterone based, but it stops there. That concerned me a little as well. But the Ultra Breast website listed the ingredients in their product and that seemed a bit more normal.

SugarQ
(no login)
November 20 2005, 7:45 PM

WOW Elisa you are so right. i checked BB's site again and they really dont have any list of ingredients. in the gallary, there are some women who experienced success and they BB posted some of their email addresses. i emailed all of them. some didnt go through and out of all the others i didnt get a response. that really annoys me. i know its been some time since those pictures where posted and i can undertand that some women may have moved or changed their email addresses but i would have been so happy if at least 1 of them had responded to me. all i asked was "can you tell me a bit more about your experieces with Wonderbreast" (at the time i emailed the BB was still called WB). i have always hoped that it was just coincidence that i couldnt get s responce. Maybe someone else can try it and see if they get through to someone.

Amanda
(no login)
November 21 2005, 9:44 AM

The story I heard is that the women had their details put there without their permission and they won't answer any e-mails for that reason.

cher
(Login cherasia)
respond from BB
November 1 2006, 5:47 PM

Yes , i got respond from the email i sent. In fact i email to 4 person already and all reply to me.

C4ME
(Login C4ME)
Who are they?
November 1 2006, 11:54 PM

Cher...which ones are the four people??

leigh
(no login)
November 2 2006, 6:33 AM

I have a quick question, when taking bovine ovaries, we should also take Mammary Glandular??? what is the diff and do we have to take both at the same time?? THANKS TO U ALL!

cher
(Login cherasia)
November 2 2006, 8:10 AM

Hi C4ME,

Michelle choi is one of them. and others are wonderbribe call lily. She is asian. It is she who found this forum and share it with me. and veronica ,tata and Jules.

What is the different between BO and progesterone? Are they the same?why Some say bountiful products use BO and some say is progesterone?

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
leigh
November 2 2006, 5:00 PM

michelle choi is our experimenter with the mammary... she started doing both a little while ago. i can't answer your questions, but she might be able to help or provide some insight...

hugs and good boobie wishes!

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
hey leigh and cher
November 2 2006, 7:18 PM

Hey leigh,

No you don't have to take mammary glandular also with the bovine ovary. I'm just experimenting with that to see if I can get better results. I thought it was a good idea to add hence the name 'mammary' thinking it would help with mammary glands. So far I'm actually having less results with the mammary added than before. So i'll probably be dropping it from my routine soon, I'll give it probably another 3 or 4 wks before my next cycle. I've been taking it at a separate time from my bovine ovary, I'll try taking it at the same time as the bovine ovary for the next 3-4 wks and keep everyone posted. Good luck to you!! Smile

Hi Cher,
Bountiful breast is bovine ovary, on their site they say their pills are: "Progesterone-BASED glandular product."...(progesterone based bovine ovary). Good luck!! Smile

"world's only patetent pending Natural breast enlargement Pill"
July 9 2006 at 5:15 AM sunspirit (Login sunspirit)

Hello Ladies!!!
I have been doing some online research on breast enlargement pills to incorporate to my routine and I came across this web site http://www.bountifulbreast.com/ The information and the testimonials posted up there seem to be truthful and I was wondering if anyone on this forum has tried or know of someone who has tried those pills. according to the the website this pill is the "world's only patetent pending Natural breast enlargement Pill" and it's actually aproved by the FDA. Please check out the website and tell me what you think about it, I definetely would like an opinion before placing an order. I have tried other breast enlargement pills before and have not worked for me at all, that's why I'm very skeptical about buying any type of pills. Please ladies I need your opinion, you all have more experience than i do and I would really appreciate some advice.... looking forward to hear from you all...Good luck and happy growing to all, love
Sunspirit

tammy
(Login tammyrita)
this stuff
July 9 2006, 7:04 AM

Hi Sunspirit,
Bountiful Breast is Bovine Ovary - a form of glandular therapy. It is different than herbs. I know bovine ovary has worked for some ladies - I'm not sure about the results being permanent, though. I also know most who have tried it, gain a bit of weight.

Good luck with your decision!

Tammy

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: "world's only patetent pending Natural breast enlargement Pill"
July 9 2006, 7:13 AM

the patent pending part is a joke. the product has had that status since it first came out about 10 years ago. you cant get a patent on a natural product and BB is a natural suppliment made of Bovine Ovary extract. there are other products that are just marketed as BO and not a breast enlargement pill. these pills are about the same quality and the source of the BO extract that is used to make the pills some times comes from the same supplier but the only difference is that products that contain BO and dont market itself as a breast enlargement pill can some times be 1/5th the price.

BO hasnt been shown to be anywhere neer as effective as herbs so i would only try BO if herbs dont work first.

Rachel
(no login)
July 9 2006, 7:29 AM

A friend of mine used the BB product and was pleased to get some initially good results. She sent them an e-mail testimonial about it, but shortly afterwards she lost all the progress she'd made and was consequently back to square one. She contacted the BB company a few times about this and reported that in the end she'd gained nothing, but they ignored her completely and wouldn't take down her testimonial from their site. That seems like sharp practice and it makes me wonder if they've done the same thing to others?

Sunspirit
(Login sunspirit)
thank you
July 9 2006, 5:43 PM

thank you so much ladies for your feedback, your comments are so much appreciated and helpful. I had never heard of these pills before and when i came across the website and read all of the testimonials and saw the before/after pictures I was just amazed with the results. My desire to have big and beautiful breasts is so great that I really wanted to believe these pills could do something for me. I was very tempted to order them and give them a try, but your comments definitely made me change my mind. I'll stick with the herbs for a while and then as NonHeb mentioned if they don't work I can try something different. You're right about the price, it's a little high and if these pills do not work I definitely do not want to throw away my so hard earned money.... Thanks again ladies for your posts and from keeping me from being cheated on..... God Bless and good luck to all with your programs. love, sunspirit.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
July 10 2006, 4:25 PM

sunspirit when i first came across that site i was amazed as well but if you look closely you will notice that there are some little diseptions that make the breasts look bigger then they may acutally be. i dont know if this was dont on purpase, if these are real testimonials cause i have noticed that over the years the company seems to be editing the testimonials and changing what the costomer says. i thought at first that i was going crazy but its true.

also the pictures have ladies wearing push up bras in the after picture (which makes the breasts look alot bigger), also sitting back in the before pic (makes the breast look small) and leaning forward in the after (makes the breast look bigger). all the women are wearing clothing so its really hard to judge if they are wearing no bra in the before pic and all of a sudden they wear a bra in the after. also if you wear loose clothing in the before you look smaller then when you wear a i tigher fitting outfit in the after. women also push their arms in to reveal more cleavage only in the after picture. also women have been known to stuff bras for the after pictures with some complanies ( its hard to tell when women are wearing clothing). one thing that bothers me is that a product like brava is not afraid o show bear breasts cause its professional. you dont go to an plastic surgeon and see b/a pictures where their patients were wearing clothing. i know the testimonials are from actual customers but BB could have done their own small clinical trial but instead they say that its not worth the cost to prove their products work and that, YOU, the customer must figure out if it works for youself. well that doesnt sound like good service. it sounds like they are only interested in makeing money and not spending a little to assure their customers that they are not just another scam. why would anyone buy from them?

many of the b/a pictures on BB's site still looks amazing but if there is even one bad apple in the bunch then the rest will spoil. i highly doubt that those pictures are real. a while ago BB use to have the email addresses of a few of their b/a clients so i actually emailed them all. some of the messages didnt go through and the rest i didnt get a reply on. come on? why have your client's emails on the site but to make it look like that the testimonials are genuine ? if you cant really contact even 1 person thent that says scam to me.

looks can be decieving. BB is bad news.

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
July 10 2006, 8:42 PM

SugarQ is right about the patent pending claim being a joke: it's no more possible to patent animal parts than it is herbs. (It's why pharmacuetical companies don't like alternative medicines such as herbs, because they know if they found that a herb had a certain useful property it would be worthless to them because they could never get a patent for it. Animal parts like Bountiful Breast would be exactly the same).

sandy
(Login sandy111)
Bountifilbreasts
February 11 2007, 7:47 PM

Hi sunspirit. so did you buy BB or not?I also tried herbal products with no result. I was thinking of purchasing BB but i read a lot about it here as being in effective and can cause infertility. So what do you think?Has anyone additional information?

I read Michelle CHoi's testimonial in this forum. She said she grow on BB.

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS
February 11 2007, 8:56 PM

It's the longest patent pending the world's ever seen. Amazing to think that anything could be pending for so long!

Sabrina

Hi Everyone
July 10 2006 at 5:07 PM
chelle_choi (Login chelle_choi)

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that I recently found your forum and noticed that there was some discussion about Bountiful Breast. Just to tell you a little about myself....I was in a bad relationship when I was younger (I'm 32 now), but anyways the butthole of a guy convinced me to get implants at the age of 19,so I did it for him. As I got older around age 24-25, I hated the implants, by this time I had married a great guy who would of loved me regardless of having implants or not. I just hated they way they looked, because they were 'fake' and were not 'all me'. So I didn't even want my husband touching them, because he was touching 'me'. They were basically inflation devices in my eyes, because they make you look all puffy up top. And I felt like everyone could just take a glance and know that they were fake, I hated that feeling. I was able to financially have them out (since they're just as much to have out as they are to put in), anyways I had them taken out this past Dec. '05. I was looking for something online to just firm up what little bit I would have after they were removed, because honestly I never knew there was products to enlarge them naturally. I figured my skin would be all stretched out from having implants for almost 13 years. When I was searching that's when I came across the Bountiful Breast site, along with others that I didn't believe because I could tell the pics were fake, the after pics on other sites looked like implants to me. I should be an expert after having them for almost 13 years. Smile I hated the high price of bountiful breast, but I felt really excited after seeing their pics and I did email one of the ladies (Keturah), who I have become friends with through email and have kept in contact with since Jan. of the year. Now one of the girls whom I wrote did not respond to me even after I wrote her twice so I gave up. But, Keturah has been very helpful. Anyways, I started Bountiful Breast Jan 3rd of this year and so it's been 6 months for me and so far I've gained 3 1/2 inches (I started out a 32AA and have went to a 32B) When I first measured myself after the implants were removed, I thought that I was already a 32B, but I found out I measured wrong, so my 32B bras that I had bought were loose on me, now they are very tight. I probably can fit into a 32C now, but I haven't been able to find any around here. Anything bigger than a B in the 32 band size is harder to find it seems. So I will probably have to order one online. Now there has been no weight gain issue on the BO for me that much, since I started I have gained only 3 pds. which I think is just do to me trying to eat more protein and fat to make sure I gain some of those 'ole fat cells. Smile I am taking a short break right now from the Bountiful Breast, because when I started my right side was bigger than my left, now it's even more apparent because it seemed like the right one grew faster and responded faster, which I know from reading on the forums a lot of ladies have that problem. but, Anyways I can taking a break and I just ordered some Natureday breast cream to massage my smaller breast in hopes that it may catch up a little. That's how I found this forum, I was looking for ideas to get my little guy to catch up. Smile I've always just massaged the smaller one 2x a day, it has started to grow more recently, but not enough to catch up. You can't tell in my clothes or it's not that apparent to me in teh mirror, but taking a picture says it all. Plus, I was showing my mom how much they've grown and she made a joke and called my bigger side 'big mama' compared to the other side. ANd it's like 'thanks a lot mom, really needed that' that's when I mainly decided to stop the pills for now and concentrate on massages for the smaller one. I would like to send my pics to you guys, I have a before in my bra, the second one was taken 2 months ago and then I just recently took another one, because I gained another inch in 2 months. They are all in the same bra, only difference is the first pic I had an underwire in teh bra that came out after washing, because it was really cheap. Anyways, could someone please tell me how to post pics? I would appreciate it. Also, I'm still waiting for Bountiful Breast to post my testimonial/pics since I sent them in 2 months ago, evidently they are really slow about that, but once you send in your testimon. and they post it, they give you free pills until whenever, as long as you provide your email for other women to write you if they have questions or reassurance. But, I'm still waiting for them to post it. Also, my younger sister just recently started using Natureday liquid/pills, because she lost like 27 pounds and went from a 36C to a 32A. She's been using it for like 3 weeks and gained an inch so far. She tried Natureday because it was a lot cheaper than bountiful breast. That's also why I decided to use their cream, since it seems to be working for my sister.

Sorry for the long novel here. Smile But just wanted to tell a little about myself, and felt like since I have had results with the bountiful breast and it was at a point of discussion here, that I would let you know about my experience. I will post my pics as soon as I find out how. Good luck to everyone! I'm so happy for everyone who's had progress and success with NBE, because I know from experience it feels so much better to be all 'naturel' and so much more to be proud of than having floatation devices on your chest that could pop anytime. Smile

Take care.
Michelle

Yonai
(no login)
Bountiful breast and Naturesday
July 10 2006, 9:11 PM

I wanted to know if you had a website address for Bountiful Breast and Naturesday that I could go to, to find out more.

Thanks

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
bountiful breast and natureday
July 11 2006, 4:04 PM

Hi Yonai,

I'm not sure if you received it or not, but I had also sent you a response to your email. But, just in case, the web address for bountiful is www.bountifulbreast.com and natureday is www.natureday.com.

Mary
(no login)
Re: Hi Everyone
July 11 2006, 8:59 PM

Hi Chelle, It's good to know this glandular thing worked for you. I'm very impressed. On the other hand, people here should not really buy anything from these Bountiful Breast people. Point is - the money they charge IS NOT WORTH IT!!! Because there are other glandular companies which supply the same stuff for a fraction of the cost. Bountiful Breast sells for $140, another sells for $25, that's a difference of $115, that's my point.

Lynne
(Login mosquitobites)
July 11 2006, 9:26 PM

Hi, I'm so pleased for you! I've looked on Bountiful Breast website and can't find a list of the ingredients or amounts anywhere. Can you help? Thanks,
Lynne

Desperate Lynne

Rachel
(no login)
July 11 2006, 9:41 PM

There aren't any ingredients, it's cow ovaries, that's all.

chelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
July 11 2006, 10:43 PM

Hi Mary,

You are totally right about the price of Bountiful Breast being too much. See I didn't realize at the time I started Bountiful that all it was was actually 'cow ovaries' as I knew absolutely nothing about breast enhancement products at the time. I didn't find out about that until I had been reading on the other forum about it. (beboard) and also then found out about botanicalbeautylab.com selling bovine ovary for much cheaper ($72 for 3 month supply). Boy,I could of saved lots. Smile I just now finished my second order from bountiful about 2 weeks ago and I went ahead and ordered from botanicalbeautylab.com since it is much cheaper and I don't know how long it's going to take for bountiful breast to post my pics/testimonial since they give you free pills once it's posted. But, like I said I am taking a break right now to just massage my smaller side and see if it can catch up first. My bigger side hangs down more (like 1/2 inch)which I think the implants caused it to sag more since it was already bigger beforehand. From then, I will try the bovine ovary pills from botanical and see if they work the same for me and I will let you guys know.

To Lynne,
Rachel is right about it being cow ovaries. All it says on the bottle is: Bovine Ovaries(cow ovary), pituitary gland substance and kelp. 525mg/1 capsule. You're supposed to take 2 capsules a day. Along with protein drinks every day, L-tyrosine/kelp to keep your temperature regulated (since it works best when your temp is at 98.2-98.6). I also smoke a lot(1 1/2 packs a day) and drink 2-3 caffiene drinks a day, so I'm sure bovine ovary works better for me than herbs since both things work against you taking herbs.

Angela
(no login)
THANK YOU!!!!
July 12 2006, 12:40 AM

You have no idea how glad I am that you posted this thread. First of all, Woo Hoo for you! Smile You look absolutely FANTASTIC! I have been doing this for over a year and was really thinking of just giving up and going to get implants. my husband finally said yes after 20 years. I have been looking online at hundreds of boobs and I just couldn't shake the fact that they're not real. I don't know if I could get over having something in me that wasn't me. I just got done looking on the mentor site before coming here and they said that some implants have mold on them or in them or both when they are removed. That freaked me out and then coming here and reading this I am SO glad that I havent' gotten them yet. I know now that I will keep on chuggin along with the herbs. My husband will be so thrilled. (He didnt' like the idea of fake either but would do anything to make me happy) I'd rather have them small then get sick from them or feel weird because of them. Again thank you for sharing your story with us.

Angela

Michelle Choi
(Login chelle_choi)
Hey Angela
July 12 2006, 5:38 PM

Thank you for the compliment. Smile I'm happy that my story helped you. That's good though that your husband would support you either way, it makes a big difference if a woman opts to have breast surgery, because SHE wants it and not for any man. I should know. Smile I was too young to realize what health risks were involved. As I got older that's when it scared me thinking about having to go through that surgery again if they were to deflate or rupture. The last 2 or 3 years I had them in I had body aches all the time. So I would research online wondering if they were the culprit of my pain and I too like you, would come across sites talking about implants molding and causing all kinds of problems. I wanted them out before that, but you can bet I definitely wanted them out even more when I read that. I even asked my doctor that took them out to save them for me so I could see if they were molded after all these years and he didn't save them. All he told me was that they looked fine. I'm sure he wouldn't of told me if they hadn't looked fine, right? Afterall, that's how he makes his living is through breast implant surgeries. He wouldn't want me spreading the word that implants are bad. I can say that I don't have the aches and pains that I use to have since they've been removed, so they were probably causing that. I would a lot of times get shooting/aching pains in my breasts also. Which is fine to have those now, which means I'm growing, but with implants they should not be giving me pains like that. I also asked that same doctor at my consultation before surgery, if in his professional opinion was there anything out there that he knew of that would firm up my breasts after surgery. I should of known he wouldn't say yes, right? He even said there is nothing out there to increase your size the natural way. Boy is his behind wrong, huh?? I should send him the link to this site, so he can take a look at all the pictures on here--so it would be like BAM in your face Doc!! Smile

You say that you have been taking herbs for the past year? Are you using individual herbs? How much have you gained so far? What's your goal? I wish you the best of luck and success!

Michelle

twilightsrose
(Login twilightsrose)
July 12 2006, 8:59 PM

Hi Michelle, I just have a quick question... have you ever had children? (since usually those who have had children have an easier time with BE working than those who haven't) I've been thinking about trying BO myself... congratulations on your excellent results Smile

Michelle Choi
(Login chelle_choi)
Hey Twilightsrose
July 12 2006, 10:36 PM

Thank you Twilightsrose. Smile Yes, I have 1 son who is turning 3 yr. old next month. I tried breastfeeding him, but that didn't work out too well. Which I'm kinda glad because I would probably sag a lot more than I already do. Smile Good luck to you if you decide to try BO and let me know if you have any questions and I'll try my best to answer them. Take care.

Michelle

bountiful breast and SIDE EFFECTS
October 6 2006 at 5:40 AM
Gin (Login kittycatra)

Hello ladies!
I just ordered a 4.5 month supply of Bountiful Breast.

I did a little research on the ingredients that most NBE products contain and some of the things scared me. Most reports stated that taking NBE can decrease the effectiveness of the birth control pill as well as cause infertility.
This scares me because I want kids someday. Plus I'm on the birth control pill for now mainly for the purpose of reducing hormonal acne.
I know most of you ladies have already had kids before NBE.

I would really like to know from you ladies, if anyone has had problems with birth control or having children AFTER having taken NBE?

Or would anyone with endocrinology knowledge happen to know how taking ortho tri cyclen combined with bountiful breast might damage my hormone levels? or the possiblity of become infertile?

Please, any comments about this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: bountiful breast and SIDE EFFECTS
October 6 2006, 7:03 AM

There is only one thing about NBE that should scare you and that is taking cow ovaries or other animal parts. All the herbs used in NBE have been used for centuries and are traditional health foods. Cow ovaries on the other hand are truly scary as nobody really knows what they might do to you.

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
i wondered the same
October 6 2006, 9:28 AM

i actually just posted a message to michelle choi about the same general thing... so far all i have read about BB and BO in general is that it does not interfere with BCP, but another report said that because of its effect on the pituitary it MAY cause infertility. this isnt a real concern for me since i dont want kids, but it may be for you. more research is out there, we just have to find it. i just want some concrete report somewhere about its interaction with BCP.

saw palmetto and possibly wild yam are both possible culprits of decreased BCP effectiveness, so there ARE some NBE products that will interact with the pill.

i hope that helps. i am new to this as well so i cant say for sure... i google everything!

best of luck!

jess
(Login tinky_winky_18)
Re: i wondered the same
February 8 2007, 10:19 PM

anyone know of the ingredients in BB ?

jeez..some companies dont even list the ingredients and or amounts....

Lisa
(Login lilmama40)
February 8 2007, 11:31 PM

I'ts bovine ovary. Not sure if they add any other stuff in as well or not. You should ask that question on the bovine ovary page because someone who's on it may see it quicker over there. Good luck! :-)

Gin
(Login kittycatra)
Jess
February 9 2007, 12:03 AM

the BB pills contain bovine ovaries, pituitary gland substance and kelp. hope that helps!

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
To Gin
February 9 2007, 12:20 AM

Hey, I was wondering if you went back on BB like you had planned and how you are doing? Have you had growth since you started in October? I looked for your program and didn't see it, sorry if you already answered this question, I may have missed it. Thanks, Sissy.

Gin
(Login kittycatra)
February 9 2007, 12:36 AM

Hi Sissy, I have not posted a program yet although I plan on it soon. I have been adding a few things here and there. I did start back up again recently and I think I've gained a lot of fullness and weight on them since they have been heavier after starting. I fill out my bras a lot more too. I do think though that I may not reach my goal as quickly as emmie or michelle because I am on a triphasic birth control pill. I'll definately keep you all posted on the BO forum though when I get another boost! how've you been doing on them?

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
February 9 2007, 12:57 AM

Hi Gin, I have been about the same as you, fullness and heaviness, definately filling out bras better, but only 1/2 inch growth so far. I'm ok with it though at this point, and willing to go longer if I need to. Since I am dieting, like you I think my growth will be slower than others. Funny thing I noticed in the last week or so, my left very slightly smaller one, feels and looks bigger than the right, so maybe I was slowing down to give it a chance to catch up? I gotta quit psycho analyzing my boobs, but it's definately not my imagination that it's happening. Talk to you later! Sissy

sandy
(Login sandy111)
so bb does actually work
February 11 2007, 3:30 PM

Hi sissy. Are they really working?and how do u contact BB rather than by phone?

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
Hi Sandy
February 11 2007, 3:47 PM

I do feel they are working for me so far, but others have experienced more growth in a shorter time, and others report no growth/slow growth, same as with herbal routines. There are several here taking different brands of BO, I suggest to check out the BO forum to see whose taking it, and then the programs and pictures.

My experience with BB and email has not been good, sent 2-3 with no reply. I was told yesterday when I called that you have to call the 800# during business hours to get questions answered. I don't have alot of time between 8-5 during the week, so I rely on info I get here mostly. Take care!

Anonymous
(Login itsPaytience)
hey sissy..
February 11 2007, 3:56 PM

hey girl I was wondering how many pill you take a day on BB cause I was planning on taking BO but BB is too much for me right now..thinking about the generic brand but i heard you take crazy amount of pills on that and I dont think I want to take so many pills a day....let me know...good luck to you and all!!

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
hey paytience
February 11 2007, 4:59 PM

you dont have to do what i am and take a million pills on generic bo... i take the vitamin power brand, which were low doses per pill, so it means i have to take a bunch until i run out and can switch. but the dne brand has over three times as much as vitamin power, so 1/3 the pills. i dont know where to get them from, but i remember i think wonderbride posted the link ages ago. maybe if you search for it you can find the link??

good luck!

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
Paytience
February 11 2007, 5:33 PM

Emmie's right, the DNE brand has 500mg per pill, so you could take less of these. They are faily cheap too. I take 2-3 BB's a day, usually two, but every now and then I take a third, no reason.

http://www.dnepharm.com/cgi-bin/dnestore...d=3oLd8ngd

Tessica
(Login Tessica)
February 12 2007, 3:15 AM

Is it wise to do NBE when you know you want to have kids someday? I mean, won't your breasts change after pregnancy, especially if you breastfeed? It might be a better idea to hold off on NBE until you're finished having kids, that way you won't have to worry about having to do it again after you've had kids. Any thoughts?

Anonymous
(Login itsPaytience)
hey ladies...
February 12 2007, 6:20 AM

emmie...did you take the generic from botanical beauty lab? thats the one with 150 mg...I was planning on buying it from them but now that sissy's mention another site i checked it out and its from natures harbor its USD 8.15 and it has 500 mg and 100 capsules..maybe that ones cheaper..how much do mg do you guys take per day?!? thanks guys for your help...by the way emmie you look fantastic...good luck guys!

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
mg
February 12 2007, 5:59 PM

i actually recently upgraded my program a bit... im up around 4000mg a day. so that is a LOT of vitamin power... ugh! tastes terrible! i got them from botanical beauty lab, so i would need a new source, but since its so much, ill probably move to dne...

thanks for the compliments!! all encouragement helps...

breast tissue growth impossible
August 15 2005 at 4:36 PM Krista (no login)
Hello all,

Someone on another forum I go to who says she is a final year medical student and a doctor to be in 3 months posted that she is also looking for an alternative to breast enhancement. She says that the products that claim to promote breast tissue growth with phytoestrogens actually only make your breasts retain water, making them bigger that way, and that nothing can actually make your breast tissue grow because if it did you'd get cancer. She says she's looking into products like Bountiful Breast who claim to only add fat to the breasts which is what happens when your breasts grow naturally.
Some thoughts on this, please?

prettysoulful
(no login)
Re: breast tissue growth impossible
August 15 2005, 5:06 PM

Never trust the establishment! hehehe.

Actually, a study has shown that diosgenin, found in fenugreek, and Wild Yam has produced mammary tissue growth in ovarectimized mice. Everyone throws out the cancer scare, but to be honest, I'd rather fill my receptors with phytohormones than xenohormones any day. And phytohormones are believed to displace xenohormones in the receptors, thereby helping to reduce the risks of cancer. Plus, phytohormones are not nearly as strong as the actual hormones which again reduces the possibility of encouraging cancer cell growth.

Nicole
(no login)
August 15 2005, 7:45 PM

The person you're quoting sounds as though she's just saying what Bountiful Breasts have told her to think. Even if that theory was true there are much cheaper sources of bovine ovary.

SugarQ
(no login)
August 16 2005, 2:36 AM

1)With NBE your aim it got get fat to settle. Estrogen is suppose to help with that. the fatter a person is the more estrogen they have.fatter people tend to have larger breasts. Skinny people tend to suffer from low estrogen levesls. skinny people have smaller breasts.Im not saying that everyone on this forum who want to do NBE has a estrogen level problem and needs more, but to keep things simple and basic this is were the concept of NBE begins.

2)I've heard some negatives comments on how the study took place in india whith diosgenin from Fenugreek wild Yam. I also read that there is another study that found some mammary growth in mice with Cumin and fennel too. but in my opinion breast growthing from herbs have not really been proven yet through lab testing especially in humans. But something is definatly happening to some of these women who use herbs and have had success.
But the truth is not too many women find success with just herbs alone. some do massaging, Pumping (either Brava tension pumping or breastfeeding/suction pumping) Hypnosis,Heating pads,Breast massage creams etc.All of which are very good on their own at causing swelling and/or enlargement.

3)as for breast tissue growth. the only tissue that grows after puberty is fat and cancer cells. and during pregnacy, the breast tissue matures fully and but thats it. its kinda true that women have about the same amount of glands but what determains size is the amount of fat in the breast. but some herbs and medication that cause NBE mainly do so through enlarging the glands (like they do during pregnacy) which will cause your breast to become bigger and firmer. this is usually temperary, and if the glands are not replaced with fat( which is what we want with NBE)after pregnacy and breastfeeding, your breast will deflate; sometimes to a smaller cup size then when you started.

4) i dont think that BO(from bountiful breast) works really well at NBE. for every success story ive heard i probably hear 10 failures. But those that do find success seem to do really well and tend to get a cup or more (over 2") of growth. BUt alot of what Bountiful Breast pills have on their site is a bunch of crap and they are super expensive. IF you still wanna try BO i recommend Vitamine Power, D&E, Feminique, Feminant, Estro-glan etc. they are much much much cheaper and have the same quality of Bovine Ovaries as BB.

Its relativly easier to get the breast to enlarge but the trouble is keeping the growth.

Anonymous
(no login)
August 16 2005, 2:47 AM

As for Phytoestrogens causing cancer. Phytoestrogens dont work the quite the same as BC, Estradiol and other hormones which are known to cause cancer. There are some studies that suggest that it herbs can encourace cancer cell growth. But the risk of causing caner in pretty low. and their are a ton of things you can do to reduce the risk even more. right now dont freak out just yet about cancer from NBE.

Krista
(no login)
August 16 2005, 11:31 PM

Should I be worried that after doing all this NBE my breasts will end up smaller than they were in the beginning??!

SugarQ
(no login)
August 17 2005, 4:34 AM

It can happen. in fact it has happened or at least some women on other NBE forums believed that it happened to them. some believe that you may shrink to a smaller size before you acctually get growth but it really unclear. the longer your routine the best chance you will keep the growth. also if you slowly pull off your routine when you are ready the quit instead of just quiting cold turkey, the less likely your breast will shrink.

You are not really growing more mammary tissue. the glands are just expanding and enlarging like they do during pregnacy. there is really very little if any actural mammary tissue growth. if your breasts are under developed then maybe you will be lucky enough to get some more glands to get closer to average but thats it.when they are enlarged the glands will replace fat that is already in the breast. once the glands shrink back your breast becomes looser, saggier and shrink back to a smaller size. But if your routine is longer (between 6-15+ months)and you slower cut back off your routine then the glands shrink slower and you allow time for fat to replace the glands. if you wanna take a break during your NBE routine then thats fine. Progesterone cream, hypnosis and massages will help prevent too much shrinkage if you are very worried about shrinkage during a break.

i came across this aricle regarding ageing, and sagging breast. the stuff the doctor writes regarding progesterone's role in breast growth and sex makeing breasts gorw is not really accurate. but he also gives some tips a whith overall breast health. problems.http://www.totalityofbeing.com/ArchivedBreastShape.html.

Krista
(no login)
Oh no
August 18 2005, 12:16 AM

Well that's just great. Not good to hear. Don't want them smaller than they were in the first place!!

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: Oh no
August 18 2005, 3:47 AM

Shrinkage from herbs does not generally happen too much. i probably heard about 2 women who claim that they had their breasts shrink to a smaller cupsize while on NBE and im not talking a a huge amount of shrinkage.It could just be all in their minds although in theory it can happen. with unsuccessful NBE women either dont grow or just loose what little they gained. you really dont have too much to worry about. the tips for prevention that i listed that anyone can do are just to ease the mind if you are very worried about it. I didnt mean to alarm anyone.

elle
(no login)
August 20 2005, 8:52 PM

She mite not have looked into it that deeply. I no brava works and they would not be aloud to be a .gov site if cancer was a danger. so dont give up! :o)

Elise
(no login)
Bountiful Breast
November 19 2005, 6:06 AM

I have been interested in Bountiful Breast since a while, but never felt comfortable enough to take it, especially because it is not an herbal product. But I would like to hear as much as I can about this company so I can get a resolution to the constant idea of 'i should maybe try it'.

Bradley
(Login bluethamesriver)
Porcine
November 19 2005, 7:48 PM

Dont forget you have the porcine ovary as option not just the bovine ovary.

Anonymous
(no login)
November 20 2005, 12:22 AM

I have been on herbs for 3 weeks now. I don't do massages or anything else. Will I still get growth?

Lisa
(no login)
November 20 2005, 12:27 PM

You might Anon, but massaging will definatly speed up the process, if I was you I would try to do it once a day for at least a couple of minutes.

Theresa
(Login Theresa)
Re: Porcine
November 21 2005, 8:31 PM

Yes Bradley, porcine ovary is an alternative to bovine ovary - and way cheaper than Bountiful Breast.

bountiful breast:"no such thing as growing breast tissues"
September 4 2007 at 9:37 PM xxsmall (no login)

Hi,
YOu think this is true? They saying be aware of those who are stating that taking herbs will make you grow beast tissues or grow mammary glands?

They saying the only thing that can happen is to deposit more fat but there is no such thing as new breast tissues.

http://www.bountifulbreast.com/faq.html FAQ (11, 16).

I'm just checking out sites and it is everywhere that with boobie pills you grow more mammary glands... Now what should I believe?
Thank you for your opinion!
xxsmall

Lost Sheep
(no login)
Yes
September 6 2007, 7:31 AM

You've got the glands you've got. You've got the ducts you've got. The lobes are there from the start too and won't change in number. The difference between large and small breasts is how much fat we store in them.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: bountiful breast:"no such thing as growing breast tissues"
September 6 2007, 10:43 AM

Shameles advertising trick. To claim that herbs can't increase breast size is an outrageous lie, because as there isnn't a study to confirm it, there isn't a study to refute it. And well, practice shows otherwise. We don't know what we grow - fat tissue, glandular tissue, or both. I think fat tissue definitely, glandular maybe. But there definitely is at least on way to increase the size of lobes - physical stimulation.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
September 6 2007, 7:11 PM

Hasn't anyone on herbs had a scan? Brava trials showed the same proportion of fat to glandular tissue before and after.

Moon, do you know if herbs give increased cell size or increased cell number?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
September 6 2007, 7:44 PM

Ducts - number, lobes - not sure, probably both, fat cells - size.

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
September 6 2007, 8:32 PM

I haven't found Bountiful Breast to be a reliable source of information, so I would not believe anything just because they said so. I would need to hear it from somewhere else before I thought it was genuine.

xxsmall
(no login)
September 7 2007, 10:25 AM

That's what I tought. They seem too cocky to me. I haven't found scientific evidence for breast enhancement either using herbs in their stuff. but for sure I believe women can increase their boobs by herbs. probably you can do it with their product too. And I also believe what all of you are saying that you have to figure out what is good for you since we are all unique.

Shaven Sheep
(no login)
September 7 2007, 5:48 PM

If you ask ANY doctor, they will say that the only difference between small and big boobs are the amount of fat they contain.

It's true that lobes increase in size during pregnancy and breastfeeding, but that is a temporary thing and goes back to normal after breastfeeding is over.

Woolly Sheep
(no login)
September 8 2007, 7:14 AM

"If you ask ANY doctor, they will say that the only difference between small and big boobs are the amount of fat they contain."

Not true at all. I've been in the OR for breast reductions. Not all of the tissue is fat.

Lost Sheep
(Login sophie9)
September 10 2007, 12:26 PM

naive question perhaps, but then how come when most of us experience growth, our breasts feel firmer? how can it only be fat? i have gained on nbe and it is different than when i have gained weight and just gained fat in my breasts. my breasts feel different with nbe and the growth (whatever it is) is distributed in a different manner than with that of weight gain (i have been a c cup with weight gain).

Just me
(no login)
September 11 2007, 8:01 PM

lost sheep, sophie9, just curious about your last statement. you said you've grown on NBE. which product were you using? thanks.

sophie
(Login sophie9)
September 11 2007, 11:02 PM

hey just me,
i'm using natureday 90 drops at night mixed with greenbush's fennugreek extract. i don't accurately measure out the fennugreek. i guess i use two of the droppers roughly. i also take birth control - ortho cycline. want to switch to yasmin at my next visit. you can take a look at my program page though i haven't updated it in awhile. i'm at 35.5" right now and weigh 122 pounds. i started off 10 pounds heavier and have gained an inch roughly. i haven't been as consistent as i should be, but with the weight loss, i definately can see a difference in my body. more like i've lost weight other places, but not there.

Sandra
(no login)
September 12 2007, 9:59 AM

I don't yet understand the argument about what's growing, but to believe the bountiful breasts version I would need to have something to corroborate it, otherwise it's just another opinion and nothing more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon