Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chi massage vs. Female deer massage?

YES according to this bird the direction I massage is to DECREASE size....Dodgy

(05-02-2016, 09:01 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  YES according to this bird the direction I massage is to DECREASE size....Dodgy

You have to massage inwards right? Outwards is to decrease size not?

(05-02-2016, 08:53 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAES4C9zNw

Have you guys seen this video? She mentions stimulating pineal endocrine glands etc so it's not just a advert for breast enlargement BUT.... She's massaging in the opposite direction is she not?

Yes Ella,
She is massaging in the opposite direction. When I first looked up deer massage she is the one I came to and then everyone else, (mostly) goes the other way.
So I gave up trying to figure it out, and massage for a few minutes inward, when a few outward, then the cupping, then Knead them and finish with fat brushing. I figure something in that mix will work.
When I do chi, i massage the tops of my breasts to the center and then down.
Bobbi.

(05-02-2016, 04:52 PM)Alliecat Wrote:  It's also inspiring to know that some of you had growth with just massage. Makes me think a more simple program involving just one or two balancing or hormone sensitizing herbs and massage might be a better way to go (Bobbi was it you who told me that is about what your program is now?)

That was me! I overloaded on everything and I got a lot of joint pain, so I am on a simple FG, Red Reishi and PM. So far it agrees with me and I do have the tenderness where I should have it.
I also Chi in the morning and Deer in the morning and evening.

Bobbi

(05-02-2016, 11:27 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(05-02-2016, 08:53 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAES4C9zNw

Have you guys seen this video? She mentions stimulating pineal endocrine glands etc so it's not just a advert for breast enlargement BUT.... She's massaging in the opposite direction is she not?

Yes Ella,
She is massaging in the opposite direction. When I first looked up deer massage she is the one I came to and then everyone else, (mostly) goes the other way.
So I gave up trying to figure it out, and massage for a few minutes inward, when a few outward, then the cupping, then Knead them and finish with fat brushing. I figure something in that mix will work.
When I do chi, i massage the tops of my breasts to the center and then down.
Bobbi.
I like that, you do a bit of both ha ha.
Agreed I went through the comments, but thought who would question that lady with her impressive bosom but yes she may be wrong

For what its worth.
I paid a lot of attention to my breasts tonight as I massaged them this evening.
I found that going from top to center and then down, gave me a much more sensual feeling. Not so much horny, but just that wonderful feeling that they are alive and full of feeling.
Bottoms to the center and up didnt have the same sensation.
I'd be curious what everyone else feels.
I also got the same elevated sensation by kneading.
Bobbi

I've watched that video before but holy crow you're right! I didn't notice before but she is massaging opposite of how I've always been told/seen on other websites. Now I'm just confused. She said that inward circles can DECREASE breast!

(06-02-2016, 01:14 AM)Happyme Wrote:  For what its worth.
I paid a lot of attention to my breasts tonight as I massaged them this evening.
I found that going from top to center and then down, gave me a much more sensual feeling. Not so much horny, but just that wonderful feeling that they are alive and full of feeling.
Bottoms to the center and up didnt have the same sensation.
I'd be curious what everyone else feels.
I also got the same elevated sensation by kneading.
Bobbi

I think I know what you are talking about, except for me that sort of alive feeling just comes with kneading or the massage where I hold and move the whole breast and sort of squish them together in the middle.

I am pretty jealous of that woman's boobs though. That size would look awful on me because I'm too thin for anything more than a C or maybe a D, but WOW those are impressive.

I find that after becoming so involved in NBE, I am realizing that I am obsessed with boobs now. It's the first thing I notice about any girl that I see. I am always comparing other boobs to mine and it makes being a no-boobs girl a lot harder when it seems like everyone around me is a DD or bigger.

(06-02-2016, 05:27 AM)Alliecat Wrote:  I am pretty jealous of that woman's boobs though. That size would look awful on me because I'm too thin for anything more than a C or maybe a D, but WOW those are impressive.

I find that after becoming so involved in NBE, I am realizing that I am obsessed with boobs now. It's the first thing I notice about any girl that I see. I am always comparing other boobs to mine and it makes being a no-boobs girl a lot harder when it seems like everyone around me is a DD or bigger.

I'm very STIFF as a person so because past few days I've massaged and looked down while I did it, one AGAIN I put my bloody neck out! On certain movements it's agony!

anyway I hear ya... Im Constantly looking at other girls boobs and for the most part mumbling "$&@&ch" under my breath in jealousy... Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon