Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I crazy??? Leap Year Proposal!!

Are there any ladies on here that have proposed to their other half?
Leap day is almost upon us and I'm thinking of proposing to my partner. We have 4 lovely children and we have been together for four years, but known each other for 10 years!
I am getting nervous of proposing to him, not sure of what to do or how to do It!
Getting fed up of waiting for him to propose so I need to take advantage of the leap year tradition now or I'll have to wait another 4 years lol!

So has anyone got any experience with this? ?

(14-02-2016, 05:37 PM)Nancylovessid Wrote:  Are there any ladies on here that have proposed to their other half?
Leap day is almost upon us and I'm thinking of proposing to my partner. We have 4 lovely children and we have been together for four years, but known each other for 10 years!
I am getting nervous of proposing to him, not sure of what to do or how to do It!
Getting fed up of waiting for him to propose so I need to take advantage of the leap year tradition now or I'll have to wait another 4 years lol!

So has anyone got any experience with this? ?

Nope, but let us know how it goes!!! I'm getting a little annoyed with waiting for my partner as well, but not enough so as to take this step this leap year. Maybe next.

Guys can be so clueless.

Yes. I proposed to my now husband on a drunken night in town in front of my best friend..
It was more like " let's get engaged" and he "ok then" , no regrets the next day. Been married ten years now.
You only live once, go for it!

I will let you know what happens, it's my birthday in a couple of days, I'll be 39, yikes! Really want to get married soon lol!

(14-02-2016, 07:39 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Yes. I proposed to my now husband on a drunken night in town in front of my best friend..
It was more like " let's get engaged" and he "ok then" , no regrets the next day. Been married ten years now.
You only live once, go for it!

Those hubby's are worthless actually...no iniative at all....wonder if it says something about how.much they love us....why are they so timideHuh... my hubby is boring me so much....really start getting more serious in beeing back single again...maybe this time single for.life!! I would never propose to him or another man...really the man should do this imo..otherwise id feel desperate...Its just this one gorgeous thing a man can give a woman, if he doesnt.give it id.say screw him..egocentric guys..

Well he said yes, but he was going to propose in June on holiday so I've kind of stepped on his toes!
But he has bought me a ring and may get married in Italy :-)

Congratulations! Here is to more beautiful love in the world! I wish you both the best for you! Smile

(14-03-2016, 05:31 PM)Nancylovessid Wrote:  Well he said yes, but he was going to propose in June on holiday so I've kind of stepped on his toes!
But he has bought me a ring and may get married in Italy :-)

LOL! Well, whatever works... lol!

Congratulations! A wedding in Italy sounds wonderful if that turns out to be the case

Congrats! Care to share how you did it? Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon