Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chi massage vs. Female deer massage?

Ella and Allie,
You should try looking for the girls with smaller boobs. Then you would feel much better.
And all those girls with bigger ones are an inspiration!
Bobbi

(06-02-2016, 01:55 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Ella and Allie,
You should try looking for the girls with smaller boobs. Then you would feel much better.
And all those girls with bigger ones are an inspiration!
Bobbi

I do that too bobbi.. Still feel like they are bigger than me Blush

Every video on massage tells different ways to do
Don't confuse you self in direction of hands
If u want to increase your boobs just follow the direction of arrow in
Given picture
And if u want to decrease ur size just do massage in opposite direction
The more u search videos for massage more u will be confuse
I can tell u because i do massage

(07-02-2016, 12:33 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Every video on massage tells different ways to do
Given picture

Thanks sweetA

(07-02-2016, 08:34 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(07-02-2016, 12:33 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Every video on massage tells different ways to do
Given picture

Thanks sweetA

always welcome Smile

I'm not familiar with the massage techniques so what technique is this? https://youtu.be/Z-DmvVJ16w4

Also I find I have the same issue of looking at women w/ big breasts w/ envy hah. It's almost obsessive. When I watched that video you posted Ella I literally said out loud "damnit!" Her body is perfect. I would kill to have curves like that lol. I need to start eating more and increasing my calories w/ healthy foods & maybe I can look like that ha.

Also Alissa thanks for your feedback on what works, I was freaked out when she said counter clockwise increases because when I massage I do clockwise.
& Bobbi I definitely want to try the method you mentioned! Even though I think pumping helps a lot I want to start massaging way more because I think it can help soo much

Daisy the video you shared is a lymphatic drainage technique, it is similar to chi massage but the women in your video did a much more specific and targeted method. Their techniques will definitely help breast health, I'm not sure about size though. It would probably have to combined with another method to do both in my opinion.

You guys, massaging is definitely working for me! I woke up this morning to very full breasts. This is the biggest they have ever been! It's a noticeable difference after I massage at night to when I wake up in the morning. I am so excited. This is now beyond maybe looking a little bigger to no doubt about it looking and feeling bigger! When I cup them in my hand my right one spills over the top of my hand and my left one fills my whole hand which never used to happen. Keep massaging! I am now a firm believer lol.

(11-02-2016, 05:28 PM)Alliecat Wrote:  Daisy the video you shared is a lymphatic drainage technique, it is similar to chi massage but the women in your video did a much more specific and targeted method. Their techniques will definitely help breast health, I'm not sure about size though. It would probably have to combined with another method to do both in my opinion.

You guys, massaging is definitely working for me! I woke up this morning to very full breasts. This is the biggest they have ever been! It's a noticeable difference after I massage at night to when I wake up in the morning. I am so excited. This is now beyond maybe looking a little bigger to no doubt about it looking and feeling bigger! When I cup them in my hand my right one spills over the top of my hand and my left one fills my whole hand which never used to happen. Keep massaging! I am now a firm believer lol.

It does say on that video it helps with breast enhancement but I bet you're right about it only being beneficial when combined with another massage strategy. I have been massaging the past couple days and I have also noticed much more swelling! I have become a believer as well!

The funny thing is, I read over and over that massage works, but I always just said eh its too easy that couldn't actually work. Now if I had just started massaging when I first read about it I could have been a D or probably bigger by now and saved myself a lot of money and time! I so wish I had tried it sooner Tongue
Heart 

Hi Daisy and Alliecat:

I like this thread about the right way of doing the massage for growth.

It is funny, for a while I stayed away from it bc after doing research I got so confused -inward or outward.. so I didn't want to take a chance and have my boobs decreased.

Recently, I did female deer massage for a few days and I used macademia oil and I felt as if my breasts felt a little smaller in the morning so I stopped again and I just continue with fat brushing massage now.Sad

I read your recent posts and you say the massage helps.

Could yo please share what exactly techniques you use, for how long, what oil and your progress. By the way, does anyone use fat brushing and found it helpfull over time?

I would appreciate any advice and info you can provide!Smile

Congratulation on your progress and I wish you the best in your journey to bigger boobs!WinkWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon