Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Immediate Growth Factor

Immediate Growth Factor & Soya Protein
July 19 2008 at 3:17 PM Pinklemoncake (Login pinklemoncake)

I was in my local nutrition/body building shop today & enquired about IGF1 as per in Beth's routine, as I would be interested in trying it as she thinks it really helped with her growth. The lady that owns the shop said that growth hormones such as this are banned, but are available on line but she wouldn't recommend them. There are 2 types IGF1 & IGF2 so I'm not sure if what she was saying applies to both. But she said they do strange things to guys that take them, like make their chins grow, their feet grow bigger etc and she wouldn't advice messing with growth factors. Any one any further info, does this apply to 1 & 2?

We were also talking about protein, she said that when taking soya protein her breasts grew alot, so much so that people were asking did she get a job done!! I bought the soya instead of my usual brand, worth a try as she was just taking this and a high protein diet including fish, chicken, eggs and grew alot. She seems to think that I would definately grow on soya protein and said that is why she never sells it to men.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: Immediate Growth Factor & Soya Protein
July 19 2008, 3:47 PM

I believe these are insulin-like growth factors, not ''immediate growth factors''. I hear Beth used them, I guess she didn't have any problems, but I have to warn that these can be dangerous substances to mess with. Not just because of the unpedictable growth effects you mention, but as the name states, they have similar actions to insulin and theoretically they could cause hypoglchemia and in the long run resistence to insulin, which leads to diabetes. I don't think one should consider using them without having extensive knowledge. For a reason they are banned.

lucyjuicy
(Login lucyjuicy)
July 20 2008, 12:15 AM

I take colostrum for it contains the Insulin like Growth Factors. This works in conjunction with Growth Hormone and without it, you can not grow breasts. The question of whether the amount of IGF1 in supplements such as colostrum actually survives through the digestive process and enters the bloodstream to make enough of a difference is questionable. From what I have seen, the IGF sprays dont necessarily have more than the amount of IGF available in colostrum.

I have taken colostrum for many months now and have not noticed any abnormal changes. I think it does help with NBE and overall general health.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
July 20 2008, 12:11 PM

We don't have much to go on here, as I haven't even heard of anyone but Beth use insulin-like growth factors in NBE.

Sima
(Login Sima)
July 20 2008, 12:15 PM

Probably worth mentioning that there's IGF-1 and IGF-2.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
July 20 2008, 12:19 PM

Lucyjuicy - IGFs, as well as HGH are proteins, so they are digested in the stomach and intestine. Basically you are only getting a minor ammount of aminoacids from them by taking them orally. It's known that HGH is only effective if injected, and the same probably applies to IGFs. Sprays most likely don't work either, cause proteins are too big to be absorbed throguh the mucosa.

abbey
(no login)
July 20 2008, 12:30 PM

i assume soya protein isnt a herb so would it be ok for a 17 year old with imbalanced hormones to take this on its own? seeing as I've decided to wait until my hormones are balanced out before taking herbs. i would still love to grow a cup and quickly. thanks.

Beth
(Login Boobsrock4life)
July 20 2008, 5:46 PM

Too much IGF is not good. It has to be taken with caution, and i am going to stop it by the end of september because by then i should have reached my goal. I manipulate my dosage, that is i may take one today, then maybe dont take tomorrow, especially at this time of my program. People with diabetes should ofcourse be very careful. Moon, there are some resources that state that the spray is efficient because it bypasses the liver for absorption, i think it is absorbed in the same way a tincture is if you use it in the mouth. Am not exactly sure. However i will advise everyone to do loads of research before using this, but i still believe that growth factors are important for NBE. For people who may not want to use this, they can also research placenta drink, but thats only available in japan i think, or try swiss lamb placenta as this has growth factors in it as well but they re not as potent as igf which may be good for most people.

As for soya, never tried it so i dont have much to say but i dont think it will be bad to try it out and see if it works for you.

Pinklemoncake
(Login pinklemoncake)
July 21 2008, 9:21 AM

Abbey, soy protein is a protein shake, comes in powder form and you make it up with milk/water. Protein is safe to take and can only benefit you.

Moon, would L-tyrosine do the same for growth as IGF but in a safe way? Or can you recommend anything else? I'm definately not going to mess around with IGF, can lead to all sorts of bone deformation.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
July 23 2008, 9:17 AM

Pinklemoncake - sorry for the late reply, I don't see how l-tyrozine could have the same effect as GH or IGF. Maybe I'm missing sth, but I'm not really sure what's the use of l-tyrozine in NBE. As far as I know it improves alertness and mental performance when you're sleep deprived and it's a precursor to the hormone epinephrine and the neurotransmitor norepinephrine, but these don't have any role in NBE.

There are ways of naturally stimulating your own GH - taking the amino acid l-arginine on an empty stomach, which is definitely safer than taking anything external, but may recquire caution as well, if nothing else you could end up growing some more in height, depending on your age.

BETH another question for you re IGF/ HGH
September 10 2008 at 8:41 AM tits2b (Login tits2b)

Hi beth - im in the same position as Kekie, post lactating, and am about to try PM soap (blossom s) and am considering using something similar to IGF losenges that ive found here in australia (contains HGH same as the IGF just a different brand). im concerned that if im not using the other herbs (the galactulates are out for me due to lactation) then the HGH might not be 'directed' to the breasts and i might start gaining unwanted weight or muscle in other areas. so i have a couple of questions:

1)were you using IGF from the very begnining of your program or did you start it part way thru? do you feel the IGF played a major part in sparking growth for you?

2)did you gain any weight or muscle in other areas that you would attribute to the IGF?
(i go to the gym a lot, about an hour a day, so im a bit paranoid about gaining too much muscle, i dont wanna turn into a body builder!)

3) you mentioned your interest in NBE was sparked by growth after drinking protien shakes, did those protien shakes contain HGH (ive noticed some shakes here in Australia do have IGF or HGH in the ingredients list) or were they just regular protien isolate type shakes? from your experience, do yo think it would be worth my while trying protien shakes in conjunction with the IGF and PM?

hope this was easy to understand!

look forward to hearing from you@

Beth
(Login Boobsrock)
Re: BETH another question for you re IGF/ HGH
September 10 2008, 10:18 AM

Hi Tits2b,
I did not start using IGF from the beginning, I started using it in Feb, after reading the Japanese site that Rosep posted up. I feel that the IGF played a very important role, as I believe once we past puberty our growth hormone production is not as high.
I have gained some weight, but that is because of me not being able to use the GYM for about 6 weeks after surgery and so I put on about 3lbs, however I think the IGF makes you look more toned, that is, if you already eat a lot of protein, IGF just helps you have more muscle mass compared to body fat, especially if you work out.
That is funny because I remember you saying this, am not aware of any protein shakes in the state that contain IGF, however the protein shakes I was drinking did not have IGF, they were just regular soy isolate powder mixed with milk. I think it will be worth anybody’s while to drink protein shakes except for those people who have a problem digesting protein, I say this because protein is essential for good hair, skin, and nails and you just look more toned. As I stated, I initially started soy protein shakes as a supplement for hair, I just wanted to add more protein to my diet and I hate the taste of whey protein so I chose soy instead. I think you should definitely try PM and IGF, start the IGF at the recommended dose and start the PM, try to use both of them at the same time, I know of girls that grew on PM and growth factors as well as collagen and high protein diet. There were no galactogues involved in their programs. Please remember as far as you are trying PM, you must increase your calcium and vitamin D intake to get the best results. If you drink milk, this should help a lot, or if you drink orange juice try to drink the ones that are fortified with calcium and vitamin D.
So start the protein shakes immediately so your body gets used to it, do some breast massage, I know you cant do aggressive, but use a heating pad so you can get the blood flowing around the breast area, and then for the massages this would be my advice, make you hands into a fist with your thumb sticking out, and then slightly use that thumb all the way from the top middle of your breast, all around in a clockwise direction, and then massage your lymph nodes just under your armpit. Please understand its really hard to explain these massage techniques but they won’t make you lactate in any way, rather they will increase blood flow and lymph drainage.
Hope I haven’t typed too much, I just remember taking too long to answer your question last time and I felt bad so hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions or if anything I said is not clear. Also, please update me on how things go for you.

Take care

tits2b
(Login tits2b)
awesome~
September 10 2008, 12:38 PM

thanks so much beth! this will defniately help - ill be on the soy shakes as of tomorrow! i dont have dairy in my diet, but i do drink calcium fortified soy, and the soy protien isolate i have has added calcium in it so i should be ok.

i think i get the idea of the massage technique, i was doing the 300 rotations daily till i freaked out about the milk production thing! ill start again a lil less agressive and see how i go.

off to ebay to order my pm gum!

thanks so much!

Babs
(Login Babs)
IGF-1 lozenges
June 13 2009, 10:05 PM

Hi, I just got some NOW Foods IGF-1 Lozenges.
http://www.luckyvitamin.com/item/itemKey/49496
Does anyone know how much I should be taking a day?

Tiffany
(Login Tiffany)
IGF-1 lozenges
June 13 2009, 11:26 PM

I know beth was taken 1-2 tablets of IGF a day.
She bought the same NOW IGF-1 lozenges.

Interesting read about igf-1 all possible benefits and side-effects explained. And many supplements to naturally increase it.
https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/the-trut...drawbacks/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon