Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ally's Progress Page.. not bad so far!

Just a background, I've been close to a C cup before from weight gain, then lost it all. Also I've been pregnant before, but only as far along as 3 months. My breast size has fluctuated a lot. Starting my NBE journey, I was a 32AA I believe.

My Program - starting December 29th, 2015:
- Kangzhu Medium cups for 1hr - 1.5hrs twice a day. Lately it's been more like an hour a day. Taking a two minute break at the half hour mark.
- Massaging before pumping.
- Drinking plenty of water.
- Taking silicone supplements
- As of Feb 1, 2016 taking PM Nature's way 3 pills a day (2 morning, 1 evening). I have symptoms of estrogen deficiency and testosterone excess, so the PM should help. The DIM should also help to lower the testosterone. We'll see.

Kangzhu Tips

Pump 1.5 hrs minimum twice a day. Or once a day for just over an hour.
Left Boob IS smaller. Give it more TLC. Higher pressure and longer times.
The 30:2 works for good swelling. Keep increasing pressure.
Put something in the domes to force nipples to face the centers.
Ring marks fade in about 3 hours.
Use Bio oil before and after.
Redness fades in 24 hours.
Nipple tape to prevent changes, if they're noticable.
Take PM 800mg each day.
Try taking it with milk. Use Calcium supplements. And Vitamin C.
Keep chest warm, massage before.
Massage the ring marks only after.
If no noticable growth or changes, take a 12 hr or 24 hr break.
For bruises, use vinegar. Rub area in small circules.
Make PM tincture using vodka. For massage. ?
Make PM extract using vinegar. For massage. ?
Can heat up PM powder until dissolved. Mix with flaxseed oil and coconut oil or cocoa butter. ?
Take a milk thistle (seed) cleanse after a month or when you plateau. Or water with lemon. Cleanse should be for a few days.

Dec 29, 2015 (Before Kangzhu)
Overbust: 33 ?? wtf
Bust: 32
Underbust: 28

Jan 16, 2016 (12 hrs post pump)
Bust: 33

Jan 21, 2016 (17 hrs post pump)
Bust: 33.25

Notes: Boobs have been sore a lot last few days. Putting a seatbelt on kind of hurts. Also, stretch marks are turning reddish, but fade after a few hours. Indentations fade after about an hour or two. Red ring marks fade after about 24 hours. The Bio-Oil is a Godsend.. the harsh red marks disappeared in a few days even though I was still pumping. However, boobs are still orangy colored. God bless makeup. Hopefully when I take a break they will disappear completely. If not, I know my risks and I'm willing to take them. I'd rather have slightly salmon colored full boobs than even colored pancakes.

Trying to fix the asymmetry as my right one has always been a little bigger. Did some research and I think it's because the weight of it has lowered it more than the left one. To correct it I'm trying to pump the smaller one for longer and with more pressure as well as position the cup higher.

I started doing that for the first few days, but I guess I forgot until I looked closely at the pictures. Now I'm doing it.

Hi Ally! Nice progress so far. There is already a difference between the December pic and the January pics. Definitely more full looking. Good job.

(03-02-2016, 06:40 PM)Alliecat Wrote:  Hi Ally! Nice progress so far. There is already a difference between the December pic and the January pics. Definitely more full looking. Good job.

Thanks Alliecat! Hearing input from others really helps Smile Hopefully I'll keep swelling at the rate I am and most of it will eventually stick around. Not sure if I can call what I have permanent yet. Fingers crossed!

we have very similar breasts! my breast were not nearly as full as yours but on the plus side, mine are much more symmetrical since i started NBE. Good luck and excited to see your progress!
Sending *big boobie vibes*

(05-02-2016, 02:30 AM)HeroinFox Wrote:  we have very similar breasts! my breast were not nearly as full as yours but on the plus side, mine are much more symmetrical since i started NBE. Good luck and excited to see your progress!
Sending *big boobie vibes*

Aww Thanks HeroinFox Smile I got my first "big boobie vibes" lol. If we started pretty similar, lets hope I wind up with the same kind of measurements as you!

Sending big boobie vibes your way too Big Grin

Day 4 on PM made me cry a lot.. actually I don't know if I should blame the PM but it came out of nowhere. Who knows. But that was just one odd day and I feel less weepy today. I got paranoid about my Nature's Answer PM not coming in the mail, so I ordered another pink labeled brand called Best High Quality Pure Pueraria Mirifica by Hida Beauty or something like that. Sad I don't even know what to call it. There's not a lot of options for shipping where I live. I was thinking of taking 2 Nature's Answer PM pills in the morning and 1 Hida Beauty PM pill at night. Not sure if it's ok to mix brands like that but the amount of Vit B12 in Nature's Answer kinda scares me.

But wait.. there's more. I ordered another brand of PM pills that's coming sometime this month. Guess I jumped the gun a bit lol

Boobs still feel sore and I haven't been eating as much as I should.

Started using the large Kangzhu cups on Feb 12. I had no problem getting them on, but they hurt my ribs a lot. Also keeping an eye on the asymmetry, not seeing much of a difference but I think there's a slight change.

(03-02-2016, 01:20 AM)Ally785 Wrote:  Trying to fix the asymmetry as my right one has always been a little bigger. Did some research and I think it's because the weight of it has lowered it more than the left one. To correct it I'm trying to pump the smaller one for longer and with more pressure as well as position the cup higher.

I started doing that for the first few days, but I guess I forgot until I looked closely at the pictures. Now I'm doing it.
Wouldn't you want to position the cup lower on your smaller breast to make it even with the right one?
Edit: Maybe I don't understand what is going on. Is the root of your breasts even on the bottom? That is does the larger one hang down more but attaches to your chest at the same level. If so then you would be right, encouraging more growth on the upper half of your breast. Also as the right one fills out, the nipple would be pulled higher.

(14-02-2016, 05:48 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(03-02-2016, 01:20 AM)Ally785 Wrote:  Trying to fix the asymmetry as my right one has always been a little bigger. Did some research and I think it's because the weight of it has lowered it more than the left one. To correct it I'm trying to pump the smaller one for longer and with more pressure as well as position the cup higher.

Wouldn't you want to position the cup lower on your smaller breast to make it even with the right one?
Edit: Maybe I don't understand what is going on. Is the root of your breasts even on the bottom? That is does the larger one hang down more but attaches to your chest at the same level. If so then you would be right, encouraging more growth on the upper half of your breast. Also as the right one fills out, the nipple would be pulled higher.

Hi James, thanks for reading my thread Smile The rationale behind me positioning the cup higher on the smaller one is to encourage more growth on the top of the smaller one so the nipple would kinda.. drop I guess? So yes, it's what you thought I thought lol. I think the root of the breasts are pretty even on the bottom. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. I kinda think maybe I should focus more on just doing my best to make sure the nipples are just at the same level in the domes. That way I don't wind up making the problem worse lol. But then to do that, I have to manipulate the breasts so the dome is higher on the smaller one. I don't know anymore.. I totally respect your opinions on this by the way, would love to hear what you think. Maybe I could put something in the domes to force the nipples to be even without positioning the cups at different levels.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon