Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ally's Progress Page.. not bad so far!

I think I understand a little better now. And I think you should position both cups to aim the nipple at the center. As the smaller one gets larger there will be more overhang and the nipple will be lower. Make sense? In fact I suspect if you do this, both cups will be at the same height. If you are unsure about the root being the same height, just lean far forward so your back is horizontal, then check.

Thanks a lot James. I'll try doing what you said - focusing more on positioning the nipples at the center. Hopefully the smaller one will catch up and they'll even out.

Thanks again

Hey hun. Nice progress so far Smile. I just wanted to say to you I ended up stopping pm because it made me feel low and very emotional (crying for no reason). I'm not saying that it's the pm doing that to you but it's just something to be mindful on for the future. Best of luck with your program!

(19-02-2016, 04:55 AM)M5662 Wrote:  Hey hun. Nice progress so far Smile. I just wanted to say to you I ended up stopping pm because it made me feel low and very emotional (crying for no reason). I'm not saying that it's the pm doing that to you but it's just something to be mindful on for the future. Best of luck with your program!

Aww thanks M Smile That wasn't the only day I was emotional, but also had other things bugging me, so I honestly don't know. I've stopped taking PM since I expected my period, and I'll probably start taking it again after a week is up. It's too bad I didn't feel any changes on PM, I know it's only been 3 weeks but I expected tingling or something, you know? Now I'm wondering if it's making me shrink :/

Good luck with your program as well, I've read through most of it a few weeks ago lol. Your breasts have a lovely shape to begin with!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon